over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is too fat for a bodybulder?

I have his blonde myth and another blonde myth and he definitely eats a ton of bad food in the offseason. He shows you his superman cookie jar and it's full of candy and he talks about loving KFC and just gobbling waffles and pancakes.

I should also add that I don't hold my fat evenly at all, it all piles to my waist and ass so gaining extra weight instantly just slaughters my taper and shape. I have a small waist under all the flab but it balloons out quickly in the lower back and I hate it. If I held fat evenly like some people do I would probably not care as much...but those trouble areas stay till the very end

wow, can I ever relate to that. I also grew up as a chubby kid, sides and lower back have always been a complete bitch.

He did the KFC Chinese food diet to prep for the weight loss I believe. All those estrogen laden fried chicken pieces and Chinese food additives make you hold water like a sponge. He was still actually probably not more than 12%, maybe less, and was definitely trying to make himself look fatter.

Lol is he was 12% there then I'm 6-7% now

Except what worked for Lee probably wouldnt work for 99% of the rest of the world lol

you should check out the resveratrol, I wast not able to gain weight like normal until several months of being off of it...

I'm curious about this. You're talking about injectable resveratrol, not the over-the-counter resveratrol pills, right? Was that prescribed by a dr? What's the cost?

Been dieting for many months now. Just tested at 8% last week and ready to switch gears. I usually hit that rebound weight gain pretty bad and want to do my best to increase calories slowly this time. What is a sensible amount to increase calories per week and what should the average target weight gain be for someone per week while on a cycle? I see 100 calories mentioned alot with reverse dieting but was hoping it could be a bit more then that or its going to take me months just to get to a surplus levels.

Been dieting for many months now. Just tested at 8% last week and ready to switch gears. I usually hit that rebound weight gain pretty bad and want to do my best to increase calories slowly this time. What is a sensible amount to increase calories per week and what should the average target weight gain be for someone per week while on a cycle? I see 100 calories mentioned alot with reverse dieting but was hoping it could be a bit more then that or its going to take me months just to get to a surplus levels.

My cutting and blowup diets have the same amount of calories. The lean phase includes way leaner foods.

you should check out the resveratrol, I wast not able to gain weight like normal until several months of being off of it...

I agree. After using the resveratrol for only a few weeks I was getting leaner and leaner without any change in my diet. I used the inj res for 6 months before taking a break from it and I completely agree that it will keep you leaner, especially in the lower back/suprailiac area.

I don't tend to do very well on higher carb diets, but after adding additional carbs into my diet once I was lean enough, I was pleasantly surprised how lean I was able to stay.

I agree. After using the resveratrol for only a few weeks I was getting leaner and leaner without any change in my diet. I used the inj res for 6 months before taking a break from it and I completely agree that it will keep you leaner, especially in the lower back/suprailiac area.

I don't tend to do very well on higher carb diets, but after adding additional carbs into my diet once I was lean enough, I was pleasantly surprised how lean I was able to stay.

Where do u get resveratol inject?

I'm curious about this. You're talking about injectable resveratrol, not the over-the-counter resveratrol pills, right? Was that prescribed by a dr? What's the cost?

eating resveratrol will not give you this effect, it is destroyed during the digestion/absorption process.

a dr cannot give it to you, it has been underdevelopment by a select group of maniacs for several years and is now to the point where more normal people can use it in terms of pain and difficulty of use.

I do not recommend it for beginners but for experience people it can be an amazing tool.

I do not like fat burners, but this works via different mechanism. if you have weight to loose its really amazing what it will do.

Can it be used just by itself w/ clean eating? or do you have to stack it?

yup.

its a natural anti estrogen and for those not on test should up your test levels a little. the best thing to stack it with is curcumin. seems to be a lot of synergy going on.

the combo will lean you out and improve recovery and immune system and if all the research pans out they will help fight all kinds of age related diseases and cancer!

for people not on aas this combo will provide aas type performance enhancement without messing with hpta.

I really let myself go this past year. kept saying that i was just enjoying summer and now i will pay for it. I decided to hard cut for 12 weeks leading deep into this year but my own fault. when i am lean i will stick around my bodyweight and do mini cuts where needed.

Lot of work coming back down. argh.

He did the KFC Chinese food diet to prep for the weight loss I believe. All those estrogen laden fried chicken pieces and Chinese food additives make you hold water like a sponge. He was still actually probably not more than 12%, maybe less, and was definitely trying to make himself look fatter.

lee_priest_offseason.jpg

**broken link removed**

One of Lee in off season when not doing an ad.

images

ANd one of Lee just looking insane

He is def sticking his gut out in the top pics to make himself look fatter, but he certainly isn't 12%. If he is, I feel pretty damn good about my post-show rebound lol

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cross Roads
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws