over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what is up with customs...?

I have a "friend" who ordered about 1000 d-boll,400 iu's of growth and 50 amps of primo but it never make it too his addy.He has worked with is people in the past so if they said it was sent it was.It has been over a month and he still hasen't gotten a notice or letter of seizure..why have they not sent anything regarding the seizures .The order came from 3 different people from 3 different countries and going to 3 different names and address's ..Hmmm ??????

Sometimes it takes months to get a seizure letter. Or your friend got scammed.

I've never received a customs letter quicker than 3 months from order!

xcel

is there any reason to be looking outside of the fact that they got gear or should a little red flag go up.? Any thought to a controlled delivery or a HUGE knock at the door in the middle of the night ..?

If they were sent from THREE different locations (assuming these were international orders): say the first gets snagged - then the addy gets flagged, which is why you ALWAYS change ADDY's after you get snagged (even though it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that you have multiple addresses). They may have snagged the second package based on the flagged addy. Then snagging a third and in such a short time-period could mean they think they got themselves a DEALER. I'd clean house ASAP.

xcel

I received my letter 10 days later...

My postcards had spent the thanksgiving holidays in the post office...the tracking showed it was in customs for 5 days...then I received a letter about 5 days after that. But this was back when the whole ANTHRAX thing was going on.

wolverine said:
Sometimes it takes months to get a seizure letter. Or your friend got scammed.

I 2nd this, its been awhile it sucks, i actually once had a package that took 2 months to get here AFTER shipped and i knew this bec I observed it through USPS.com w/ my tracking #, so I dont know what the hold up is sometimes.

Back in July i had ordered some stuff internationally. The guy I ordered from has a golden rep so I know he really did send the pack. It's now October and no pack, no seiz letter...

The only thing I can think of is that it went to the wrong address and some old lady didn't know what the heck it was (or DID know what it was) and tossed it....

I can't imagine a letter taking this long to get to me.... I thought our government was efficent.. ;)

-EJ

Well it sounds like this happens every now and then and not to sweat it too much but just clean house and sit low for a while would not be a bad idea....thanks

haha Check this out:

Take a look --- yep that says 25k!:eek: As you can see it took over a year --- keep in mind I was in court over this though......Still got the letter! Can anyone beat that?

Attachments

• seizure letter.jpg
    seizure letter.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 7,419
Last edited:
Re: haha Check this out:

Ivan said:
Take a look --- yep that says 25k!:eek: As you can see it took over a year --- keep in mind I was in court over this though......Still got the letter! Can anyone beat that?

wow!

i nothing else to say but...

HOLY FUCKING, PISS, ASS, CUNT, BITCH, DAMN, SHIT.
that's alot of friggin gear!!:eek:

it seems kinda funny that sometimes they act upon a few bottles and a few hundred tabs of something and then they do nothing about 20 bottles and 5000 tabs...Why is that?????

hey im not sure, but assuming it happened in june of this year, either he got off, or its still in the process, just assuming.

also, you konw what sucks, is the damn grocers went on strike,,,, HOW COME CUSTOMS CANT GO ON STRIKE?? LOL

man that owuld be sweet, international sources would be so damn overwhelmed with business it would be insane.

Later,

Todd

I just got my seizure letter the other day and he sent his donation in early july

Actually

My story is on here --- I can repeat if you all wish...Cost me A LOT of $$$$ for a lawyer that could maek this go away....Keep in mind that another 40k dbol and 40k stanabols were not found and unfortunately had to be destroyed --- my gf saved my life.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws