advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is up with the new gh dosing before bed following?

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
For several years its always been said to be best upon waking or post workout but MANY people now dose upon waking and before bed. Used to be a consensus that dosing before bed would interrupt your nightly natural pulsingthat wouldd normally occcur.

I agree bro. I have also read that taking it before bed interrupts your natural pulse that occurs at night. I dose when i wake and then after my workout. If you want to take something pre bed you should look into grhp2/grf 1-29.

I almost always take mine before going to sleep and have been doing it that way for the past 7 years. But then I'm pushing 50 so my natural pulse of gh would be barely measurable anyway.

I used to always take it in the AM when getting up but everyone lately has advocated splitting doses when taking 4ius+. There's also EOD advocates and some talk about certain E3D protocols. Like kscowboy suggested I'm looking into adding some peptides and only taking those before bed to help with my natty pulse.

For several years its always been said to be best upon waking or post workout but MANY people now dose upon waking and before bed. Used to be a consensus that dosing before bed would interrupt your nightly natural pulsingthat wouldd normally occcur.

Your body naturally secretes the most GH at night with the reason being that the this timing helps it to be best utilized for its purpose. While taking exogenous GH will throw off your natural secretion, the amount you are taking is far more than you would be getting from your natural endogenous secretion(otherwise taking it would be pointless to begin with).

The whole point of taking GH is because we want our levels to be much higher than we could achieve naturally at our age. Therefore worrying about interrupting your natural pulse is not worth it. It would be like worrying about taking too much AAS that you might shut your nuts down.

im doing it this way 10 iu am and 10 iu pm seems to make me sleep till noon and Heal Fast ...So im not fucking up a good thing

anyone who thinks taking pre-bed interrupts your natural pulse must not have been around much last year in the gh discussions. there was a thread about pinning pre-bed showing greater levels of igf without interrupting the pulse. its due to the negative feedback loop. if i remember right, pin pre-bed = sub q and it takes like 4-6 hrs blood levels to peak or something, that way you still get your natural pulse, and the exogenous gh after.

www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/71272-why-take-gh-bedtime.html

scroll down, youll see my post with the article

As far as I'm aware people have been pinning pre bed for a very long time.

Didn't also Chris Cormier say he did it this way back in the day when he posted his cycle the was pasted in here ??

Yes I no we never know what pro's did but this isn't in relation to dose just timing :)

anyone who thinks taking pre-bed interrupts your natural pulse must not have been around much last year in the gh discussions. there was a thread about pinning pre-bed showing greater levels of igf without interrupting the pulse. its due to the negative feedback loop. if i remember right, pin pre-bed = sub q and it takes like 4-6 hrs blood levels to peak or something, that way you still get your natural pulse, and the exogenous gh after.

www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/71272-why-take-gh-bedtime.html

scroll down, youll see my post with the article

Great link, I must have missed those discussions.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...eat-hgh-research-will-change-your-dosing.html

i love pinning pre bed. you get amazing sleep. plus like someone else already mentioned, if you're taking a decent dose of gh you're natural pulse means squat! unless of course you're a toddler maybe. ;)

as of late i pin in the morning and at night. i gave up the postworkout dosing because it got annoying timing my shot with my meal and either rushing home to take it or bringing it with me.

I almost always take mine before going to sleep and have been doing it that way for the past 7 years. But then I'm pushing 50 so my natural pulse of gh would be barely measurable anyway.

Good man, do you supplement DHEA, and melatonin as well?

The method for night time injections is solid.
I had a friend who had a daughter (14) that was not growing, she ended up with a scrip for HGH.
she took 2iu a day and didnt grow, the doc asked if she took it at night before bed he said no.
She started taking it at night 2iu before bed and she grew an inch a month for 6 months.

It is highest at night while in REM sleep.
Carbs can blunt the release as well.

I dont see how they could test for night time release using exo GH, they use the Arginine Infusion Test to bump up natty levels then check the IGF-1.
Exo GH will bump up IGF-1 so I don't see how that would suggest natty release?

i used to always pin b4 bed now they say in the morning ive done that too for a long while along with everyother variation, i find small doses 2iu throughout the day work best for me tho.

when i say through out the day im mean 3x s a day

Always assumed I would split my dose 3-4 iu AM, and 3-4 iu Post workout....

Now am I right in assuming the best times would probably be AM and PM before bed? I work out at 5pm so I assume that would not be optimal to pin after and again pre bed (midnight).

Pre bed GH should be subq? Does doing it IM fuck the whole point of it up?

I do it prebed because I don't want my pancreas to work so hard when I eat breakfast 20 mins later. I feel like some of the insulin resistance will wear off while I sleep...no science just my theory anyway.

Pre bed subQ for me also.
I noticed the same as TODouble.. It makes me sleep deeper
and wake up feeling Bigger and well rested :)

I WAS USING IT im pRE-WORKOUT. Made me Fuzzy headed
Ive also tried it post. Rite now though from my experiences Im liking the bed time subq.

For competitors and Guys Giving it 150% I could understand the Post being the best time. If using Insulin and Special forumulas etc lol
Im not that advanced

Pre bed subQ for me also.
I noticed the same as TODouble.. It makes me sleep deeper
and wake up feeling Bigger and well rested :)

I WAS USING IT im pRE-WORKOUT. Made me Fuzzy headed
Ive also tried it post. Rite now though from my experiences Im liking the bed time subq.

For competitors and Guys Giving it 150% I could understand the Post being the best time. If using Insulin and Special forumulas etc lol
Im not that advanced

x2

Although less of a deep sleeper more of a temporary coma for me with a variety of crazy dreams throughout.

How high could you go with the night dosage? I was gonna do 6 to 8 iu a day. Is that too much do dose at night?

Is it advantageous to dose upon waking if you did it pre bed sub q?
assuming a 6-8hr sleep cycle...i presume you still get a natty pulse as stated. Then wake up in the am and do it IM? Will i be ready.for that dose yet?

Would pre bed IM negate the benefits that pre bed subq provides?

Im thinking about stopping GH pwo and doing just in the AM and before bed..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear