over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is with these people??

AWN2004

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I was reading a thread on another message board and saw something that was shocking to me. Long story short, a guy and his buddy were training at the gym and two younger teens were training at the same time. The teens were trying to copy the workout of the older guys and the older guys offered help. The teens arrogantly refused and then one of them has a horrible accident and ends up breaking his arm and smashing his head which leads to a severe head injury. The older guy, who had never met this kid before, stays with him in the hospital until his family can arrive and then leaves. People then respond with "serves that dumbass right" and "fuck that kid" ect. What is wrong with people? The current trend on the message boards these days is really a let down.

I come to this board and half the topics revolve around drug use. Nobody really seems to care about anything more than getting their hands on tren, alien's blood igf, or whatever else they think is going to make the difference. What happened to all the good topics that were here years ago? I wish people would just look at the bigger picture sometimes, in all aspects. This isn't a post about the board going down hill, although it may sound like it. That's not my intention at all. I just wish people would think before they speak, type, or whatever and put more thought behind their actions. It just seems like people get way too caught up in one area and neglect everything else. I'm not really sure how to end this thought but I hope people get back to their roots and start thinking about the whole thing instead of one little piece. Maybe that will change things. I sure hope it does.

I was reading a thread on another message board and saw something that was shocking to me. Long story short, a guy and his buddy were training at the gym and two younger teens were training at the same time. The teens were trying to copy the workout of the older guys and the older guys offered help. The teens arrogantly refused and then one of them has a horrible accident and ends up breaking his arm and smashing his head which leads to a severe head injury. The older guy, who had never met this kid before, stays with him in the hospital until his family can arrive and then leaves. People then respond with "serves that dumbass right" and "fuck that kid" ect. What is wrong with people? The current trend on the message boards these days is really a let down.

I come to this board and half the topics revolve around drug use. Nobody really seems to care about anything more than getting their hands on tren, alien's blood igf, or whatever else they think is going to make the difference. What happened to all the good topics that were here years ago? I wish people would just look at the bigger picture sometimes, in all aspects. This isn't a post about the board going down hill, although it may sound like it. That's not my intention at all. I just wish people would think before they speak, type, or whatever and put more thought behind their actions. It just seems like people get way too caught up in one area and neglect everything else. I'm not really sure how to end this thought but I hope people get back to their roots and start thinking about the whole thing instead of one little piece. Maybe that will change things. I sure hope it does.

Some of us care Awn, I think this is one of the best boards to show that. You always see the older, more experience, trying to help on this board. Un fortunately, some do not want to listen, but for those who do, it is worth the effort.

I believe the kid died in the hospital as a result of the head injury. It is very sad. The original poster, posted this in a new thread.

I think the internet often brings out the worst in people. A lot of the sewage people spit online would never be spoken in real life.

I think the internet often brings out the worst in people. A lot of the sewage people spit online would never be spoken in real life.

i agree...

i also would like to know what the kid was doing

a lot of people say stupid shit on the internet just to get attention! :(

also agree

I have not been on this board very long, but nevertheless, I've noticed some of that since becoming a member......I still like it, and choose to ignore some of the stuff.....the experienced, knowledgeable, kind, supportive and helpful members will keep me here. As for the end of this story as I read on, very sad to hear......why do the the younger, new, bodybuilder/wannabe's, or just arrogant not just listen to the wise? the ones, that have done it, tried it, lived it, experienced it, learned from it? I know I don't try to reinvent the wheel, lifes hard enough!

He was doing Dumbell shoulder presses with 80lb dumbells.

PM is the one board I come to for not only information on drugs but also I feel this is where most people do seem to care and are more experienced. Its not all about more drugs and different ways to workout and people do need to see the bigger picture and how BB really works. As being an "old timer" (WOW 42) and BBing for 27 years, long before CORE training and lifting on balls became the "IN" thing, but I still come to you for help and when these younger guys finally start listening to the more experienced guys who have done all this before things like this might not happen as frequently.
Thanks to being smart and listening to my mentors I am still in one piece 27 years later and still in the sport...Thanks guys

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131