over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is wrong w/ people?

one problem with kids these days is they have no morals or values.(blame the mtv mentality for that)
they are usually being raised by their single mother, and have no father figure to respect because their mother turns them against their father as part of the divorce.
this is the problem, lack of the family unit.
lack of respect.
when i was a kid, i never would have asked anyone if they're on the juice.
my dads friend was a competetive bodybuilder(mr australia,south pacific) and i knew he was on the gear but out of respect NEVER would i say such a thing to him.
thats the problem no respect.
pred.

predator...that is exactly what I see in the schools...

You are correct......two good parents and even the slow kids do alright in classes. When there is no good dad in the picture, things suck.

Justwannabe huge: you seem like a good dude as well. Hope your new job is going well and your little girl is getting strong again. <that's funny as heck>:)

i agree with everthing said bros..im 21 yrs old an i hate my generation there a bunch of lil wanna be punks if u ask me...im just glad i had older guys in the gym help an teach me about gym respect....im 100% old school. and very respectful of those who have done what they have done in any type of weight training ...

Re: predator...that is exactly what I see in the schools...

JETHRO TULL said:
You are correct......two good parents and even the slow kids do alright in classes. When there is no good dad in the picture, things suck.

TOTALLY AGREE ALSO!!!

Ry Roid said:
Ok this might seem like a rant but, I just want to know why kids are they way they are now. When I started lifting I looked up to older guys that were big but, really never bothered them cause NEVER wanted to interupt their workouts. Nowadays, you got 16year old kids that start on almost the same day they get a gym memberships. If guys when I started saw me doing this they would have come up to me and slapped me. I actually stopped going to one gym because I found their was a lot of talking being the back*(My back) about that all I do is tons of gear. I have come to a realisation that small amounts of gear work best just using right thing at right time. Of course you got kids that speculate how much other guys use and emulate that instead of using small amounts. Not to mentiong 90% of them forget they have a lower body.LOL I am building new house and gonna put as much equipment in my basement so I can train at home the days I can't deal w/ other people.LOL

RY

RY here in my hometown of detroit, you would be amazed with how many kids start the cycles BEFORE they even start training because they dont have the money for a membership, and a good half of them just dont train, will take 250mg of test for 10 weeks or 4 weeks of dbol only and party gain 10lbs and lose it, i can sub categorize a good 20 18yr old and under kids like that from around here...

Ry Roid said:
Ok this might seem like a rant but, I just want to know why kids are they way they are now. When I started lifting I looked up to older guys that were big but, really never bothered them cause NEVER wanted to interupt their workouts. Nowadays, you got 16year old kids that start on almost the same day they get a gym memberships. If guys when I started saw me doing this they would have come up to me and slapped me. I actually stopped going to one gym because I found their was a lot of talking being the back*(My back) about that all I do is tons of gear. I have come to a realisation that small amounts of gear work best just using right thing at right time. Of course you got kids that speculate how much other guys use and emulate that instead of using small amounts. Not to mentiong 90% of them forget they have a lower body.LOL I am building new house and gonna put as much equipment in my basement so I can train at home the days I can't deal w/ other people.LOL

RY

RY here in my hometown of detroit, you would be amazed with how many kids start the cycles BEFORE they even start training because they dont have the money for a membership, and a good half of them just dont train, will take 250mg of test for 10 weeks or 4 weeks of dbol only and party gain 10lbs and lose it, i can sub categorize a good 20 18yr old and under kids like that from around here...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131