over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is wrong w/ people?

Ry Roid

Registered
Ok this might seem like a rant but, I just want to know why kids are they way they are now. When I started lifting I looked up to older guys that were big but, really never bothered them cause NEVER wanted to interupt their workouts. Nowadays, you got 16year old kids that start on almost the same day they get a gym memberships. If guys when I started saw me doing this they would have come up to me and slapped me. I actually stopped going to one gym because I found their was a lot of talking being the back*(My back) about that all I do is tons of gear. I have come to a realisation that small amounts of gear work best just using right thing at right time. Of course you got kids that speculate how much other guys use and emulate that instead of using small amounts. Not to mentiong 90% of them forget they have a lower body.LOL I am building new house and gonna put as much equipment in my basement so I can train at home the days I can't deal w/ other people.LOL

RY

i have to agree.. when i was 14-15 years old i was in awe of the bigger guys and gave them my respect.. i would never bother them or say stupid shit to them.. that is not the case today.. even having my own gym has stopped them from being the smart asses that is todays teenagers..not all.. but most have a smart ass attitude..and just plain disrespectful..:mad:

The gym I infrequent is one block from the high school.

That's one of the reasons I have a home gym :rolleyes: :mad:

xcel

Generation X, the ME generation-call it whatever.
Kids today have no respect. Its partly the media;
-try dealing with 3 teenage stepkids! :eek:
I get no respect I tell ya (said in Rodney Dangerfields voice!):D

It's all in how they're raised. Most parents nowadays are to busy working just to get by and don't spend time with their kids. Not to mention the collapse of the family unit which has caused most kids to be raised by single parents (most of the time the mother).

THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO SAY TO YOU GUYS.........IS..

TRY TEACHING IN THE PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM! THE OTHER DAY I HAD A KID ASK ME IN CLASS, " ARE YOU ON STEROIDS"....I RESPONDED.........'YEAH, I GOT THEM FROM YOUR MOM, TELL HER THANKS'.......HAHHA.....LOT OF KIDS THOUGHT THAT WAS FUNNY. I AM JUST A DELIGHTFUL EDUCATOR! :D YOU HAVE TO BE JUST AS F_CKING RUDE AS THEY ARE.......AND REMEMBER....THEY ARE VULNERABLE AND FULL OF SELF DOUBT, EASY TO NAIL......JUST LIKE A ROOM FULL OF INSECURE BODYBUILDERS! HAHAHAHA

The problem with kids these days is they don't get there ass's whipped. Me, good old pops use to put his foot in my ass on a regular basis. I wasn't one of those kids that would call the police on him either cause I knew that I'd have to come home at some point. And it would be worse.
But as far as the gym thing goes, I never asked anyone shit until I was older. I started training at the high school when I was in junior high. By the time I was 16 I asked for a gym membership for my birthday. I could always see that training with a bunch of kids screwing around and playing games wasn't going to get me where I wanted to be. Hell half of the older guys that were at the gym when I first started, I still talk too.
But I've heard kids theories in the gym these days, and I've watched them snicker about my type of workout. But that comes down to ignorance and lack of intelligence. Something that always brightens my day is to go up to the school and workout with some of my buddies at the rec center. Then you around the football players and all the mouths and they generally don't say much when it comes time to put up the weight.
All in all I see exactly where your coming from Ry

Bottom line is that 99.9% of these kids in the gym won't last very long in the iron game. They don't have what it takes mentally, always looking for a short-cut which either doesn't work or burns them out quick. Longevity is the key to success.
I've been training for 24 yrs, and still remember starting at a gym when I was 18, I had nothing but respect for the big lifters there, was even intimidated to go to the same side of the gym with them!
KR

Nowadays most parents don't really discipline kids like they should. Instead, thanks to all the media brainwashing etc., they think they ought to be more like a friend and less like a parent, so in the end the kids are just disrespectful little shits. If parents gave proper attention and discipline to their kids, the kids would be more respectful of adults and others, and we'd have lot less troubled youth in this country. It all starts at home, and as someone said above, the family unit is in serious crisis here in the US. JMHO.

DrG

I think the big problem with kids today is they have no freaking respect. I gues iam just a hick because thats how i was raised. Now living in the city I find my self kinda muttering That i never want to be like these people. A perfect example is the other nite i was out with this increable blonde and we were walking back to my car. This guy bumps into her and spills beer all over her. So the first words out of my mouth were son u need to apologize to the lady. His response was fuck that bitch she was in my way. Needless to say i through a right hook he fell to the ground and we left. No one has any respect any more it seems like. Hell u know how many 18-25 year olds I know who have never been in a fight. In my eyes there is nothing wrong with fighting as long as there are no weapons are involvedand no one gets serisouly hurt. Now every one just represses there anger, and that is what i feel the underlying problem with our youth

I'll Tell you what it is

It's called wimpy ass liberal faggot political correctness! Parents are afraid to discipline there kids these days. My Dad used to whip my ass when i fucked up, and I'm glad he did..I deserved it. Kids these days need to get there fucking little asses BEAT! Then go beat down the door thoses PC Liberals and BEAT THERE ASSES TOO!!:D

I'll tell you what it is

It's called Pussy ass Liberal faggot political correctness! Parents are afraid to discipline ther kids. My dad used to whip my ass when I f*cked up, and I deserved it. I think kids today need a good Ole fashion ASS WHIPPIN! When you done with there little asses, go knock down the door of these nosey liberals asswipes and beat there asses too! :D

Now every one just represses there anger, and that is what i feel the underlying problem with our youth [/B]

yeah, i've been getting damn heartburn and high BP from holding it in.... i've been blowing up lately.... more fun that way too!! and it feels great

Re: I'll tell you what it is

Johnny Bravo said:
It's called Pussy ass Liberal faggot political correctness! Parents are afraid to discipline ther kids.
Of all people, my daughter read about not hitting children (disciplining them) in some stupid book about raising kids. We never spared the rod on her when she was bad, same with my parents.

My wife watches her kids and isn't afraid to spank them if they deserve it. Their little boy is nothing but a big whiny brat - because he knows they won't touch him - only scold him. Even though my wife is the only one that disciplines him, she's his favorite relative.

My daughter and husband are just starting to wise up. When my wife was over there the other day, the 6 YO grand daughter said they (her and her brother) were being bad in the store and Mom spanked them - as her eyes bugged out!

xcel

I see both sides to this guys. On one hand I agree that these little young shits have no respect for the older more experienced bodybuilders. I agree that they should learn how to EAT and TRAIN the right way before ever thinking about using gas.This generations alot more blunt and rude. but thats there parents fault. Like said before, the kids these days don't get there ass's whipped like I know I did as a kid. I was tought to respect others and treat the way I want to be treated. then I bacame a bber and started to be a dick to EVERYONE! LOL.

But on the other hand, I'm only 23yrs old and easily one of the biggest and strongest guys in not only my gym but town. But when I was growing up and trying to better myself as a kid, I diden't see to many older guys going out of there way to help me out. When I wanted to start using gear, there was alot of shit being said behind my back and to my face about how I don't know enough to use it right or I'm using to much ect. ect.

But no ONE of those selfish fucks stepped up and tried to give me a hand. Not one tried to talk me out of using for the right reason. No one told me what a good first ride should consist of. NOT FUCKING ONE OF THEM. So whats the point in bitching about all these kids not knowing there shit when were not willing to help them and educate them in what it is that there trying to learn.

Now I'm 5'7 and weigh in at around 255-260 on average. I squate 8 bills for 3 and inclien 455 for 5. these old fucks are the ones asking me shit now.

I just think we need to look at it as a compliment. if theres some little shit bugging you in the gym, it's because he's impressed. help the little fucker out. answer some questions. You were there once to. sorry to rant.
good luck and be safe....

bigger...

I told my son that I was his father first and his friend second. If he steps far enough out of line he gets an ass whipping just like I did. He is polite and respectful of others. He has lots of friends and their parents love to have him over. He dose well in school and his teacher thinks he's great. Gee, I guess I'm on the right track, LOL.

I have a nephew who has a son that's a couple of years younger than mine. He's a bit out of control. Guess what? Not at Uncle Paul's house. I take shit from no kid and they know it. I hate "Time Out" parents, they're a bunch of pussies.

PB

ry roid!!

Thats why when i go to the gym 7 days a week i dont tallk to anyone .. people are scared of me for some reason.. i lift a lot of weight in any catagory i keep to myself to avoid the stories of what i do or what i take ..its hard for me especially being in sales but i have to sacrifice in the gym .. someone asks you for a spot tell them you have gotten sued before sorry cant do it ... i work out at 5 different gyms in my area for some diversity .. and stay away from the nosey kids and curious adults..

peace my 2 cents

BIGGER THAN YOU.....

I AM ONLY RUDE TO THE MANY A-HOLES OUT THERE........I'D BEND OVER BACKWARDS TO HELP SOME NICE KID..THAT I DO FREQUENTLY. I THINK THE RUDE PEOPLE WERE THE ONES WHO RY WAS POSTING ABOUT.:)

Re: BIGGER THAN YOU.....

JETHRO TULL said:
I AM ONLY RUDE TO THE MANY A-HOLES OUT THERE........I'D BEND OVER BACKWARDS TO HELP SOME NICE KID..THAT I DO FREQUENTLY. I THINK THE RUDE PEOPLE WERE THE ONES WHO RY WAS POSTING ABOUT.:)

thats something i believe, i've never seen JT get attitude with anyone on the boards, he's a straight up bro, and IMO he seems like a guy that'll go outta his way to help out another guy in need.

JW

I dont know if it has gotten worse now days with the kids attitudes or not. But I do know the older I get the more I notice it myself. Me personally I started training in 7th grade as well but would never even had thought about asking someone if they were using an illegal drug.

I still to this day see people messing around at the gym they usually come in with like 3-4 guys at a time and just talk on the damn cell phone sit on all the benches and whisper and stare blah blah then grab you weight and throw it around like its nothing even though you already finished sets etc.

Yeah now days people wanna talk chit but you gotta be careful because those same turds will call the cops on you instead of taking their beating like a man well boy now days. They live at home till their like 40 now almost as well. ARRRRGGG MM

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131