over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is you favorite post-workout carb?

I'm curious; once he was able to detox, was he able to make a full recovery or was he still left with some neurological symtoms?

According to him he's fine. I've never heard him complain about any issues.

Jesus that's scary, I googled the body builders mentioned in the thread and saw it did happen to them to. Guess I'll have to cook more chicken, beef liver, maybe sardines for protein sources. My favorite tuna fish was 2 cans with 2tbsp Natty PB with a ton of mushrooms mixed with cinnamon and Walden farms syrup. Guess I'll save that for a 1x a week treat.

I think you might be pregnant! That is a crazy mixture! LOL!!

7 cheddar rice cakes topped with 2 cans of tuna, mushrooms, pasta sauce on top. Like 7 mini pizzas. Onion, garlic, pepper. Also 2 sliced apples covered in cinnamon and syrup. About 800 calories. Pre is exact same meal.

Just wish albacore wasn't 1.37 a can the Chunk light is .77 but not as good
Man, I don’t know how you can chew that up and swallow without gagging… Here I thought my baked beans drained mixed with tuna fish was bad. Lol. You got me beat!

Heavyhitter does too with his chicken breast blended up in orange juice… Nope! Nope!

Cage

I remember BigKiwi use to eat loads of tuna.
I’d have to search to be sure but I think it was 20-30 cans per day.
Also VanderV with his tuna shakes

Gummi Bears

Man, I don’t know how you can chew that up and swallow without gagging… Here I thought my baked beans drained mixed with tuna fish was bad. Lol. You got me beat!

Heavyhitter does too with his chicken breast blended up in orange juice… Nope! Nope!

Cage
When I was in highschool I was struggling to get in enough protein. We had a store called costal salvage where you could get dented cans goods for really cheap , off brand boxes good that were close to expiration date.
I'd get cans of cheap tuna for like 20 cents a can and eat 4-5 a day. I mixed that shit with every steak sauce , salad dressing , banana , jelly anything to killed the taste.
Ultimately I'd just shove a big spoon full in my mouth and wash it down with water , 3 big bites and can was gone. Now I gag just opening canned tuna

Cage
Lol. I think me and heavy are opposites. He's a big guy with appetite issues so wants to get food in. I'm a guy obsessed with being low body fat but love to eat so I try and make my meals as voluminous as possible. Mushrooms are key. If you can add 8 oz to any meal a 500 calorie meal will taste like 800. Very low calories for the satiation they give.

The tuna one bio quoted is actually delicious. Tuna, cinnamon, peanut butter, mushrooms. Lots of cinnamon and 0 calorie maple syrup.

Note I don't like tuna plain but if mixed with something strong it can be delicious.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131