over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHAT IS YOUR 1HR POST SLIN MEAL LIKE ?

worldspan

NPC Judge
JUDGES
Registered
Post training with the slin, like most I immediately consume a protein shake with lots of waxe maize, cran juice, and creatine.

Then at the hour point I down a container of pasteurized eggs whites with my carbs being two slices of oatmeal bread with a pretty thick portion of smuckers creamy peanut butter in between. The routine works well for me, never the slightest hypo effects.

That said, I know many feel you should not consume fat in the 4 hour window post slin injection. As such I am concerned of the fats, although good ones, in the peanut butter.

Bottom line, what does your 1hr post slin meal consist of ?

Thanks!

Worldspan

Not sure about picking the one hour mark. Which slin? Not sure why your post slin meal should be any different than what it should be if not taking slin. I mean you dose your slin to you planned carb macros, so seems like your making it a bit too complicated.

Protein, carb, fat macros don't change regardless of when you are eating. At least that's the way I was taught.

Good luck and be safe.

I wouldnt worry about fat in your meals even with slin. I always thought fat with slin would be stored but a very knowledgable person told me thats bull. The only thing it will do is slow down absorption of carbs so take that into account and you'll be fine bro.

I take it then eat 6 whole eggs cooked in coconut oil with usually 4 pieces of toast, 2 with jam on them the rest with grass fed butter. I then go train sipping on a ton of bcaa's with crystal light or BCAA Plus from TP. No issues there. PWO is just whey with water.

Not sure about picking the one hour mark. Which slin? Not sure why your post slin meal should be any different than what it should be if not taking slin. I mean you dose your slin to you planned carb macros, so seems like your making it a bit too complicated.

Protein, carb, fat macros don't change regardless of when you are eating. At least that's the way I was taught.

Good luck and be safe.

To answer your question, Humalog

Thanks, Worldspan

I wouldnt worry about fat in your meals even with slin. I always thought fat with slin would be stored but a very knowledgable person told me thats bull. The only thing it will do is slow down absorption of carbs so take that into account and you'll be fine bro.

Could you expand on that? I thought insulin took fats and packed them into your fat cells.

If you're right about this, that would be great for me. I eat a pretty high-fat diet so it's a challenge for me to figure out what to eat when using slin.

Could you expand on that? I thought insulin took fats and packed them into your fat cells.

If you're right about this, that would be great for me. I eat a pretty high-fat diet so it's a challenge for me to figure out what to eat when using slin.

That would depend on what type of fats your consuming.

Where you think too many carbs will go? IMO its the guys who eat too much carbs on Slin that get fat off it. Theres no need for it at all to boatload the carbs thinking you have to.

Can't really explain it but a very respected pro on here told me not to exclude fats even if slin is active. of course good, healthy fats

Post training with the slin, like most I immediately consume a protein shake with lots of waxe maize, cran juice, and creatine.

Then at the hour point I down a container of pasteurized eggs whites with my carbs being two slices of oatmeal bread with a pretty thick portion of smuckers creamy peanut butter in between. The routine works well for me, never the slightest hypo effects.

That said, I know many feel you should not consume fat in the 4 hour window post slin injection. As such I am concerned of the fats, although good ones, in the peanut butter.

Bottom line, what does your 1hr post slin meal consist of ?

Thanks!

Worldspan

Not to change the subject on you bro , do you think the body can digest pasteurized
Egg whites ok? Seems like everyone has mixed reviews on it

I use 7iu humalin-R 10-15 min pre workout , sip 15g BCAA's , qog creatine 10g glutamine 10g dextrose intra-workout , right after weights hit 20 cardio then drink a 60g whey shake made with 8oz skim milk and water , 1.5hr or so after that i eat 8oz lean beef with 4oz sweet potatos . 2hrs after that i have a 60g whey/casine+1 tablespoon almond butter mix then 1'hr later im in bed.

This works for me and i have steadly cut the carbs back a little to find a close to min level that still keeps my blood sugar in a safe range. I have done ALOT of testing with a BG meter every hr after injection to see what amount
Of carbs does what

Not to change the subject on you bro , do you think the body can digest pasteurized
Egg whites ok? Seems like everyone has mixed reviews on it

Answer your question, they surely take a while to get use to. The gas can be unreal to say the least. But after a while your body does adjust to them and it is a tremendously fast way to get some quality protein in. To a guy like myself for whom there are not enough hours in the day (I rise at 4am 7 days a week) they are a Godsend.

Worldspan

Answer your question, they surely take a while to get use to. The gas can be unreal to say the least. But after a while your body does adjust to them and it is a tremendously fast way to get some quality protein in. To a guy like myself for whom there are not enough hours in the day (I rise at 4am 7 days a week) they are a Godsend.

Worldspan

Cool, Thanks for the reply

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member