over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHAT IS YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE?

VulgarDisplay said:
If you don't mind me asking how much do you weigh and how tall are you?

6'0
220Lbs

I have low sodium intake and low carbs as well. I can hold the 220lbs on just the hrt pretty well with visible abs, for up to 6 months at least as that is the longest period of time I have taken off.

I'm 5'9" and at 270 lbs. mine was 120/80. And that's about as high as I want it to be...

BW

I'm having an issue with mine. It's regularily 135-140/85. I'm on 200mg/week HRT of cyp and I'm between 270-275 at 6'1". I've tried Tarka and it made no difference whatsoever, also HCTZ with little to no effect. I'm also 100% GH defficient (pitutary tumor) and just started prescribed Humatrope @ 1.8 IU/Day. I wonder if this has any effect on BP...anyone know.

Edit: I'm 39...

130/80, but I'm older than most of you here.

JNC 7: New Classification (Stages) of Hypertension

JNC Stages of Hypertension:

Prehypertension= 120-139/80-99

Stage 1: 145-159/90-99

Stage 2: >160 systolic OR >100 diastolic

It is now the norm for those who have or have a family history of cvd to keep the systolic below 120 and the diastolic below 80.

1. Lifestyle modifications (first)
2. pharmacology intervention

KH

VulgarDisplay said:
I'm having an issue with mine. It's regularily 135-140/85. I'm on 200mg/week HRT of cyp and I'm between 270-275 at 6'1". I've tried Tarka and it made no difference whatsoever, also HCTZ with little to no effect. I'm also 100% GH defficient (pitutary tumor) and just started prescribed Humatrope @ 1.8 IU/Day. I wonder if this has any effect on BP...anyone know.

Edit: I'm 39...

My doc says GH does. (but I can't afford the script so I haven't gone there yet, but I will in a year or so)

I made it a mission to lower mine (I am 30 BTW). Here is what I did:

- No orals anymore, so maybe 2 weeks for a kick off, but not more than that.
- Lowest sodium intake possible. Many meats come really high in sodium so they can store longer, you have to watch for this.
- Only carbs I take in are fiber heavy, so like celery, oats, prunes
- 20 min morning cardio daily
- more vegetable fat, which curbs the appetite, and keeps me from stuff with trans fat.

Mine is 107/52... It never gets over that either... The bottom number has been as low as 47... I was worried about it being low, but my dr. said that it is fine... I am 33, 6'1 and 248 lbs...

Golgo13 said:
My doc says GH does. (but I can't afford the script so I haven't gone there yet, but I will in a year or so)

I made it a mission to lower mine (I am 30 BTW). Here is what I did:

- No orals anymore, so maybe 2 weeks for a kick off, but not more than that.
- Lowest sodium intake possible. Many meats come really high in sodium so they can store longer, you have to watch for this.
- Only carbs I take in are fiber heavy, so like celery, oats, prunes
- 20 min morning cardio daily
- more vegetable fat, which curbs the appetite, and keeps me from stuff with trans fat.

I take nothing other than the 200mg. Was the increase in BP from GH due to water retention, increase in blood volume or maybe an increase in red blood cells? I need to take it so we'll have to see what effects it has on the BP. Meanwhile I will increase my cardio and decrease the salt intake as best I can.

Did you get a script for GH? Won't your insurance cover it? How much were you quoted? I am working with Eli Lilly to get mine covered then it will be just a copay.

Thanks for the help.

VulgarDisplay said:
I take nothing other than the 200mg. Was the increase in BP from GH due to water retention, increase in blood volume or maybe an increase in red blood cells? I need to take it so we'll have to see what effects it has on the BP. Meanwhile I will increase my cardio and decrease the salt intake as best I can.

Did you get a script for GH? Won't your insurance cover it? How much were you quoted? I am working with Eli Lilly to get mine covered then it will be just a copay.

Thanks for the help.

I qualify for the GH script, but my insurance won't pay for it. If you figure out how to do that, start a thread.

Golgo13 said:
I qualify for the GH script, but my insurance won't pay for it. If you figure out how to do that, start a thread.

Done..

not quite 30 years old

225 lbs, lean, but not ripped. no cardio for months.

110/76 is a normal reading for me... somtimes its 112/68.

i have low BP but my Heart Rate is a lil fast. usually around 80bpm. lots of people in my family are the same way

when i was fired up about an issue at work, i was 150/120. LMAO!! so when i have my bouts of road rage/Tourrette's Syndrome, i know its up there. thats when my hands shake.

:)

my dad is european, and rode bikes his whole life. he still does. he's almost 70 and has a resting heart rate of 70 at 70 years old!!! cardio does a body good.

Some people are sodium sensitive. I dropped out as much sodium as possible for 3 months-zero results which sucks.

I'm not trying to invest in some home ball pump sleeve kit and my arm doesnt fit in the machine at the pharmacy. Any suggestions?
I'm a long time user and never had any high bp problems so that's why I come off casual but lately I'm getting wicked headaches that hang on!:mad:

Is 181/110 reality or did Dr. F'up?!

I have a buddy at work who's 51 yrs. old about 230-235 and about 5'9" or 5'10"...He pretty much is a power lifter and has recently been trainning with farmer's walks/partially filled keg trainning (strongman trainning)...Anyways he tells me he went to a new Dr. and the BP wrap was too small so the Dr. got a bigger one...The results the Dr. told him were 181/110...Can this be or did the Dr. miscalculate?! I've just never heard of such a high reading...I told him to go to the Rite-Aid pharmacy and check it for free to see if it was even close to that...Won't see the guy till next week to find out...

Mine was 105/70 this morning.

160/100
my Doc said its fine... because I'm tall and young and working out
any suggestions? This thread made me scared

Noir said:
160/100
my Doc said its fine... because I'm tall and young and working out
any suggestions? This thread made me scared

thats a little high bro,

I would take some supps to lower it especially if your young....
give us some stats on your self,

I would start on some fish oil 5+grams a day, age galic extrct, and some olive oil....

I would consider asking your doc about this again, and seeing if a bp med is in order for you....

Mine is 124/54 ive gotten this reading twice now.

What does this mean? systolic seems high to me?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131