over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is your cruise?

It's serves no purpose! Why would I take it? What does it do that test, deca, Eq, or primo doesnt?

I got a pretty powerful sense of euphoria from it. I was actuallly really suprised. For years all ive used was the staples, test, deca, tren, etc.
I love tren, it just makes me really depressed. Like to the point where i dont even want to get up in the morning. I know its all on my head and I'm able to fight through it, but still, it definitely isn't making life easier.

Test and Deca have basically zero effect on my mind. My brain doesn't feel any different on basically any dose. So most of my experience is with test and deca.

I had actually won a bunch or Trest in a sponsor contest, which is pretty much thr only reason i even gave it a shot.

After a just a couple days I could feel this constant sense of well being. Like nothing negative could even enter my mind. I felt motivated and was looking forward to everything. God damn it felt good.

So far Dbol has been the only other hormone that ever actually gave me a sense of well being.

Over the next couple years each time i tried trestolone it was there. The gains really didn't blow test and deca away. It did feel stronger. The estrogen is kind of nasty.

I just think it's nice to try something different occasionally. Thats what it is for me.

150mg test e/c (75mg x 2) per week or 20mg test p per day if I can be bothered.

right.. i am one of those guys... i was actually playing on this new rumor spreading through the inter-webs that since pros/vets dont use trest, that
its pointless for everyone else to use it.

What dosage Ment do u run and what dosage test? Thinking of adding this in for a cruise/mini blast.

thinking 25mg/eod or 3x a week

What dosage Ment do u run and what dosage test? Thinking of adding this in for a cruise/mini blast.

thinking 25mg/eod or 3x a week
I ran a recomp cycle and was running 420mg test e, 350mg primo and 70mg ment aka 10mg ed and the ment kept me full and strong as fuck, the second i pulled out the ment i list 4lbs of water, its truly a strong drug.

Not here to instigate and I guess we can all have different opinions on what the definition of cruising is, but to me cruising is TRT. IMO cruising implies somewhat “normal levels” and should not give you any sides. So anything more than a TRT dose and especially adding in other compounds isn’t a cruise to me…

And to answer the question a cruise for me is ~125mgs of Test a week keeping my total Test in the 6-800 range without elevating my E2.
Exactly how I aproach it

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner