over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is your current summer cycle ?

How long will you run the lantus for?

Do you do just 1x day dose or AM/PM?
I haven't really decided how long. I've been doing a lot of research and from what I've been reading you can stay on a good bit. It's supposed to help strain off your pancreas, especially with high carb intake. Supposedly unlike hgh, and test, long acting insulin doesn't shut your natural production down. (If someone has and articles conflicting this, please send it to me.) And yes, just one shot A.M. 1 hour before my 1st meal.

I haven't really decided how long. I've been doing a lot of research and from what I've been reading you can stay on a good bit. It's supposed to help strain off your pancreas, especially with high carb intake. Supposedly unlike hgh, and test, long acting insulin doesn't shut your natural production down. (If someone has and articles conflicting this, please send it to me.) And yes, just one shot A.M. 1 hour before my 1st meal.

Well said! Proper use of lantus can be used for really long periods. When carbs are high and insulin sensitivity is poor, it'll help improve one's health contrary to popular belief. I, however, would recommend splitting it up into 2 doses (AM/PM).

Yeah that’s what I heard too. I’m going to do 12-18iu/day for the time being. I get more stable BG readings if I split it up half AM half PM

Thanks for the compliment. I only aim for 200-225 ng/mL of IGF-1. That is the upper edge for my age group. That seems to be where I don't have side effects but get the nutrient partitioning and I assume anti aging effects. When I get beyond that I get all the common sides like numb hands, water retention etc. That dose makes a big difference compared to not using any GH at my age.
Awesome thanks for the reply.

No form of insulin shuts your natural production down.

I'm not an insulin expert but I know that the more carbs ingested and the more insulin exposure the less sensitive one insulin sensitive one becomes. Carbohydrates also lead to glycation end products which age the body. A high carbohydrate diet is also pro-inflammatory. I never really got the whole insulin craze. But some guys seem to do well. Others turn into a fat bloated mess with digestive issues. If your going to push GH so much that your blood glucose goes high then I guess it is warranted but I go the other way and adjust things a little bit back toward health but that's just me. If your going to do it probably timing is key i.e. Milos Sarcev. No shitty bloating there.

Let’s hear it, what are you taking? List the dose. you can tell us how the gains are …

mine: pre contest 11 weeks out

400 tren E
500 test C
400 mast E
50 winstrol
3iu HGH
What is your winter and spring cycle?

New around these parts, but was trying to see where I could find some info on a Anavar/test cycle. Getting ready to start a cut and never did a cycle before.

500mg Test E
500mg Primo
50mg Anavar (ED)
2iu GH

Second Cycle so not going in balls deep just yet

300mg deca
150mg test e
80mg mast e (just upped)

Every 3 days.

6iu slin and 5ml synthetine preworkout.
2.5iu HGH pre bed.

Soon I will add in approx 20mg tren a and 40mg avar daily for approx 6 weeks.

I decided to change my blast.

200mg mast e
150mg test e

EOD

5ml synthetine preworkout.
Still some slin but only on higher carb days (approx 2 days per week).

I never added avar in but I am now and will run 40mg for about 4 weeks to finish off the summer.

Just started on 300mg test e, 600 Mg deca, 400mg primo, 20 Mg ostarine for the first 30 days. Doses will gradually go up as gains slow

I also changed my cycle.

I dropped the Tren Ace cause it was causing mental changes and fucking with my anger.
Now it’s:
300 Npp
300 test p
300 mast P
250 test e
50mg winstrol

5 iu HGH

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views