over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is your experience with anadrol

I actually wanted to mention the opposite of this. I personally felt my nipples were way less sensitive on adrol than other compounds like dbol. It gave me a stronger headache at higher doses but my nips felt fine. Dbol absolutely messed with me, tho. Even just having the ceiling fan on while attempting to go to sleep tickled my nips.

Yea, they both can definately cause nipple sensitivity and gyno. Dbol can also be a nightmare for those who are sensitive.

I would have to rest after 5 mins of walking because my calves and shins would get so pumped up I could barely walk.

The pumps that I used to get on the 2902's were like nothing I've experienced since and it's been 25yrs since I ran em'I'd walk up a flight of stairs and had to pause like you mentioned...I could only do 1 superset of bi's/tri's cause I just coudn't move my arms any longer lol. Absolutely insane!!

Try doing high incline threadmill walking on 300 mg of Anadrol... lol. I could barely keep walking. Pumps you up like nothing else but it can also seriously hinder your training because of this.

Posted about this in a similar thread not too long ago;legit Syntex Anadrol from back in the day was absolutely amazing literally in a league of it's own...not so much from any of the UG drol and I've tried from several different sources. I stick w dbol now.

Oxymetholone is Oxymetholone.

I tried anadrol for a grand total of three days before I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't want them to begin with, but a little birdy included them in a care package. Decided I'd start very low, a pissy 12.5mg, to see what it did for pumps in the gym. More than I bargained for. I didn't get lower back pumps, I got tibialis pumps so extreme it was like getting a bad case of shin splints. If I had to walk uphill, I was fucked. The pumps in the gym were so intense that they were painful and not in a good way. Blood pressure spiked noticeably and I just felt awful afterwards and didn't feel have the energy to do much of anything.

Atleast I know it's not for me now, I didn't wanna like them, anyway... Lol.

Iv used it a lot. Many Brands. Used to be my favorite. The alhavi was the first and best one I ever used.wish I could still get them. They Took my body weight from a pretty maxed out 230 to 255 in 5 weeks of 1 tab a day and got fucking strong smashing all my static prs by a long shot.It never gave me side effects when I was still getting the pharma stuff but it all seems to seriously screw my gut up now.

Try doing high incline threadmill walking on 300 mg of Anadrol... lol. I could barely keep walking. Pumps you up like nothing else but it can also seriously hinder your training because of this.
300mg:ROFLMAO: what were the results besides barely being able to walk?

300mg:ROFLMAO: what were the results besides barely being able to walk?

Well it definitely works better than lower dosages, that's for sure. Is it worth it's extra cost as far as results are concerned? Probably not :D

Well I’m only planning on running 50mg a day a couple hours before training , I’m reasonably lean being half way through my prep but currently in a holding pattern so I was thinking about giving it a shot

Well I’m only planning on running 50mg a day a couple hours before training , I’m reasonably lean being half way through my prep but currently in a holding pattern so I was thinking about giving it a shot

You won't be disappointed if you do. Great steroid even at 1 50 mg tab a day.

Question- what exactly is the cause of anadrol gyno?

It's the only steroid that seems to give me gyno, get a lump within a few days of using it.

It's the only steroid that seems to give me gyno, get a lump within a few days of using it.

I don't think there is a definitive answer for that, but there is speculation that while it does not aromatize, it has estrogenic activity on its own. When signs of sensitivity starts I recommend nolvadex, not an AI.

I like Adrol. Fullness, vascularity, mass and strength in days. However, after 3 weeks of Adrol at 50mg/ED and a combination of Test/Deca for 8 weeks my HDL was 23.

I love it. It didn't seem to do anything for me when I was young. Tried several different pharma brands and got nothing :unsure:
Very strange. Nowadays I notice the strength immediately and scale moves within hours. What Mr BMJ said about it not really working for some is true but it's very strange that it didn't used to work for me but then a decade later it's suddenly the best drug ever, like instant muscle. :unsure:

I get no toxic feeling, physically or mentally. One thing that I've never really seen anyone else mention is it sometimes seems to work like a sleeping pill, it feels like I sleep deeper, better and longer on it.

I blew up on it like nothing else, but I felt lethargic and didn't want to eat. I'm gonna try to run it again after the quarantine, don't ask me why.

Also you shrink like nothing else once you get off I've noticed.

I also wanted to ask if anyone had this particular side effect. On 12.5mg a day for just a few days, I still retained water like crazy despite a low carb diet, so bad that my feet and lower legs were holding fluid. In my left leg, I had what felt like some type of neuropathy that scared me. I'd get this painful pins and needles sensation if anything pressed on it. After stopping anadrol and letting the water weight drop off, it persisted for another week or so, then went away. Haven't had it since, even if retaining water for other reasons.

Don't let me scare you, OP, anadrol is amazing for a lot of guys. It's powerful shit, that's for sure. I guess I was just very prone to sides from it.

i think the second time i used drol i had fluid come out of my nips! lol

generally after that i used ana and nolva and that combo works pretty good, caber if you need more.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member