over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is your experience with anadrol

Depending on the person it can really crank the bp and kill the appetite. Two situations that a50 is useful in my opinion are the following. If you need to fill out quickly and it's a rush situation. Or you do a quick oral blast to jump start something and drop it quick. Dbol in my opinion is far better but again dose dependent.

These and blue hearts best orals ive EVER HAD

Those are/were great. Past several years I've used mostly some cheap looking China Drol "Hubei Oxymetholone" and it's every bit as good as the Anapolon and I would prefer this one if given the choice, simply because I had many good runs with it. The bottles I can get are already a few years expired but I gladly pay good money for them :D

By the way, would you call the Blue Hearts UGL or Pharma? I see them as a 100% black market item so it's not "legit pharma" in some sense.

For those of you that have used it what results did you see as opposed to D-Bol or in comparison to anything else. I tried it once and it crushed my appetite so after a week I gave up on it , was using it during a “bulk” years ago.
Same here, i tried Anadrol 2 times from different brands, up to 100mg day, little gains and a little bit of strength, nothing special. BP goes up and not feeling good. Dianabol only on 30mg bboooooommmmm, gains, strength, great mood and hungry as f..k. In my opinion for gains Dianabol can not be beaten mg for mg by Anadrol. But maybe my anadrol was bad stuff, but i don't think so, order all my roads from uk, they sell always good stuff.

made my stomach hurt and very bloated in midsection. lost all appetite

God the first day of drol is so nasty and then it fades quick :/

Same here, i tried Anadrol 2 times from different brands, up to 100mg day, little gains and a little bit of strength, nothing special. BP goes up and not feeling good. Dianabol only on 30mg bboooooommmmm, gains, strength, great mood and hungry as f..k. In my opinion for gains Dianabol can not be beaten mg for mg by Anadrol. But maybe my anadrol was bad stuff, but i don't think so, order all my roads from uk, they sell always good stuff.

Mg per mg Dbol is idd better but you can't compare two steroids on a mg per mg basis really.

Mg per mg Dbol is idd better but you can't compare two steroids on a mg per mg basis really.

Dbol is better for me in the sense that it makes me feel good and gives similar or even better muscle gains. Dbol is great for mood. However, Anadrol gives me a type of strength I can't get from Dbol. I can feel it in my hands almost immediately, gripping strength goes up immediately, I make a hard fist and can just feel the power lol. My body feels stocky and stable for heavy squats and deads. It's also the only steroid that I can use as a preworkout, if doing high enough dose, where it helps that particular workout strength-wise. I've played with timing a lot, I think 100 or 150mg if crazy 3 hours before works great.

Unfortunately killed my appetite and made my stomach feel horrible

The old 2902 abombs
Yeah we seem to be chasing our earlier gains indeed. Me personally I'm getting stronger every year however I lose size major league style once my cycle ends. My body always just tailors back to being skinny which is 100% on me because after a cycle I'm so dead from killing it in the gym for 24 weeks plus my appetite stalls I dont gi back for 2-3 months. During that time I still eat great but I definitely get away from the gung ho aspect while finding other enjoyments in life. Nonetheless, when I'm on I'm on but when I'm off I'd rather just be out and about...Sorry about the rant, I'm on lockdown on a Tuesday evening..

Over the past 20 years I've noticed that 90% of UG Drol is underdosed or fake(can easily take 3-4), as is much of the dbol...
When you get a REAL dbol the euphoria off the bat is a give-a-way, full yet watery gains...Drol much dryer yet you feel like shit
Only REAL Dbol I've had in the past decade was IsoVet(many years ago russians, triangle, pink thais etc)
Only REAL Drol I've had past decade was ShreeVanketesh and Hilma(yrs back 2902, Hemos etc.)...Real Drol makes me feel I'll at 1.5 tabs/day
My first ever Dbol was with someone called Balkan @$h○P and man I took 3 10mg PWO and I couldn't control myself, I was "Dammmm this is the real deal as I was just rolling through my deadlift set". I has another run with them but I didn't get that same effect, I'm going to use OTBAAS for my next Dbol run.

Now after having researched the Oxymetholone I tried those and my entire body responded to that like a "1st 💪🏾responder". I feel in love with that compound so I will definitely be starting off my future cycles with that and then some Oxyandrolone.

Dbol gives me good gains but kinda sits in my obliques, I blow up from it but I didnt really get that much in strength gains I mean it doesn't really get me past any previous PR's which is 100% on me. I guess that I just have to ensure that I am doing the necessary work in the food, rest, and psychology department to ensure that gains are the norm.

Again that Oxymeth is a physique enhancer for me, it just makes me thick and watery which looks great when you can go from 200 to 230. I'm able to gain weight quickly and lose it because I starve myself in my offseason and I mean "starve". It takes a lot of mental strength to just drop it all but when I get back that appetite I put on lean muscle like overnight...I dont recommend my tactics to anyone as can you imagine going 30 days with no food besides water, coffee, and an electrolyte drink, I absolutely love it, its spiritual soul food....

A positive approach can go along way. My DBOL runs will get better as I cant fault any of these compounds, they have helped me to overcome many battles in and out of the weight room. I just again need to attack my sessions with a conviction that ignites the alter ego....I can guarantee you that I will make some new PR's this go around, I'm so looking forward to it.

Good Anadrol is amazing. Good dbol is easier to find. Drol is amazing while cutting, keeps you full and the fluid retention is in the muscle, not sub cutaneous.

Posted about this in a similar thread not too long ago;legit Syntex Anadrol from back in the day was absolutely amazing literally in a league of it's own...not so much from any of the UG drol and I've tried from several different sources. I stick w dbol now.

1986 ... Syntex, bought a bottle for $75.00 life was never the same

3F89BC3F-A0C3-4FDD-B6ED-96F3D96C3003.jpeg these fuckers were the ones that mutated me so quickly. Never had the Syntex but these alhavis boy howdy. This isn’t my pic I found it on the net. But this is the box and foil pack.

All this talk of different manufacturers is interesting. I'm not sure if there is a compound with such variance, aside from Anavar.

For me, Syntex the best hands down, then Hemogenin, then my local label here in Japan/Asia, then Anapolans.

4 pages and not one mention of hair loss. I have never taken it but that's all I have heard is its in the top tier of hair wreckers. What are experiences with that?

4 pages and not one mention of hair loss. I have never taken it but that's all I have heard is its in the top tier of hair wreckers. What are experiences with that?
and gyno and acne. knew a guy who took drol and deca in the late 80's because he was obsessed with getting huge and ended up having to get gyno cut out two times. He had thick hair though. Probably because he's italian. some of those guys are immune to hair loss.

Sdrol is my favorite drug and i hsve lengthy experience w it but not so much drol. I'm excited to run it a bit longer and see how it goes.

How would you compare it to sdrol?

I love anadrol. Great strength and weight gain. Keeps me very full but not bloated. However it makes my hands swell up so bad I can’t wear my ring. The only thing that sucks is I can’t run it anymore because I have severe stomach issues (none steroid related).
In fact the older I get the more I don’t think I can handle anything except test, mast, var, and tbol.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws