over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is your Favorite AAS Stack?

leanedout303

Newbies
Just wondering what everyones favorite AAS cycles were....I'm coming off of a show which I was running pretty much a cutting stack of prop, tren ace, winny, and var...Looking for a good building stack, but to stay lean on...my diet is pretty. I'm thinking a test e, EQ, dbol stack for the off season. Just wanting to gain solid strength and size gains back for the off season and looking to compete again in May so I've got sometime to eat and grow!:D Any ideas or additions guys that have worked well for you?

are you blasting and cruising or do you cycle on and off?
-JS

High-dosed test only cycles work well for me, if trying to minimize fat gain ive found that a small amount of tren helps me with this (37.5mg EOD)

Keep it simple..test, deca, abombs. I like to run cycles around 16-20 weeks long, too.

I want to see what some of the experienced ppl here like. B-boy?

Johnny- I've been on test now for about 8 months but was running only about 400mg of prop a week up until about 12 weeks out (3 months) out from my show. I was looking into/wanting to talk about a month off and then go back on and stay on. So i was looking into the best ways to go about running an effect blast cycle. I kicked off my pct yesterday with arim, clomid, hcg and throwing some cabaser on board to knock down a little gyno i got from the tren..

test / tren / dbol or abomb

....and throughout that 8 month span I stacked on EQ a bit and masteron for about 4 weeks back in the summer. Had great cutting results with the mast.

....and throughout that 8 month span I stacked on EQ a bit and masteron for about 4 weeks back in the summer. Had great cutting results with the mast.

watch your bp and hemo count etc.
-JS

Aromasin is an anti-e...when taking tren you need a anti-progestin on board too, atleast some people do. I ran aromasin with this last tren cycle but still developed a little gyno..the cabaser will knock it down

Test Prop/Tren Ace/Mast Prop/NPP with Aromasin/Prami for Estro/Progest

Just curious..I am looking into tossing hg on board...In addition to my current AAS usage. Just curious on how many other guys out there actually run hgh as a base to all of their cycles??

Just curious..I am looking into tossing hg on board...In addition to my current AAS usage. Just curious on how many other guys out there actually run hgh as a base to all of their cycles??

itll help you stay fairly lean assuming your diet isnt shit if its ran solo..but from what ive heard from friends its pointless if your looking for it to give you size unless you combine it with slin

diet/test/tren= vascular and hard

If you want something powerful then you want to use tren. It also has the most sides too I believe and seems to really affect the heart. I would stay away from it now when I look back at what I did, but if youre looking for a drug that is powerful you cannot overlook it. If you do go the route of tren, keep the dosage down to around 250mg/wk or lower because even at a dose that low it is still strong. Again though, I would not recommend using it because of the sides which to me can be dangerous.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws