YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is your favorite everyday walking around bodyfat percentage?

animal eater

Registered
Like the title reads, if you had to pick a bodyfat percent to cruise around in day in day out, where would it sit? Sure, stage ready is fun to look at but in reality nobody here would want to maintain that year round. Where do you find YOUR sweetspot where you look good, perform well and don't have to absolutely kill yourself diet wise? For me it would likely be about 10-12%. At this range, I still look strong and athletic and don't have the need to count or limit every last calorie. What about you?

Yeah man, 10% and below Effortless to maintain with CKD

Yeah man, 10% and below Effortless to maintain with CKD

Many things I love about Keto and CKD. My only challenge is keeping size and strength where I want it. Love how my digestion and mind operates on it though.

Im trying my damndest to get to around 8% to then grow a little and maintain 10%... I used to have unrealistic ideas of walking around at 6% year round on TRT if I work hard enough at it (lol) but fuck that.. I don’t doubt it can be done (obviously not being huge at the same time) but I like to enjoy life and have too many other things going on to add more...

But it’s a SLOOOOOOOWWWWWW journey I’m going on to that 8% lol

Probably 10 -12 or a bit more. All around the middle. Dick skin thin about everybody else.
When younger I was measured underwater at 7, calibers said 8.

This 'belly' fat is a som-bitch. Verry difficult to remove once established which is why I
people to keep you body fat down or you will regret it if you live long enough.

Truth be told I make no effort to get it back down to where I want it. Once we start
living in our Sportsmobile half time it will shrink purely by the absence of calories.
But so will the muscle, but not as much because I have held it for so long.

A guy at the gym on Monday, who had not seem me in months and months said
"well . . . it appears the the shutdown did you now harm." When I resumed
training it seems like I never left. Of course, more activity now will help with the
10 - 12% . . . and that is optimistic as I would rather rely on diet than exercise to
reduce body fat. Much more efficient in my opinion.

Would love to walk around a legit 8-10% all year. People don’t realize how lean that is.

Feel the best at 12-15% or so. Mood, sex drive, gym, sleep, and more just feel better.

10% got a little belly fat motherfkr tiny bit but it bothers me. The rest ripped. I have not done peps or hgh in a few years. I think that added to trt makes the diff. of course diet etc. I like being 8 9% then enjoying life. Just gain so fast lol

Many things I love about Keto and CKD. My only challenge is keeping size and strength where I want it. Love how my digestion and mind operates on it though.
Keto blows chunks but CKD has me making slow steady consistent gains.

I did add an extra carb day in the middle of the week though, once I got to around 10% or where I could see abs again, a few months ago. So every other week it's 4 days low carb, 3 days high carb. The perfect balance between staying full of glycogen and lean at the same time.

I can't do this 4 on 3 off every week though or the 'pinch an inch' starts getting out of hand

Fuck I dunno lol. I'm vain and love to have abs, serratus clearly visible, good separation and definition (fairly sharp, not blurry), and love having good vascularity on display. 15‰, maybe? 14? 13? I'm quite sure I'm no lower than that. I feel good at that percentage and it's easy to maintain eating decent most of the time but still allowing for flexibility. As guys have danieltx have taught us, most aren't nearly as lean as they think :D Guys think full set of abs is 10‰ or below (not necessarily any of you guys), when in reality that's pretty damn lean compared to your average guy on the street and you're more likely closer to 15‰. Many guys can have a full set (just thick, well developed abs) and look to be in great physical condition closing in on 20‰. I like the "that's definitely not just a fat guy" percentage.

I like what I believe to be is 10-12%.
This is veins everywhere including abs, can see fibers in legs, shoulders, pecs, etc,but soft lower back and derrière.

Right at 12% is my best balance of wellness to body composition.

11.47%
Seriously , maintaining abs with a little softness in the lower back (I'm 44 cut me some slack) is not to hard to do. As long as I can see all abs at the end of the day I'm happy. I'm a naturally vascular person so to the majority of the public they assume I'm alot leaner.

I like what I believe to be is 10-12%.
This is veins everywhere including abs, can see fibers in legs, shoulders, pecs, etc,but soft lower back and derrière.
This ^^^^

10-12% is ideal for me. Diet has got to be on point though easier to stay around 13-14%

I usually maintain well below sub-10% in the offseason. As I get older (I'm 44 now), I find that dieting is MUCH easier this way.
Besides that, I'm beyond those crazy growth years where a higher level of bodyfat might have been beneficial.

It seems for sure that the 10-12ish keeps the best of both worlds happy. It's the combo of keeping size and not getting sloppy. That said, it is astounding how often I train someone who thinks they are getting to single digits when they are a good 5% off of that. Nothing like being the bearer of bad news.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws