advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is your favorite SERM for estro/gyno purposes?

What is your favorite SERM for Estro/Gyno purposes?

• Total voters

MR. BMJ

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
For nipple sensitivity and gyno purposes only, what has been your most successful SERM?

What dosages?

This is for guys not wishing to use an AI at the given time.

Yes, I've used all, but figure i'd ask others for their own feedback:)

Ralox. Dosage will depend on your individual needs. Multiple factors will determine your ideal dose, such as steroid selection, dosage, estrogen receptor density in the nipples, endogenous aomatase production, etc.

Don't you feel down and anxious on Nolvadex? I feel so terrible on it I'll never take it again. (or anything other than Proviron to control estrogen for that matter)
I feel absolutely fine tbh. I don’t feel anything from it all. Arimidex made me feel a little down but nothing too much. I’d almost say I love nolvadex lol but I guess I just love the no-sides from it.

Assuming proviron will make you feel like masteron, I can 100% believe you. Masteron made me 10/10 happy at the time, it was unbelievable :D

I feel absolutely fine tbh. I don’t feel anything from it all. Arimidex made me feel a little down but nothing too much. I’d almost say I love nolvadex lol but I guess I just love the no-sides from it.

Assuming proviron will make you feel like masteron, I can 100% believe you. Masteron made me 10/10 happy at the time, it was unbelievable :D

Proviron is great stuff, you should definitely try it one day. Gives you a great mood boost and makes sex and erections that much better. No experience with Masteron but if it is anything like Proviron, I might have to give it a go myself.

Ralox. Dosage will depend on your individual needs. Multiple factors will determine your ideal dose, such as steroid selection, dosage, estrogen receptor density in the nipples, endogenous aomatase production, etc.
Mike, what do feel is an absolute minimum effective dose of ralox for gyno issues on say 600mg/or less per week of test?

curious about that too....I've done as low as 5mg/day nolvadex on similar dosage level (600ish week) and noticed it was very effective at stopping gyno symptoms.

I was thinking of trying 10mg/day ralox as a starting point on a deca/test/dbol cycle I have coming up.

IIRC, didn't John Meadows mention he uses 30-40mg/d of Nolvadex year around?

Anybody know if he still follows that?

Thanks for the responses everybody!

I just use Nolvadex because it's super easy to get and extremely effective for me. I don't feel any different on it. I once had gyno and stupidly left it for months and it become really bad. Within 1 week of 20mg Nolvadex it was gone. I do occasionally use nolva on cycle at 20-10mg per day. Now the opposite could be said for Clomid. Clomid makes me feel like a girl on her worst period ever :eek::D Moving away from SERM's I do sometimes use proviron on cycle. For AI's my choice is aromasin but I use it minimally. I think many way overdo AI's and they are often cause a host of side effects.

Ive been super gyno sensitive since i was in like 2nd grade, I remember trying to smash my little nipple nubs down all the time hoping theyd go away, very painful lol

In the past ive cycled test E up to 750mg a few times, Nolvedex always seems to do well for me at 10-20mg a day

Mike suggesting Ralox will def get me looking into that more as i havent tried it and am branching out and expanding my gear universe soon! And not quite sure what adding in other anabolics will do

With the Nolva ive been able to keep my chest looking good and nipples normal, no freak low swinging banana nipples yet! Lol

Tamox since way back when. It's also extremely cheap - about $20 for 100 20mg tabs.

I just use Nolvadex because it's super easy to get and extremely effective for me. I don't feel any different on it. I once had gyno and stupidly left it for months and it become really bad. Within 1 week of 20mg Nolvadex it was gone. I do occasionally use nolva on cycle at 20-10mg per day. Now the opposite could be said for Clomid. Clomid makes me feel like a girl on her worst period ever :eek::D Moving away from SERM's I do sometimes use proviron on cycle. For AI's my choice is aromasin but I use it minimally. I think many way overdo AI's and they are often cause a host of side effects.
Ever consider gyno surgery?

Nolva always did the trick for me. 20mg

Tamox is tried and true, Ralox seems to be doing what it supposed to do.They are both are very similar in action.
If you've tried Tamox, give Ralox a try and see which works best for you. Make sure you let us know.

Nolva always for me , keen to try ralox

Ever consider gyno surgery?

Never considered it as I have never needed it. That one time it was my fault as I never ordered any ai's or serm's which I never do as I usually have them on hand. Then I just left it for a few months and it got worse. I think I may have even given my nolva away to a mate and that is why I never had any. After 1 week on nolva it was gone and I carried it on a few more weeks to make sure. I have had gyno a few times years ago and nolva and/or an ai got rid of it. I haven't had gyno for years. I have been on 600mg sust recently with no AI or SERM and no sign of gyno.

I had it done and I'm glad I did because I absolutely feel like shit on anything that lowers estrogen.
How bad was your gyno? I have a small case of it, more so on my left side. Not terrible but I’ve thought about looking into the surgery. How bad was the recovery?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear