advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is your favorite SERM for estro/gyno purposes?

What is your favorite SERM for Estro/Gyno purposes?

• Total voters
How bad was your gyno? I have a small case of it, more so on my left side. Not terrible but I’ve thought about looking into the surgery. How bad was the recovery?

Not bad at all, I had it done more as a preventative measure though. (You could feel the lumps under my nipples but you couldn't really see them) I was also lucky in the sense that they wanted to be sure that it wasn't cancerous tissue so it was fully repaid afterwards. Basically got a free self-induced gyno-surgery lol

The recovery is basically non-existent. It feels bruised afterwards (but nothing that requires painkillers of any sort) and you can't train for a few weeks but I've been on the surgery table 12 times now (back and rib cage surgeries so I'm used to heavier stuff than this) and the gyno-surgery was the easiest to recover from by far. You have to make sure to tell beforehand to let the surgeon remove ALL breast tissue though since not every surgeon does that automatically and otherwise it will probably just come back again.

All in all highly recommended for the juicing bodybuilder!

Giving Ralox a shot for the first time, trying to stay away from AI's now when I can.

Tamox is tried and true, Ralox seems to be doing what it supposed to do.They are both are very similar in action.
If you've tried Tamox, give Ralox a try and see which works best for you. Make sure you let us know.
Is ralox as easy to find pharm grade as tamoxifen? I’m having some difficulty with the grey area pharmacy being out of stock on ralox. I hate research grade liquids, make me feel like an idiot taking droppers of SERMs...

Is ralox as easy to find pharm grade as tamoxifen? I’m having some difficulty with the grey area pharmacy being out of stock on ralox. I hate research grade liquids, make me feel like an idiot taking droppers of SERMs...
Ralox, unlike many other liquids, doesn't taste that bad, which makes it more bearable for many. Some research ralox is excellent. I can tell you from exerience. :)

Ralox, unlike many other liquids, doesn't taste that bad, which makes it more bearable for many. Some research ralox is excellent. I can tell you from exerience. :)

Mike,

Is Ralox stronger than nolvadex mg per mg? I'm currently using 10mg nolva with my TRT? If I wanted to switch to ralox, would 10mg also be a good starting point?

Ralox. Dosage will depend on your individual needs. Multiple factors will determine your ideal dose, such as steroid selection, dosage, estrogen receptor density in the nipples, endogenous aomatase production, etc.

Is there scenario or situation where you would PREFER Nolvadex over Ralox?

yeah I'm sure where I'd go if I wanted to get some RC ralox (your company) but something in me tells me to try to search out pharm grade.

But I'll probably end up at MA :)

yeah I'm sure where I'd go if I wanted to get some RC ralox (your company) but something in me tells me to try to search out pharm grade.

But I'll probably end up at MA :)

Mike is the most straight up dude ever. It's valuable to have his insight I'm too dumb to learn everything he knows:)

There are three histological types of gynecomastia: florid, fibrous, and intermediate.

1. The florid type is characterized by ductal hyperplasia and proliferation, with loose and edematous stroma – otherwise known as “spongy” tissue.
2. The fibrous type contains more stromal fibrosis and fewer ducts – these are the “harder” soldified lumps.
3. Intermediate type of gynecomastia presents features of the two above.

In the majority of cases, if the duration of gynecomastia is greater than one year, the fibrous type is more prevalent and irreversible, which may limit success of medical treatments.

The purpose of a [SERM] in gynecomastia is most notably during the florid (spongy) or intermediate stage to [block Estrogen receptors in the breast tissue].
[...]

Using a [SERM] to treat gynecomastia is useless if the tissue has become fibrous (solidified).
It will need to be surgically removed.
No amount of [SERM] will reverse this

I personally don't use any when running my TRT dose. When I ramp things up for a contest prep I always use Masteron and hats been enough to prevent any issues for me though I don't think I'm gyno prone and I don't run my doses really high.
This coming year I will probably take 20mg Nolvadex a day because I plan to keep my test dose in the 300mg range with another anabolic added (probably Primobolan) so just to prevent and possibilities I want it in place.

Years ago when I first started AAS (90's) I always ran 30mg a day because I was buying all my gear from a guy that would sell you a "cycle" and he included the juice , Nolvadex and everything for PCT. When I started dealing with "Muscle Bear" (way before he was Muscle Bear) I just stuck with running Nolvadex.

Now days I think the mast does enough for me , the last few weeks pre contest I add in letro just to dry any estrogen related shit up.

drop the GH and see what happens. It can mess with gyno even without high prolactin. Prolactin also goes up and down a lot so its hard to test for ime

Drop the dosis or just stop hgh?

When i stop will it come back when i start again or how can i stay on hgh

I'd drop for a month or two and re-assess. If it aggravated gyno though and everything else is under control, then it will probably always flare it up if you add it back in.

Nolvadex here. I don't have the downsides when using it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws