over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is your favourite brand of almond cashew and Mac nut butter

sma

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Looking to place a large order online but maranatha Is sold out of cashew butter and I go through almond and peanut butter every 2-3 days

invest in a good blender and make your own

I a Ninja blender and make my own Cashew butter , I use coconut oil when making it and sweeten it with a little coconut extract and stevia extract

We make our own as well. Jamie makes a 50/50 blend of almond and cashew butter that is amazing. Buying almonds by the pound is a lot cheaper than buying jars of almond butter.

What do you guys use it for? A protein source?

Can you post exact measurements of oil, nuts and extract?
I'm dying to make my own. I also have been buying it at NutsOnline, now Nuts.com | Premium Bulk & Wholesale Nuts, Dried Fruits & Gift Baskets

I don't realy add a measure amount , I'll warm maybe 3/4 of a cup of coconut oil and slowly add a little in , it's only of those things you have to watch and adjust.

I'll add a 2 cups of nuts and blend down , they will get fine and stick to the side so I stop and scrap them down after doing this a couple times I'll add maybe 1/4 cup of oil and blend again , after scraping it down the sides it eventually gets fluid and liquid like , once this happens I add the coconut extract and a little stevia and mix , then add more nuts untill the thickness you want is reached

I'll second Nuts Online. Great place with quality products and awesome customer service.

I don't realy add a measure amount , I'll warm maybe 3/4 of a cup of coconut oil and slowly add a little in , it's only of those things you have to watch and adjust.

I'll add a 2 cups of nuts and blend down , they will get fine and stick to the side so I stop and scrap them down after doing this a couple times I'll add maybe 1/4 cup of oil and blend again , after scraping it down the sides it eventually gets fluid and liquid like , once this happens I add the coconut extract and a little stevia and mix , then add more nuts untill the thickness you want is reached

Thanks Gun, that's enoug info to get me going. :cool:

invest in a good blender and make your own

I a Ninja blender and make my own Cashew butter , I use coconut oil when making it and sweeten it with a little coconut extract and stevia extract

GOOD LAWD!!!

That sounds A M A Z I N G!!! You should jar that stuff up and sell it$$$$$

We will be your 1st customers!!!

Not sure if you have a Trader Joe's nearby, but that's where I get my almond butter.

For raw/crunchy it's like 4 bucks a jar I believe.

GOOD LAWD!!!

That sounds A M A Z I N G!!! You should jar that stuff up and sell it$$$$$

We will be your 1st customers!!!

Its dangerously good , definatly dont want it arround when dieting!!
I like to add macadamia nuts to it but they are so damn expensive

Next time i make some i'll get you a jar and send it up with a jar of coconut moonshine for big Q.:D

I. Would love to make my own but unfortunately I can't be bothered since working construction I go threw 5500 - 6500 cal a day . I spend enough times making chicken rice and salads then I pad my meals with PB or almond butter but need some good brands

I. Would love to make my own but unfortunately I can't be bothered since working construction I go threw 5500 - 6500 cal a day . I spend enough times making chicken rice and salads then I pad my meals with PB or almond butter but need some good brands

If you are just looking to add calories you could add a ton by just taking a tablespoon of EVOO or coconut oil with each meal , it makes it alot easier to get the calories in without having to choke down tons of food !!

you can brown up several pounds of regular ground meat then cook a couple pounds of rice , mix 1 cup rice with 8 oz ground beef with a little taco seasoning and it's a quick easy meal , add a tablespoon of EVOO and tada

If you are just looking to add calories you could add a ton by just taking a tablespoon of EVOO or coconut oil with each meal , it makes it alot easier to get the calories in without having to choke down tons of food !!

you can brown up several pounds of regular ground meat then cook a couple pounds of rice , mix 1 cup rice with 8 oz ground beef with a little taco seasoning and it's a quick easy meal , add a tablespoon of EVOO and tada

For sure but I don't like evoo or coco oil and I don't eat red meat

Does anyone know of cheap good almond or cashew butter brands

Gunsmith I pad my meals with ezekial PB or almond butter it digests fast and is easy I'm a simple guy my diet is chicken rice salad I eat eggs and fruit on the weekend. Protein shakes after w/o or before

For sure but I don't like evoo or coco oil and I don't eat red meat

:eek: OMG , what are you some kinda of communist !!
J/J

in that case what about pork or dark meat chicken

Lol

No just never acquired taste growing up we ate lots of soups rice and roasted whole chickens PB and I sandwiches so I kept it the same

I do eat fruit and eggs on weekends I will be substituting some. Chicken for a protein blend I grabbed 50 ISO 25 conc 25 long digesting protein.

I grew well with 400 carbs 80-100 fats from almonds peanuts and soon cashews
Pro as much as I could eat

Going to whole foods heard you can grind your own nut butter there

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828