over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what is your feel good compound?

Have we heard of mtren causing jaundice or liver damage in our communities? I did read that it was taken off the market due to the liver issues, in studies apparently a considerable percentage had jaundice. But then you read on forums that guys say the dangers are overblown, some say they have used like 10mg, if I'm not mistaken. Some even add it to 2-3 other orals for contest prep or whatever. For me it's an attractive compound due to the psychostimulant effect. Also it could also be used to dramatically increase total androgen load for short period of time. Like you could add a few milligrams on top of your normal cycle and say triple the total androgen load for a few days or weeks.

I read that scientists use methyltrienolone as a reference standard to compare the potency of other steroids, like some in vitro studies I guess, supposedly the strongest androgen (there might be a few others that may be more potent?)
I would never take 10mg but have taken 1mg for 3-4 weeks 5 days a wk without issue

and yes i’m pretty sure it has the highest affinity for the androgen receptor out of all aas

also has a very high affinity for the progesterone receptor, but no idea what takes place via that interaction

No need for AI on 1g of test so far, that’s been lovely.

Effects didn’t wain but I never went too high either - 600mg for short periods, often lower. I haven’t tried it since, but I’d bet it’d still be impactful.

100%. The minimal tissue accrual is another nice perk - strength with no water (or even a decrease in retention) and minimal weight gain even in a mild surplus makes it optimal for those playing the long game.

Obviously orals are wildly more popular, but I won’t use those except maybe immediately before a meet - no need to stress the liver, I can increase strength with food + test + gh + mast.

Chilling at 220 on this for 8 weeks with no scale fluctuation (this is a good thing for me) despite eating in a surplus, I expect that’s because the added gear + ability to train with more intensity/volume neutralized the calorie increase.

I have noticed a mild recomp effect, I’m sub-10% bodyfat (which is hilarious for a power lifter)
So what are your lifts at 220? Just curious, in my prime i was 225-230 at 5'7 and my best none assisted were,...

I think methyltest was the first oral HRT compound. When I started lifting it was said that most fake tablets were just methyltest, particularly the Dianabol. Supposedly you had to make methyltest before you made methandrostenolone. Not a chemist so no idea how true this is. I'm sure many here remember that Russian steroid dealer about 20 years ago who was active on the steroid forums (Retabolil). He claimed the Akrihin Dianabol was 50% methyltest, "that's why it's so good." I kind of doubt it.

I wanted to try the STS-646. That name is actually what the East Germans called it. Supposedly specifically taken as a neuroactive. It didn't seem like it got that popular, back then real juicers didn't believe anything OTC was "real." Only a bit later did they accept that the Superdrols and M1Ts were "real" Lol.
Oh man! You brought back memories😢ret was the first local source i used, back then he was the best!

So what are your lifts at 220? Just curious, in my prime i was 225-230 at 5'7 and my best none assisted were,...
S/B/D currently (not all time best) are 560/445/655.

I haven’t actually gone full send on deadlifts, but that felt pretty gnarly tbh. Not sure I have much more in me without a bullshit hitch.

S/B/D currently (not all time best) are 560/445/655.

I haven’t actually gone full send on deadlifts, but that felt pretty gnarly tbh. Not sure I have much more in me without a bullshit hitch.
You got me on the deads!,👍 Those are some good numbers. I was doing about the same with the exception of the deads mine used to be 550
I should add that those were my regular jym numbers

You got me on the deads!,👍 Those are some good numbers. I was doing about the same with the exception of the deads mine used to be 550
I should add that those were my regular jym numbers
Yeah man deadlifts are my favorite all time lift for some reason, no idea why. Just love ‘em. Something about the simple brutality of the lift.

Masteron, Proviron, and Halo made me feel like a god literally invincible. I used to love EQ in my early 20s

methyltestosterone is another bad ass compound, as is mestanolone
How much Halo were you running daily?

For some reason mast just kills my prostate. Even after one pin, I'm taking piss after piss.
Now trest, that seems to open things up for me. Maybe I'll combine trest and mast and see how that goes.
So update here.
Been on trest and test.
Added in some mast the last few days.
Usually after the first mast shot, im pissing like no other. not this time. Not even painful or long piss sessions.
I'm thinking that trest may protect the prostrate ?
I always notice that trest opens up my prostrate when I begin trest dosing.
Also taking 1.2g of daily KSM-66
KSM also seems to help the prostrate.

So update here.
Been on trest and test.
Added in some mast the last few days.
Usually after the first mast shot, im pissing like no other. not this time. Not even painful or long piss sessions.
I'm thinking that trest may protect the prostrate ?
I always notice that trest opens up my prostrate when I begin trest dosing.
Also taking 1.2g of daily KSM-66
KSM also seems to help the prostrate.

How much of each trest/test/mast?

I wonder how toxic it might be over time with a small dose, say 10mg. Might not be that bad, depending on genetics? It was used as HRT back in the day.

Trivia: John F Kennedy was given Halo at times. He had Addison's Disease which required daily cortisone.
He also said he couldnt help %*cking other women , as he was incrediblly horny all the time , on the stuff Dr Feelgood gave him. (that was the doctor who gave him his daily shots)

Funny enough i got gyno on that cycle, it was 500 test e, 600 eq and 400 mast e
Anything is possibile of course, but are you 100% sure the products matched label claims?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear