over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what is your feel good compound?

He also said he couldnt help %*cking other women , as he was incrediblly horny all the time , on the stuff Dr Feelgood gave him. (that was the doctor who gave him his daily shots)

Haha I can see Halo and meth doing that lol. Although I don't remember if it was meth or some other amphetamine.

Meant to reply here too - yeah, I don’t touch tren these days but goddamn it helped launch my sales career. I’m an introvert so when I first got in the tech sales game I was nervous as hell pitching 7 figure deals to old C-levels, tren gave me a “fuck it I got this” attitude.

Thankfully now I don’t need that, but I miss it occasionally lol
That’s interesting, I’m in tech sales as well and have been worried about running tren because I thought it might impact my sales career negatively.
What you describe is how I felt getting on Test though.
I’ve only done test, deca, and Anavar so far in pretty low doses. So I guess all of those are feel good compounds to me. Going to start branching out and trying new stuff soon

That’s interesting, I’m in tech sales as well and have been worried about running tren because I thought it might impact my sales career negatively.
What you describe is how I felt getting on Test though.
I’ve only done test, deca, and Anavar so far in pretty low doses. So I guess all of those are feel good compounds to me. Going to start branching out and trying new stuff soon
Just low dose that shit to get a feel for it. You’ll love the mental sides if you can control your paranoia and stop yourself from refreshing your inbox for docusigns 😂

Compounded testosterone cream 200mg/ml 1gm applied to scrotum 2x day. Never felt better, mood, sex drive and sleep are all on point.

So far for me my favorite by far is mast prop, it makes me feel great and driven which in turn helps me push myself harder. Many other compounds I just don't feel great on and it really isn't worth it to me to feel like shit for extended periods of time. Two that come to mind are primo e and NPP, I feel poorly on them mentally which then effects everything else in turn. What compound is your "feel good" compound? Also do you notice that different esters effect you differently, for instance mast p vs. mast e (pinning daily). I'm looking to try a bit of everything to find what works best for me, so far it seems that something someone else loves may be something I hate and it is awesome how we are all so unique in how we respond to these compounds. I do wish I responded better to nandrolone but I'll have to find an alternative to grow with.
Love mast and halo when I was younger I got that great tren high but no longer

refreshing your inbox for docusigns 😂
Haha that's me already. And we use Hubspot so I can see when my emails are getting opened, makes the anticipation worse lol

I'll probably try the tren at 50mg/day with 200 test/week in a few months. Always been on my bucket list, time to take the plunge

Haha that's me already. And we use Hubspot so I can see when my emails are getting opened, makes the anticipation worse lol

I'll probably try the tren at 50mg/day with 200 test/week in a few months. Always been on my bucket list, time to take the plunge
50/day is a solid, solid dose man. No need for higher on a first run, great timing for summer too.

We just left Hubspot for SFDC, back to that hellhole :(.

Hit up ya boy if your clients are on AWS/GCP and can’t afford your software, I can get them credits/discounts/savings to offset your SaaS price so they net cost to them is $0 😂.

Also test solo in moderate dose. The more stuff I add the more potential mood swings.

I feel better when I’m off of everything than any aas ever has. I don’t think any steroids have ever improved my disposition. Maybe increase confidence and self image and obviously made me like the way I look better but Iv never had any of this euphoria business Iv heard people attest to steroid use.

I feel better when I’m off of everything than any aas ever has. I don’t think any steroids have ever improved my disposition. Maybe increase confidence and self image and obviously made me like the way I look better but Iv never had any of this euphoria business Iv heard people attest to steroid use.
I have to agree with this to an extent. In the last couple of years my focus is on TRT to low dose runs that I maintain a good general wellbeing with no noticeable side effects. When I used to do moderate to higher doses (750-2000mg) I always had a level of discomfort that would go away after coming off.

I have to agree with this to an extent. In the last couple of years my focus is on TRT to low dose runs that I maintain a good general wellbeing with no noticeable side effects. When I used to do moderate to higher doses (750-2000mg) I always had a level of discomfort that would go away after coming off.
I agree with you. The only thing as far as euphoric I've experienced is TNE (Test No Ester) or Test Suspension.

I agree with you. The only thing as far as euphoric I've experienced is TNE (Test No Ester) or Test Suspension.
Never tried anything shorter than an acetate ester. As far as Test goes the shortest ester I've used is propionate. How was the PIP with TNE or Test Suspension?

Never tried anything shorter than an acetate ester. As far as Test goes the shortest ester I've used is propionate. How was the PIP with TNE or Test Suspension?
Suspension is a bit painful and achey for about a day. Most TNE I've tried has been pretty tolerable. Definitely depends on brand but not bad at all for the most part.

Suspension is a bit painful and achey for about a day. Most TNE I've tried has been pretty tolerable. Definitely depends on brand but not bad at all for the most part.
TNE at lower concentrations(20mg/ml), without super-solvents, does not result in PIP.
Same can be said for higher concentrations(100mg/ml) with super solvents.

TrenNE at any concentration, does bite.. But I feel thats due to the substance itself.

Never
TNE at lower concentrations(20mg/ml), without super-solvents, does not result in PIP.

TrenNE at any concentration, does bite.. But I feel thats due to the substance itself

TrenNE at any concentration, does bite.. But I feel thats due to the substance itself.
I've never had TNE in a lower than 100mg/ml concentration. I think it's fine at 100. Of course different brands go in quicker and smooth and less PIP. 2 different one brands recently I've had have been completely different as far as all of those things.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear