advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is your greatest accomplishment(s)?

About to watch my daughter go for her second year of college and chase her dream:)

14 years off cocaine.

Reintegration of 5 small towns in Rwanda after people were allowed to come back home after 10 years. Teaching everything from business start up, micro financing, digging wells and rebuilding homes. Taking people from sustaining of the UN to being a self sufficient community.

I wish I could say I had something worth posting, but Im still working on my accomplishments.
So far the only thing I have accomplished is not being a quitter.
Ill update the thread when I can say I achieved something more noteworthy.
I would like to try my hand at writing- pretty cool that you wrote a novel Medic.

Ajdos, please clear your PM's so I can respond to you.

-My two children who are turning into great human beings. (Doctors told me I most likely couldn't have kids because of going through "accomplishment" below.)

-Going through cancer and chemotherapy, although not necessarily an accomplishment since I just had to endure the meds and hope they worked it sure changed and taught me lot.

-Emigrating to the US the right way and getting a great paying job.

-My two children who are turning into great human beings. (Doctors told me I most likely couldn't have kids because of going through "accomplishment" below.)

-Going through cancer and chemotherapy, although not necessarily an accomplishment since I just had to endure the meds and hope they worked it sure changed and taught me lot.

-Emigrating to the US the right way and getting a great paying job.

I know doctors are just basing their findings based on science, and I don't know if you're a religious man, but stories like this is what makes me believe in a higher power. I can how could their not be. Miracles happen every day and with out getting all preachy, I think they come directly from the man up stairs.

I'm really happy for you and your family.

Awesome guys!!

My two accomplishments

1. Finishing college! I became a registered nurse and absolutely
love the profession. Been an RN for 5 years now, 2 of which have
been in the ICU. Nothing better than being an ICU nurse! Also wanting to
Become an FNP! Kinda same boat as medic!

2. Just recently got married to my long time girlfriend and best friend!

1. Raising two sons through their teen years into being the good men they are.

2. 19 1/4 cold at age 59

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

3. WILL BE ADOPTING A NEW CHILD!! (hopefully withing next 12 months)

Keep me in your prayers.

Quitting smoking..... may not sound like much but its changed my life....quit in 2005... was up to 2+ packs a day..... cigarettes killed my father (just passed away July 18th) We went together to do Cold Laser Therapy....I quit, he didn't......sooooo wish he had... I miss him dearly.

I'm 23yrs old.. I've already accomplished the top of the top.. the day I accepted Jesus as my lord and Savior.. the sameday hours after.. someone like medic08 saved my life.. but there's only one way to save your soul

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Quitting smoking..... may not sound like much but its changed my life....quit in 2005... was up to 2+ packs a day..... cigarettes killed my father (just passed away July 18th) We went together to do Cold Laser Therapy....I quit, he didn't......sooooo wish he had... I miss him dearly.

sorry to hear about your dad...
I remember the pic you posted of you two after your recent show.
didn't realize he was sick...he looked really happy.

That's the greatest accomplishment of all....it's hardly a passive battle...it takes more than just drugs and radiation to beat cancer, having seen someone close go thru it, the physical effects, the huge mental stress, financial, and fear, to me cancer survivors are the toughest and bravest fkrs on earth.....

That's the greatest accomplishment of all....it's hardly a passive battle...it takes more than just drugs and radiation to beat cancer, having seen someone close go thru it, the physical effects, the huge mental stress, financial, and fear, to me cancer survivors are the toughest and bravest fkrs on earth.....

I get what you're saying bro, and yeah it was a very tough experience, but what choice did I have? Go through chemo or die, not much of a choice. Anyone would make the same decision right? I did go to the gym during when I felt good enough but in the end it comes down to the chemo working which is kind of out of your hands.

1. My marriage(17 years in April 2015)...We married I was 20 & she was 18. Lots of people said it would never last.
2. My kids(10 &14)
3. Starting to build our dream home on our 6 acres of land
4. Starting to buy out my dad's business this year. Successful business of 37 years.
5. Coaching youth football and impacting young men's lives.

Reading this thread really reinforces what an incredible group of people there are here at PM. I am far from a great contributor but I learn a ton and that's something at my age - but most of I get inspired here and there is no way to even quantify how much that means to me and I am sure thousands of others.

My kids, and getting an A+ in second semester real analysis from a very difficult professor. Unfortunately very few know how difficult that is to do.

sorry to hear about your dad...
I remember the pic you posted of you two after your recent show.
didn't realize he was sick...he looked really happy.

Thank you brother..... yeah, i ordered the video of the show..... he never got a chance to see it... :(

Like AJ I will have to think about this and post a response later. I am married but do not have kids of my own. Medic, I am interested in the name of your book. Would you send me the name via pm?

Sure thing! Let me dig up the Amazon link.

As proud as I am of many things I've done, the hardest thing I ever did and also the greatest victory I ever won was getting custody of my only son. Nothing I ever did was as important to me as that.

Beyond that, I had the good fortune to make my way into some very exclusive units in my military career and experience things most people only get to see in action movies. I am both very proud of that and humbled by the deeds of some of those I've served with, many of whom didn't come home.

I have some things in the shooting and martial arts communities that I am proud of also, I suppose they would round the list out.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear