advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is your opinion on someone under 25 years old using HGH?

Actually deca doesn't fill your joints with lube. That is the biggest misconception out there. What deca does is it creates collagen synthesis which is not the same thing as lube in joints.
And to be honest I think that most of the effect that we feel is caused by nothing more than water retention...

this thread is great and has helped me understand a bit better what i was asking. thats why i love this board!!!!

FWIW i did run some ghrp-6 a few months ago for a short period of time, and it either helped or coincided with the almost total dissapearance of a bout of tendonitis that i had been struggling with for months and months... didnt change anything, just added the peptide and BAM two weeks later pain is gone. should have ran it longer i think, i felt great on it and all my aches and pains were slowly going away.

you are saying to take mega doses of 10+iu and ONLY that will be beneficial for a INVIDIVUAL's goals of age 20-25? i disagree

if it shows benefit in a large amount, it is bound to work even in a small amounts.

if a person can afford it, chooses to, follows their goals, who is to say it will not be good or beneficial for that person, only himself.

Last edited:
you are saying to take mega doses of 10+iu and ONLY that will be beneficial for a INVIDIVUAL's goals of age 20-25? i disagree

if it shows benefit in a large amount, it is bound to work even in a small amounts.

if a person can afford it, chooses to, follows their goals, who is to say it will not be good or beneficial for that person, only himself.

thats great wishful thinking, but does 20mg of testosterone a week show gains? 30? 40? no, it doesn't. Plenty of bodily processes revolve around threshold amounts as well as pulses and adding more IU of GH at pulse #1 to have your body be slightly suppressed for pulses 2,3 and 4 of the day means that the SAME amount of gh in the 25 year old can cause more loss of natural gh in terms of IU than it does in the 35 year old.

Can he waste his money that way? sure, but if his goal is adding mass, then its equivalent costwise to using true pharma grade anavar instead of UG testosterone. $400 for 8lbs vs $100 for 15

I'm purely using logical reasoning here, but with no science behind it..

Perhaps, if GH is produced so readily by young lifters, GH releasing peptides would be a better choice. This way you won't be seeing wasting so much HGH just to simply match your natural levels. I'd like to say the peptides for GH are the equivalent of taking hCG long-term for testosterone without the possible Leydig desensitization, but I guess there's not enough research to say that they aren't in fact suppressive.

well the original poster was wondering if 2iu for a person would be beneficial for anyone age 20-25. in fact 2iu is the MAXIMUM anyone really ever produces naturally at any age, than supplementing 2iu, very early morning around your natural largest pulse be beneficial for anyone regardless of age.

i agree taking this may interfere slightly following few pulses (which are smaller than night time), and knowing that gh is not negatively affecting you by your next large night time pulse, it is still of benefit.

ghrp and cjc are great to add in, i feel: hcg is to test, as ghrp/cjc is to hgh.
these peptides increase your natural pulse, and are cheap, so that obstacle can be overcome too.

lastly, sure you can say it is a 'waste' of money, many may agree, but the value of the money is in the eye of the beholder.

30iu every third day as part of pct, almost 3 months pct and haven't lost any strength or size..i'm 24yrs

don't think 2iu ed would do anything for ya

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity