advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what is your opinion on tall bodybuilders?

not to oil an old thread.....but Freeman (was one) of the largest bbrs i have ever seen in person.
it was at the Arnold...at a club (cant remember which)...he had a girl on each arm. he had to
have been 300+ off season....he wasnt competing...just there.

just giant...and ive had Heath(off season)hand me an overall trophy once....not even close.
stood back stage with Centopani (off season, he was guest posing at 300)...not even close
to freeman size. was in the bathroom once with ronnie..(me and ronnie taking a piss, true story)
PRETTY CLOSE..lol

largest head....hands down cutlar...mans head in person was like a 5 gallon bucket...
and i was close to him i put my shoe next to his...(im a 12)...i swear to shit he had like 16s
and HUGE hands....he was signing autos....and the sharpie looked like a crayon in a normal
mans hand...this waaassss i wanna say 2005 new york pro...i cant remember...but i saw
Heinz there...(if any of you remember him)....big heart on that guy.

ramble over..
Does anyone know how Big Heinz is doing? Haven't heard from him in a long time.

^ That's new to me, remember a pic being posted not to long ago here beside 2 other striving bbers and he looked pretty short to them.
I have seen him (Sergio) in person and backstage and on stage and if memory serves he looked ‘normal’ height but all else he looked like he was from another planet. Just Wow!

Shitty posture + osteoporosis + 30 surgeries, he was easily round 6 foot in his prime.
I don't think so. I stood with him when he was still winning Olympias, so in his prime. I'm 5 foot 11.5 and felt like I had more than an inch on him then. It took me by surprise. I didn't really care, but just remember being surprised. I thought he was my height or more.

not to oil an old thread.....but Freeman (was one) of the largest bbrs i have ever seen in person.
it was at the Arnold...at a club (cant remember which)...he had a girl on each arm. he had to
have been 300+ off season....he wasnt competing...just there.

just giant...and ive had Heath(off season)hand me an overall trophy once....not even close.
stood back stage with Centopani (off season, he was guest posing at 300)...not even close
to freeman size. was in the bathroom once with ronnie..(me and ronnie taking a piss, true story)
PRETTY CLOSE..lol

largest head....hands down cutlar...mans head in person was like a 5 gallon bucket...
and i was close to him i put my shoe next to his...(im a 12)...i swear to shit he had like 16s
and HUGE hands....he was signing autos....and the sharpie looked like a crayon in a normal
mans hand...this waaassss i wanna say 2005 new york pro...i cant remember...but i saw
Heinz there...(if any of you remember him)....big heart on that guy.

ramble over..
I remember BigHeinz

Granted, but it only highlights what I'm trying to say. It's physically impossible for Toney or any tall person to achieve that. Pushing muscular bodyweight past the 350 mark would surely result in death before achieving whatever goal was trying to be accomplished.
Unfortunately (as a very tall BB'er myself), everything you said is true. We have to push the doses up higher because we need more muscle compared to shorter guys.

Then add in the lifting disadvantage like you also already said.

I'm 6"4 and while the women love it, I'd wish I was shorter.

lol.....Bigheniz....dead last at every show....and just kept goin and goin.

gotta love him for that.
I can remember seeing pictures he posted many weeks out from a contest and he looked phenomenal. I'm sure he would have placed much higher, but something always happened during prep and then onstage he looked flat.

He is dedicated to bodybuilding. I'm glad he found his niche.

Great look once they fill out their frame, it’s a long journey though!!!

Great look once they fill out their frame, it’s a long journey though!!!
Big Lou for his comeback was great, and he's very tall. Look at him here next to Dorian.

R (3).jpeg

I think on average a taller BBer looks more functional. I am aware that is not the goal of professional BBing but that's how I see the taller guys.

tony freeman guest posed at my show,. he was super jacked but like 5"7, helped me with posing, great guy, we talk once in a great while. he sent me some nootropics a few years ago he launched they were good.

I don't think he's been mentioned yet...I've met quite a few pros but an offseason Big Sean Allen was unreal due to his height...about as wide as I remember Ronnie but had to duck walking through doorways he was so tall

Attachments

• BSA.jpg
    BSA.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 47
At 6'2", I can tell you that building the bodybuilding physique SUCKS! Well, TRYING to build it... I mean, girls love the tall thing, and it's nice to always be able to reach the top shelf, but save for a few VERY genetically gifted, anything over 5'9" or so is a real dickslap to the chops!

//

b978e5ae9d6c146838c45c0dab9dccaf.jpeg

At 6'2", I can tell you that building the bodybuilding physique SUCKS! Well, TRYING to build it... I mean, girls love the tall thing, and it's nice to always be able to reach the top shelf, but save for a few VERY genetically gifted, anything over 5'9" or so is a real dickslap to the chops!
Poor guy i really feel for ya. Try being a muscular 5"7".....on a good day..... with shoes on. The girls would rather have the tall skinny guy and the lower shelf is a struggle. We all have our crosses to bare. Mine just drags farther behind.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131