over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is your preferred anti estrogen.??

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Not wanting to start a pissing match as to what is better , just wanted to see who uses what and why..

I personally prefer to add a little masteron to a cycle once the test dose gets to 400mg and 20mg Nolvadex.
I don't have any issues with estrogen other than a little water retention so this protocol keeps that at Bay.
Now during a contest prep I'll add in letro for the last couple weeks pre contest.

I know some guys prefer Arimadex , some like Letrozol and some like Aromasin.

So I'd like to hear what you use and why

What are the pros and cons of the stronger drugs like Adex , Letro and Aromasin

My estrogen got a little high when my doc upped my TRT. Armidex brought it back into the normal range.

I like minimal use of anti E's if any at all. That being said I think aromasin is the best. Still possible to crash your estrogen for sure, but not as easy as arimidex and especially letro. Suicidal so you don't have to worry about rebound as much, and from what I can see from studies easier on your lipids than others.

However some people for whatever reason seem to respond better to certain ones.

Not wanting to start a pissing match as to what is better , just wanted to see who uses what and why..

I personally prefer to add a little masteron to a cycle once the test dose gets to 400mg and 20mg Nolvadex.
I don't have any issues with estrogen other than a little water retention so this protocol keeps that at Bay.
Now during a contest prep I'll add in letro for the last couple weeks pre contest.

How much Masteron are you using with 400mg (or more) of test?

Depends on Test dose.

TRT, none.

On cycle, Aromasin 12.5mg/ED, or Tamox 10-20mg/ED - if required.

Cruise/TRT = nothing

Blast (around 750mg test) 12.5mg aromasin EOD and if running NPP I’ll up to 12.5mg ED or keep it EOD and add in 2-300mg mast.

I like for test to never get high enough to need an AI.

Anti-estrogen drugs are a scourge to my body. I'm never really able to dial in an estrogen level with them anyway so my levels were always bouncing up and down. I tracked it on TRT for a solid two years and my levels never stabilized.

Fuck nolvadex, aromasin, arimidex, blahblahblah all the other anti-cancer drugs we use to suppress estrogen.

Just my humble opinion :)

I like for test to never get high enough to need an AI.

Anti-estrogen drugs are a scourge to my body. I'm never really able to dial in an estrogen level with them anyway so my levels were always bouncing up and down. I tracked it on TRT for a solid two years and my levels never stabilized.

Fuck nolvadex, aromasin, arimidex, blahblahblah all the other anti-cancer drugs we use to suppress estrogen.

Just my humble opinion :)

Some guys even on only TRT dosages of TESTOSTERONE still need an AI or SERM. NOLVADEX or ARIMDEX/AROMASIN have always served me well.

Some guys even on only TRT dosages of TESTOSTERONE still need an AI or SERM. NOLVADEX or ARIMDEX/AROMASIN have always served me well.

exactly. go on any real trt forum, you'll see the need for e2 control even on a dose to get to normal age levels,

For daily use Arimidex is better than Nolva. If you must absolutely kill estrogen or progesterone then Letro. If running Masteron you can probably get away with Arimidex at 3 times a week. Blood work will show you the ratio.

I alternate nolva and aromasin every couple of months. Letro for the last week of prep.

25mg aromasin or 20 nolva every m/w/f

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

exactly. go on any real trt forum, you'll see the need for e2 control even on a dose to get to normal age levels,

Yeah I guess I am lucky then as I am on a true TRT dosage and do not need an AI. I do need AIs if my testosterone goes above 100mg/week but I no longer consider it TRT past 100mg (for my biochemistry). 75mg/week is TRT for me as I am around 600-700 total level and at my bodyfat and daily injections I aromatize what estrogen I need to stay in a healthy comfortable range.

I think most people honestly are taking too much for TRT wanting 900-1100 test levels but to each their own :)

I do aromasin 25mg twice a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On trt none

on cycle raloxifene preferably. If not clomid. some aromatase inhibitors and if estrogen seems high or reads on blood-work , illadd a small dose in.

From my experiences over the years of using them all I would say I like Nolvadex first. Now if I go really high with doses I like arimadex. I’ve uses aromasin a few times and just never thought it was worth the price and I got more from arimadex. Now lastly is letro. I used it once and scared the shotnoutta me and never went near it again. It tanked my sex drive tanked my estro so low it had me being a head case. I was Only using about 1.5/2 yrs at the time and started gettin really bad case of gyno so I read up on all the anti e and seen letro was the strongest. Well I didn’t do enough research to see all the sides that came with it and after just 7 days I was all over moody I couldn’t get my sexy droive up for Nothing not even when I wake up. And lastly it was hindering my progress cause it totally tanked my estro which U still need to build muscle. Lesson learned

How much Masteron are you using with 400mg (or more) of test?

I use 200mg for 400mg test and that's plenty , I could probably use less but being it's 200mg/ml I just add in a 1/2cc to my bi weekly shot

When im cruising at 300mg TeatE i take .5 arimidex a week and it does the trick for me. Some don't have to use anything this low, some more. Everyone is different and without labs it is just a hit or miss type scenerio.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

AS I became older and older AIs kill my joints. Seems if my E is too high or too low my water retention and joints take a hit. So I try to use dry compounds and a minimal amount of test. I'm probably at the end state of this game.

Beware guys. Have fun while you're young. Eat clean and protect your joints. Driving E into the floor is not good for joints or bones. Keep body fat low and chances are you wil tolerate AAS better and that has to do with lower conversion of AAS/Test to E.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear