advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is your preferred pin size for intramuscular injections?

southoftheborder

Registered
I am must curious as to what everyone is using these days for intramuscular injections of higher concentration gear (200mg or more per ml).

23g? 25g? 27g?

I take 29g insulin pin when injecting ED or EOD with a lower conentration gear such as 100mg per ml or lower.

Using 25g for anything higher.

I use a 25g pin, 5/8 " long. I use safflower oil. It is the lightest oil, but I still have to warm it up to get it to flow smoothly.

5/8 Slin pins. Have used 30 or 31ga before but they bend to easy. I'm not that lean and never had any problem except putting 1cc in my trap and leaking alittle oil out. Next time I just left the pin in for 10 seconds after i pushed the oil in and everything was fine. Never had any problem with pushing the oil but warming does help. Ugl and script.

Last edited:
I was going 23g Pinning tren eod. But it takes a toll on sites building scar tissue. So I bumped to a slin pin. Much easier and less painful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23g 1" i use to use 25ga but some gear is to thick for that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

For those who use larger gauge needles, there is evidence to support the notion that larger gauges increase the risk for infection because the large bore is literally acting as a punch press and pushing a chunk of skin deep into the body.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Only 1 1/4" 27g for glutes and quads and 29g and smaller for upper body. I either draw with a 23g or backload. If the oil is thick set your pin on your heater for a few minutes. I pin coconut oil through a slin pin no problem. Smaller gauges make a world of difference.

25 gauge 1 inch...anything longer scares me [emoji52]. I hate needles. I pin quads...hurt when I first started, I'm use to it now.
Thinking about switching to delts.

I've been using 25g 1" for quite some time now. Hit glutes, VG, delts, and quads with no problems.

23g 1 1/2

Glutes, delts, biceps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25 gauge 1 inch...anything longer scares me [emoji52]. I hate needles. I pin quads...hurt when I first started, I'm use to it now.
Thinking about switching to delts.

Delts are my favorite. Real easy to do. Order some 1/2" slin pins and backload. Even 1/2" 27g is okay but I prefer much smaller. I hate pinning quads but I do just to keep a good rotation going. You don't want scar tissue building up.

Do you shoot test with a slin pin? How long does it take you to force that gear through such a small needle ?

Do you shoot test with a slin pin? How long does it take you to force that gear through such a small needle ?

I've put everything in a slin pin. Doesn't take long at all. Some oils are thicker than others so I may place it on my bathroom heater for a few minutes. Thins it out nicely. Just give it a shot. Only way you'll know if it works for you. The current oils I use are real nice and thin so that helps but even with coconut oil I would do after warming it a bit.

I've put everything in a slin pin. Doesn't take long at all. Some oils are thicker than others so I may place it on my bathroom heater for a few minutes. Thins it out nicely. Just give it a shot. Only way you'll know if it works for you. The current oils I use are real nice and thin so that helps but even with coconut oil I would do after warming it a bit.

I'm gonna buy some slin pins and try it this week

slin pins work well for everything....

might take a minute to fill....but admin. is worth it.

if you gotta fill it 3 times for the day..??? then take the time
to do it....

ive never put anymore than 1ml in ANY inj.

just make a second and third inj. if need be

i just back fill 27G pins and only inject .5 cc @ a time, seems to be working fine.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws