YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is your trt,hrt dose and how many months out of the year are you on it?

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Take this year for example, for me five months

In the past three years as an average , maybe an average of four months a year

As a competitor that has been iming since 2014 , for health markers, I know it's important to reduce dosing , mine is usually 100 to 150 a week

I aromatize like a mother fucker and get gyno symptoms on as little as 210, so I'm normally at 140, which is above trt but just enough to feel a little bump. True Trt for me is closer to 70mg a week. 140 a week, then a 'blast' is adding in another injectable at lowest possible dose, or maybe an oral. Nothing else right now, just 140 test and feel awesome on just that.

100-150 is where it should be for most

I've been doing 200 for the past 6 months (not really TRT tho)
If 200 or 300 puts you in range and makes you feel good, then that is TRT. I wish people would stop falling into the dogma from the last couple years saying anything over 160mg is a cycle. It is highly individual and some people need 200+ mg to get to levels of 1000.

50 mg every 3rd day, pinned with an insulin pin. On it at least half a year.

on 3-5 iu gh for most of the year, and that’s why I’m able to hold on to size.

If 200 or 300 puts you in range and makes you feel good, then that is TRT. I wish people would stop falling into the dogma from the last couple years saying anything over 160mg is a cycle. It is highly individual and some people need 200+ mg to get to levels of 1000.

Spot on!

Yes exactly, what matters are your personal numbers and how you feel not the mg you are injecting that is totally subjective.

I'm prescribed 200mgs/week and my blood work has given me readings from the low 800's to the nearly 1300... and I split my weekly dose into two shots for more consistent levels all week long. Typically Wednesday and Saturday or Sunday. During labs I am never more than 3 days from my most recent injection and more commonly only 1 or 2 days in.

I also wouldn't 200 mg a cycle by any stretch of the imagination.

12.5mg every day of TE injected subq.

No AI or SERM. HCG 2-3x per year for a week.

On I'm I think many people don't get day two testing to see where test levels are , or day five or six....it's important to get those days in between, after five years of lab results once every three months for intra muscular I found I seem to be a slow metabolizer if testosterone and 100 to 150 just doesn't do it, after day five and six my test is at 240 and 270

I found 75 MGS once every three and a half days has been in the best range, 800 total test in day two, free good as well if I remember right

As far as sub q I do that the most 10 to 2O mgs, and labs have shown it's low the day after a 20 MGS and 10mgs shot. It's also shown it takes a few hours to raise testosterone levels

This is a known fact for I'm and sub q, takes a few hours to raise test levels

Everyone is different, lab results are key, and on different days following I'm

Sub q for me is trickier I'm still learning it after three years of doing it for trt

It puts me at 1200 with a 300 free t count :)

That's like a supercharged TRT

One thing I think that gets overlooked with TRT is that unlike endogenous production, your hormone levels depending on pinning frequency are ridiculously stable throughout the entire 24 hr period. That can be a pretty big advantage imo.

800 total t that doesn't have a morning night peak trough > 800 total t endogenously that will go up and down depending on lifestyle factors (sleep, alcohol, stress)

But I agree 100%. You're a prime example of someone who needs much higher than 100 mgs a week, the consistent blood work you've ran in that regards is probably the most useful piece of data for you long term. That's why I think guys should run multiple blood panels with multiple injec frequencies to see what works for them.

20mg daily puts me in the low 900s with Free T at the very top of the range, sometimes slightly over. I also take DHEA and Pregnenolone which push the Free T up a little.

I doubt DHEA and Preg free up testosterone. Maybe it does, but I doubt it.

February 15, 2006. So I guess that makes it 14 years. Started at 50.

200mg every 2 weeks to start.

Been all over the maps since then.

Landed at 60mg every 4 days.

Want more but this seems best for me now.

I take 100 mg every 4 days (so 200 mg every 8). HcG. 0.5 mg anastrozle every 8th day. My total test is generally 1000-1200. Estrogen in the mid 20's. Always feel great. This is year round protocol.

I use pregnonlone
I doubt DHEA and Preg free up testosterone. Maybe it does, but I doubt it.

Not sure, I've used them both in trt, preg us what I'm more into now, heard she's raises estrogen a bit, that's why I like sub q, keep estrogen a tad lower, never had labs to confirm for myself, guessing it does though

A dht derivative frees up test

I've used 10 MGS mast once or twice weekly. Even used it a full week

200mg test/500iu hcg, 6.25mg aromasin daily. 950ng/dl at trough.

Thinking of dropping to 125mg which puts me at 790. Possibly blasting 10 weeks summer/10 weeks winter at about 400mg Test. Trying to downsize AAS use while still having SOME fun.

I can't imagine being at 800ng is going to retain that much more muscle than being at 950. But I don't know how subtle these little changes are.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear