over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What it takes to be a Men's Physique?

You're doing it wrong then. Regardless of it you want to argue about it or not, odds are you're too stubborn to follow science

Yup....totally doing it wrong... :headbang:

I already know what MyTreeFiddy looks like but I want to see what a guy (Pericles) looks like if he’s doing it right and an IFBB pro is doing it wrong lmao

Lmao @ Cardio being overrated.... In b4 a few years from now you and the idiots that agree are posting “Help, serious health problems and idk what to do.”

That dude is just a punk talking smack behind his keyboard. He irritates me bc he acts like he's a know it all

I'm NOT a physique competitor but it's the look I've been striving to maintain for the past two years or so, this is all individual but for me:

1. I hardly eat. This isn't going against my body, in my mid-thirties I no longer have the appetite I had when I was younger, I also don't feel I need anywhere near as much food to maintain as I did to build. I get maybe 100mg of protein a day tops, I usually eat a meal around noon and then one around 6 or 7pm. Usually some lean meat, vegetables and a small source of fat like half an avocado or olive oil, sometimes macadamia nuts etc. That's it, I eat like a bird, I haven't lost an inch anywhere, except my waist, in two years. I DON'T recommend this, my body just seems to partition food really effectively, I get fat on 2000+ calories.
2. Cardio is a must for me. LISS, three 45 minute sessions per week. Forget the fat loss, the health benefits enough are worth it plus you can zone out and meditate in a way you can't with weights or HIIT which I also find mentally healthy.
3. I don't bulk or cut, I lift intensely but very controlled and slow and like I said above I eat mainly by feel. If I'm not hungry I might fast all day.
4. Only low-dose, dry compounds (except for a test base). Masteron, Winny, Tren is all I mess with. This means I never really put on weight, maybe 2-3 pounds on tren, which I lose during my cruise, but again this is just to maintain.

Last edited:
Oh and get on that melanotan and get a good tan. This makes a huge visual difference, enough that its never mentioned but pretty important for something that is largely illusion based.

I'm NOT a physique competitor but it's the look I've been striving to maintain for the past two years or so, this is all individual but for me:

1. I hardly eat. This isn't going against my body, in my mid-thirties I no longer have the appetite I had when I was younger, I also don't feel I need anywhere near as much food to maintain as I did to build. I get maybe 100mg of protein a day tops, I usually eat a meal around noon and then one around 6 or 7pm. Usually some lean meat, vegetables and a small source of fat like half an avocado or olive oil, sometimes macadamia nuts etc. That's it, I eat like a bird, I haven't lost an inch anywhere, except my waist, in two years. I DON'T recommend this, my body just seems to partition food really effectively, I get fat on 2000+ calories.
2. Cardio is a must for me. LISS, three 45 minute sessions per week. Forget the fat loss, the health benefits enough are worth it plus you can zone out and meditate in a way you can't with weights or HIIT which I also find mentally healthy.
3. I don't bulk or cut, I lift intensely but very controlled and slow and like I said above I eat mainly by feel. If I'm not hungry I might fast all day.
4. Only low-dose, dry compounds (except for a test base). Masteron, Winny, Tren is all I mess with. This means I never really put on weight, maybe 2-3 pounds on tren, which I lose during my cruise, but again this is just to maintain.

You claim to look like a MP competitor but you only eat 100 mg of protein a day? I don't think anyone can be short enough to make that a reality braheim.

You claim to look like a MP competitor but you only eat 100 mg of protein a day? I don't think anyone can be short enough to make that a reality braheim.

I eat high protein but I could easily maintain my physique on 100g protein as long as I have carbs in place to be readily used as energy so the protein utilzation is optimal. I recommend high protein but also I know for certain guys don't need as much protein as they think they do. 200g is plenty for most people. Granted if you want to be huge the more the better in many ways. Now for a physique guy who is small but lean with a tiny waist they even have less need to eat much.

Although I state the above I also feel I can safely state BoredStiff would probably look better if he upped his food as it's simply not enough. Yes you can maintain on a fraction of the food you need to build. I don't know what he weighs but I assume not much so he can maintain on those tiny cals. But his body is stuck in that routine. Again I don't know how he looks but if he wants to be as full and round as a top physique guy he would need to eat more and not necessarily protein. Although of course 200g protein is better than 100g protein for anyone who trains hard and wants to look/be muscular.

Oh and get on that melanotan and get a good tan. This makes a huge visual difference, enough that its never mentioned but pretty important for something that is largely illusion based.

why is this necessary? totally not

I eat high protein but I could easily maintain my physique on 100g protein as long as I have carbs in place to be readily used as energy so the protein utilzation is optimal. I recommend high protein but also I know for certain guys don't need as much protein as they think they do. 200g is plenty for most people. Granted if you want to be huge the more the better in many ways. Now for a physique guy who is small but lean with a tiny waist they even have less need to eat much.

Although I state the above I also feel I can safely state BoredStiff would probably look better if he upped his food as it's simply not enough. Yes you can maintain on a fraction of the food you need to build. I don't know what he weighs but I assume not much so he can maintain on those tiny cals. But his body is stuck in that routine. Again I don't know how he looks but if he wants to be as full and round as a top physique guy he would need to eat more and not necessarily protein. Although of course 200g protein is better than 100g protein for anyone who trains hard and wants to look/be muscular.

The direction the standard for MP is going these days guys aren't tiny any more. Even though the "tiny waist" is a major factor in shaping the standard, MP athletes are getting legitimately huge, and tiny waist is a proportional term in relation to the shape of the physique. Those tiny waists are still supporting 185-220 pounds of lean body mass.

As well, aren't you talking maintenance? Your physique is already superb. If you look at pictures of this guy and compare him to anyone top 10 at any MP professional show, he absolutely would not be able to show up on stage with proportions that could be considered competitive on a diet featuring 100 grams of protein. The amount he has to build, despite keeping his tiny waist, would be more than that.

Would maintaining on 100 g protein be realistic without the use of Tren? How much body mass are we legitimately talking about preserving here. Could an actually competitive MP athlete, lets say (5 foot 6 inch) maintain enough mass to stay competitive on 100 g protein for prep? How about a 5 foot 8 inch athlete? 5 10? 6 foot? Without blasting I don't know if this is possible. I'm not trying to prove you wrong here im asking you because you actually are an expert.

The direction the standard for MP is going these days guys aren't tiny any more. Even though the "tiny waist" is a major factor in shaping the standard, MP athletes are getting legitimately huge, and tiny waist is a proportional term in relation to the shape of the physique. Those tiny waists are still supporting 185-220 pounds of lean body mass.

As well, aren't you talking maintenance? Your physique is already superb. If you look at pictures of this guy and compare him to anyone top 10 at any MP professional show, he absolutely would not be able to show up on stage with proportions that could be considered competitive on a diet featuring 100 grams of protein. The amount he has to build, despite keeping his tiny waist, would be more than that.

Would maintaining on 100 g protein be realistic without the use of Tren? How much body mass are we legitimately talking about preserving here. Could an actually competitive MP athlete, lets say (5 foot 6 inch) maintain enough mass to stay competitive on 100 g protein for prep? How about a 5 foot 8 inch athlete? 5 10? 6 foot? Without blasting I don't know if this is possible. I'm not trying to prove you wrong here im asking you because you actually are an expert.

I completely agree with you. However the poster wrote "the look I've been striving to maintain for the past two years or so". So I take that he is currently just trying to maintain a certain look so my input was about maintenance. Of course for anyone who wants to do well in physique their nutrition would need to be great unless they have elite genetics. If he wanted to improve he would need to eat better which is evident from his post as he basically stated he has barely changed recently.

So I totally agree with you but maintenance is still possible for many on 100g protein per day as long as they are eating sufficient carbs/fats. Now I wouldn't suggest 100g protein was optimal for 1 second as it's awful and any competitor (bodybuilding or physique) should be taking in more for optimal results. That point is exaggerated if they are actually in prep were protein is essential for maintaining muscle in a calorie deficit. However is it possible on 100g protein... yes I would say so under the right circumstances.

Tren is definitely not needed to maintain even on lower calories but of course it will help loads. Guys can essentially eat next to nothing whilst using test, tren, winny, avar etc and that can be a great look. I would never recommend that but it's definitely one route some people follow.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws