over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What it takes to be a Men's Physique?

Thanks Ehren,

Thats very little drug use. No test or tren?

You got a pic of him? U can black his face.

Curious to learn more details about his cycle? No antiestrogens or fat burners at all?

How many weeks out did he run masteron at 200-300mg a week, and how many weeks out did he do of masteron at 600mg?

Thanks

Ronnie and Warolck
As far as pics, he's a member here, but he's sponsored now so I'll let him post pics if he wants.

We went through everything with him for short periods to see what worked. He's like me in that EVERYTHING blows him up with mineralocorticoid bloat to some degree. Which is ok for BB but he needs his face to be sucked up and dry for photos. So it wasn't about just gaining mass. Even Anavar and Proviron round him out. So the Mast was what he settled upon. He's about 6 feet tall and does shows and shoots at about 195-198lbs but very very lean and dry. But, it doesn't take much AAS to support that 198lbs.

He was on the mast at one point for about 6 months due to shoot after shoot. Higher mast was started about 10 days out from shoots.

We tried Tren for a while, but he just got thicker but no leaner, super fast, so that wasn't what he was after.

Yes, clen, ephedrine and T3 were on board at different times. But he ended up using Clen alone a few days at a time or a couple weeks, mostly to dry out a little and drive him through the nasty cardio sessions. T3 ended up being a bloaty, flattening non starter, so he dropped it.

As far as AI's, sure, when we went through the Test phase he used them, but keeping water off him was still a bitch. So he ditched em both.

The thing I took from it was that the mast in the end just got him grainy when he was dried out and already very lean from consistent low-no carbs and shit tons of cardio for months. He's also volume guy by the way. Loves the gym, lots of sets and reps.

Not saying this is necessary to prep for one show, but this is what one very busy physique competitor and model has to do to stay in shape year round. I wouldn't want to do it, but he's killing it as a career, so I guess I would if in his shoes.

Last edited:
Thanks Ehren,

Am i reading this right.

Var and Prov bloats him up?

I always read that Var is one of those compound that has ZERO water retention.

I know Tren can make u bloat and Thick very fast.

Since Mast, is good to really dry u up, what else is there?

Ronnie and Warolck
As far as pics, he's a member here, but he's sponsored now so I'll let him post pics if he wants.

We went through everything with him for short periods to see what worked. He's like me in that EVERYTHING blows him up with mineralocorticoid bloat to some degree. Which is ok for BB but he needs his face to be sucked up and dry for photos. So it wasn't about just gaining mass. Even Anavar and Proviron round him out. So the Mast was what he settled upon. He's about 6 feet tall and does shows and shoots at about 195-198lbs but very very lean and dry. But, it doesn't take much AAS to support that 198lbs.

He was on the mast at one point for about 6 months due to shoot after shoot. Higher mast was started about 10 days out from shoots.

We tried Tren for a while, but he just got thicker but no leaner, super fast, so that wasn't what he was after.

Yes, clen, ephedrine and T3 were on board at different times. But he ended up using Clen alone a few days at a time or a couple weeks, mostly to dry out a little and drive him through the nasty cardio sessions. T3 ended up being a bloaty, flattening non starter, so he dropped it.

As far as AI's, sure, when we went through the Test phase he used them, but keeping water off him was still a bitch. So he ditched em both.

The thing I took from it was that the mast in the end just got him grainy when he was dried out and already very lean from consistent low-no carbs and shit tons of cardio for months. He's also volume guy by the way. Loves the gym, lots of sets and reps.

Not saying this is necessary to prep for one show, but this is what one very busy physique competitor and model has to do to stay in shape year round. I wouldn't want to do it, but he's killing it as a career, so I guess I would if in his shoes.

Thanks Ehren,

Am i reading this right.

Winstrol

Thanks Ehren,

Am i reading this right.

Yep, that's right. It's not crazy test bloat, but this is a quy who can't look soft at all, so even a little is bad. I've come to think it's the 17aa of the orals. I dunno, just know this happens with all of em. It's most tolerable with Winnie. But I'd use inj.

Var is always questionable (as to whether it's var. I've met only one brand in years I felt was close to the SPA version that's no longer made) But it also happened with Primo A and Provi, so...

Other options? Inj winnie, Tren Ace with no test. Mast with no/low test.

And getting magnesium in and potassium in order. Magnesium daily and 100mg of Potassium 2x a day does help.

Though as ya know, none helps if one is just too fat! ;)

As far as gear goes. I know a kid from my home town that just became an ifbb men's physique competitor who only touched var and clen. His trainer is putting him on low dose test last I talked to him

Fuck.. You guys hating on MP must be some BAD MUTHA FUCKAS! I happen to work in the industry and have trained with few of the top guys. These motherfuckers are not only lean but pretty fucking big in the offseason. Jeremy B is fucking jacked and his legs are likely larger than 90% of the shit talkers. I feel like a lot of you are either uninformed or you must be fucking freaks. Just sayin.

Fuck.. You guys hating on MP must be some BAD MUTHA FUCKAS! I happen to work in the industry and have trained with few of the top guys. These motherfuckers are not only lean but pretty fucking big in the offseason. Jeremy B is fucking jacked and his legs are likely larger than 90% of the shit talkers. I feel like a lot of you are either uninformed or you must be fucking freaks. Just sayin.

he's still a rat pussy,snitched on his friends.

Most guys (some do) don't hate on their physiques... quite the opposite. It's more the way they have to prance about and the posing etc. If you had them coming out shows their legs and not having to pose in such a feminine manner I am sure most of the old era on here would have a different opinion. Frankly to me anyone wanting to get in shape is a good thing. But I did see a physique show in the UK and it was so bad. I know most are not like that now but it was embrassing to watch. Plus I cried when I watched Marley and Me so not exactly what you would call a brute :eek::D

can you guys explain?
would like to know what it is your talking about, excuse my ignorance on the matter

2-3 years ago he sold a bunch of gear to a under cover cop from the gym.Snitched on everyone involved,cried like a little baby.Lots of people I know would love to smash his face.Ruined some of his so called friends.

2-3 years ago he sold a bunch of gear to a under cover cop from the gym.Snitched on everyone involved,cried like a little baby.Lots of people I know would love to smash his face.Ruined some of his so called friends.

Did he get jail time?

Did he get jail time?

doubt it first offense snitched.In fact I remember think it was a couple months before his first Olympia,was surprised to see he made the show.

I'm no expert on the guy,just trained at the same gym.Don't run in the same circles he dose.Just remember even people at the vitamin shop that knew him were talking about it.Trainers saying he better watch his back.

I got popped with a bunch of blow at his age,and I didn't RAT.DID MY TIME GOT ON WITH MY LIFE.So in my eyes he will always a little cry baby bitch.

that's all I have.

I have to say at first I was not a fan of the MP. I am still not a fan of the actual design of the comp but have respect for the competitors and have to say many great physiques up there and you can tell it is far from easy.

I was 210 or so pretty lean
I got second
Said my shoulders weren’t big enough and I needed more last

I’m 6 foot btw

1 ran 50/50 cyp prop 1 g total

400 eq

400 t ace

50 mg var

50 mg winny

5 iu blacks eod

Used slin on shipload days

0 cardio this prep

Look great. Nice cycle.

Why do people think MP use any different or less than other classes especially at the pro level.

When half this board use more than amounts being quoted in here as do most gym goers who use.

They will use everything at the disposal same as any other competitive person /athlete. Some will need more some less due to genetics

The diff between these guys n open is off season cycles n food intake n training

Not what they do 12 weeks pre comp when the goal is to retain muscle n come in hard n dry. Same as any other class so this will use similar drugs at the top I imagine.

Here is a client of mine that did MP

No injectables used.

Usual fat burners n just orals usual as any other competitor would.

These changes over 8 months

A020C6B2-429A-447B-8406-298B59B4009A.jpg

He was one of smaller guys but most conditioned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice post

I would guess test prop, tren ace, and masteron at 50mg each 3 times a week.
Maybe some anavar and winstrol for orals.
One of the top men's physique guys at my former gym is the local serostim dealer so throw in 1iu of serostim per day.

hey I like it
Look great. Nice cycle.

Why do people think MP use any different or less than other classes especially at the pro level.

When half this board use more than amounts being quoted in here as do most gym goers who use.

They will use everything at the disposal same as any other competitive person /athlete. Some will need more some less due to genetics

The diff between these guys n open is off season cycles n food intake n training

Not what they do 12 weeks pre comp when the goal is to retain muscle n come in hard n dry. Same as any other class so this will use similar drugs at the top I imagine.

Here is a client of mine that did MP

No injectables used.

Usual fat burners n just orals usual as any other competitor would.

These changes over 8 months

View attachment 99300

He was one of smaller guys but most conditioned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member