over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What it takes to be a Men's Physique?

I know a few Pro guys that take some serious doses.....and some not....its all individual... I know 2 guys that did the NY Pro with me this year that were juiced to the gills... I personally ran....Tren A, Mast P, Test P, Winny and Proviron... moderate doses....nothing out of this world....

The thing that puzzled me is that, how do these guys put on noticeable size while being lean year round.

I saw some of their pic offseason and they look like 7-8% BF.

It's not hard. You can shuttle nutrients better at low bodyfat. I stay 7-8% year round at 235

They eat clean year round, do daily cardio, and eat slightly over maintanence calories. It only takes around 400 calories beyond maintanence to grow.
If they're like me they run low doses of hardening AAS year round.

Cardio is overrated and it's not keeping them lean regardless of what you think

I’m not sure what my exact body fat was, I felt like I was lean enough for physique

I def agree cardio is overrated and you grow much better when lean
MUCH better

I also agree to the above that a lot of physique guys use about the same as most others
As well as
Some use little or none

Buddy of mine just turned pro natty

Cardio I think is important for overall health no doubt
I think it’s necessary for some people to get really lean

Cardio in itself isn’t bad
I’m just not convinced it’s as necessary as some trainers make it seem when they have people double splitting 1 hour and such

I don’t think you should ever be that far out of shape

I just wanted to clarify that I think cardio for health is good meal with what we do to Compete for health purposes

I’m just not convinced it takes like hours now and hours to get lean

Last edited:

I’m just not convinced it’s as necessary as some trainers make it seem when they have people double splitting 1 hour and such

I just wanted to clarify that I think cardio for health is good meal with what we do to Compete for health purposes

eat under maintenance, or at maintenence, actually. lifting weights is gonna be like cardio anyway. unless your heart rate doesnt go up in the gym.....
in which case u need to go to the hospital.
cardio is pointless.

This get lean it certainly doesn’t.

To get sub a real 10% and maintain muscle I feel for 80% of people it is needed. To what extent depends on a lot of factors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eat under maintenance, or at maintenence, actually. lifting weights is gonna be like cardio anyway. unless your heart rate doesnt go up in the gym.....

in which case u need to go to the hospital.

cardio is pointless.

Either you have freak genetics or you’ve never prepped.

Your gear must be fake bro...

You cant really say that. I think it depends on where he started before taking it and how long he has been doing it. He might have put on a good solid 30 or 40 lbs since starting the steroids. We don't know. If he was thin before and didn't have a lot of muscle.

Some of the lucky guys will look like that being natural and lifting for about 6 months. Ive seen that enough. Again, genetics genetics.

I was Lucky to be 180 with no abs and 13 inch arms flexed before I started
I def understand the role genetics play
Bc my genes not so good lol

I worked with a friend last year for about a year or so to get him dialed in as he went from physique shows to a sponsorship and nearly constant physique modelling shoots and travel. (I'm no guru at all, I just know the guy and could keep an eye on him as we tried different things). It was about what worked best for HIM and he found it. He just changed little factors and kept dialing them in until he was consistent, shredded and full.

He ended up on Mast around 2-300mg per week all the time, bumping up to 600mg Masteron and 25mg of Var 3 weeks out from a shoot.

The biggest difference between him and the way that BBer's generally train, that I saw, was that he was obsessive about cardio year round. 45 minutes HARD nearly every day, fasted. Trained 2x a day, weights at night.
Hardest training guy that I know.

Diet ended up being higher protein and lots of MCT oil (coconut), low/no carbs most of the time. Once a week or so he'd go up to 200 grams of Carbs from honey and sweet potato to fill out. He'd cut out the MCT's on this day and it would actually be lower cals than his non-carb days, but would fill him out without making him bloated.

Again, this is what HE did. He does it for a living, so he's got the time. But he lives the life all the way. ALWAYS on top of diet and cardio. Drugs are just the polish for him and allow him to train his ass off.

Ronnie and Warolck
As far as pics, he's a member here, but he's sponsored now so I'll let him post pics if he wants.

We went through everything with him for short periods to see what worked. He's like me in that EVERYTHING blows him up with mineralocorticoid bloat to some degree. Which is ok for BB but he needs his face to be sucked up and dry for photos. So it wasn't about just gaining mass. Even Anavar and Proviron round him out. So the Mast was what he settled upon. He's about 6 feet tall and does shows and shoots at about 195-198lbs but very very lean and dry. But, it doesn't take much AAS to support that 198lbs.

He was on the mast at one point for about 6 months due to shoot after shoot. Higher mast was started about 10 days out from shoots.

We tried Tren for a while, but he just got thicker but no leaner, super fast, so that wasn't what he was after.

Yes, clen, ephedrine and T3 were on board at different times. But he ended up using Clen alone a few days at a time or a couple weeks, mostly to dry out a little and drive him through the nasty cardio sessions. T3 ended up being a bloaty, flattening non starter, so he dropped it.

As far as AI's, sure, when we went through the Test phase he used them, but keeping water off him was still a bitch. So he ditched em both.

The thing I took from it was that the mast in the end just got him grainy when he was dried out and already very lean from consistent low-no carbs and shit tons of cardio for months. He's also volume guy by the way. Loves the gym, lots of sets and reps.

Not saying this is necessary to prep for one show, but this is what one very busy physique competitor and model has to do to stay in shape year round. I wouldn't want to do it, but he's killing it as a career, so I guess I would if in his shoes.
A bit of a bump, but this is rarely talked about on forums that I've been on. I experience bloat on pretty much all compounds as well. Everyone assumes that estrogen is the culprit but sodium retention, etc. are a big part of it as well. I can gain 7ish or so lbs of weight on Tren in a week simply by upping the dose on it.

You're doing it wrong then. Regardless of it you want to argue about it or not, odds are you're too stubborn to follow science

Yup....totally doing it wrong... :headbang:

Pretty much everyone takes the same thing to various amounts. Some of the guys might use less while others use more.

You cant really say that. I think it depends on where he started before taking it and how long he has been doing it. He might have put on a good solid 30 or 40 lbs since starting the steroids. We don't know. If he was thin before and didn't have a lot of muscle.

Some of the lucky guys will look like that being natural and lifting for about 6 months. Ive seen that enough. Again, genetics genetics.

Obviously that guy had no place to be taking such amounts. Although I do tend to hate the you should look better at your dose as there can be so many factors. Guys abuse gear but it doesn't necessarily mean they should look amazing. Most guys also eat crap and can't grow because they don't eat enough plus some guys just don't have any genetics. I have seen a few people transform in a few weeks on small doses and others who look natural on 3 grams of gear. I know a guy who used top range tren and it done nothing to him... he looked natural on it.

It's also not like you will look twice as good on 1g test compared to 500mg. Taking more gear can even go against you. I have done low dosed cycles and guys have asked you aren't on more. Then I have blasted away and felt like shit and had no appetite and made no gains whilst I tried to. Although you expect a guy on those sort of doses to be completey ripped at a bare minimum.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws