What keeps you faithful?

triathloncoach

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Board Supporter
Dumb

Dumber

Last edited:
Honestly, my fiancee is what keeps me happy. Ive been with a lot of women through my 20,s and teen years, and noone has come close to the caliber she is. She outs up with my crap, she loves me for who i am. And she is always willing to try new things in the bedroom to keep things spiced up. I guess im lucky idk.

TC - I have some admirable stats from my 20's. We don't have kids but want some someday. I guess what does it for me is that I cannot picture breaking her heart. Gheyness I know but it is what it is. Believe me I see plenty of out of work actresses here that would give a dude with his test in the single digits a hard on...I guess it comes down to my word (or vows) and the fact that I know I am in a better place because of her...

I got myself into a bad situation several years ago. But that is long done.

I'm ready to be flamed here. I deserve it. I have a beautiful wife of 13 years who worships me and two great young kids.

But its tough for me not to be a loser and cheat. I'm not, but the temptation is difficult. Maybe it's the raging hormones from the juice, combined with a significant lack of character. It's all my fault, I suck.

So what keeps you from giving in to temptation. Tough love is fine, I can use whatever help is available.

Background. I dated a lot in my 20s and early 30s. Lots of experience. So it's not because I married before I dated other women.
For me I found a peace after nearly loosing my wife. She just about divorced me a few years ago, and I changed to be a better person. It took a year of work before we were back to being good. I couldn't imagine not being with her or my children. I will say I did become spiritual for the first time in my entire life. That helped. I am not saying I am never tempted, BUT
- I never go into situations where excess temptation exist. Ex: late night at bars unless its with the wife.
- I try to do alot more with my wife and kids.
- I keep my self busy. That helps keep me out of trouble.

I was unfaithful when I was younger. I totally regret every time and would take it all back if I could. I got real lucky she put up with me and gave me another chance. FYI. I also think about how I would be crushed completely if she cheated on me.
Things to think about.:)

dude i was kinda in the same situation you were in i was with my wife for 13 years we had two kids and we both cheated until we decided to seperate but 2 years after we seperated we sat down and talked and it came down to we just were not happy yeah we loved each other and thought the other person was the greatest parent but as a unit i wasnt happy i have now married again to a lovely mexcian and could not imagine cheating on her and i have a totally different feeling in this marriage then i did in the first and i used gear in both

I am 41 and have been married 20 years,have i thought about it yes!.
But i try to think what would i do if my wife was getting slammed by a 12 incher and she was loveing every minute of it.
After that thought and seeing others heading over to the greener grass and loseing everything.
If your smart and just think what if,then i think you will make the right call.
BTW on 1200mgs of test and still wouldn't ruin the trust.
If you have done this to her and you really love her,never do it again!
Many will say you will have to be honest with her,well 99% of the time you will lose her.
If you keep doing it to her then if you really love her then tell her the truth and let her find the kind of man she needs.

yea what guy doesnt think about it. u would have to cut off my dick for me not to. ive done some cheating in my life and ive been cheated on so i know how it feels both ways. honestly thats what keeps me faithful becuz i know how it feels. think about it the other way if she did that 2u and u will get your answer.

i used to be a habitual cheater when i was young. as much strange as i got, i think deep down i hated myself for it. i have been cheated on, too, so it does suck. my girl and i have been together for 3 years, she has a very LOW sex drive, and i won't cheat on her. of course i've thought about it (i'm a guy) and i want to fuck more than she does, but #1 i wouldn't be able to look her in the eye if i did and #2 i wouldn't be able to look at myself. she understands me and puts up with me, and some strange isn't worth losing that. and as someone else said, just don't put yourself in situations where it's a possibility. it's probably easier than you think.

I'm ready to be flamed here. I deserve it. I have a beautiful wife of 13 years who worships me and two great young kids.

But its tough for me not to be a loser and cheat. I'm not, but the temptation is difficult. Maybe it's the raging hormones from the juice, combined with a significant lack of character. It's all my fault, I suck.

So what keeps you from giving in to temptation. Tough love is fine, I can use whatever help is available.

Background. I dated a lot in my 20s and early 30s. Lots of experience. So it's not because I married before I dated other women.

I'm actually scared that my wife would literally cut my dick off while I slept. That keeps me faithful, and the thought of not being able to see my 3 kids everyday.

I'm actually scared that my wife would literally cut my dick off while I slept. That keeps me faithful, and the thought of not being able to see my 3 kids everyday.

Damn I have thought the same thing!!! I am always scared that I could have my junk chopped off!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I met a woman that I enjoyed spending 24/7 with. We worked together, drove to and from work together, spent every waking moment together. I married her and 9 years later we still feel the same way about each other.

Question: What keeps me faithful?
Answer: The thought of not having my best friend in my life anymore because I thought a piece of ass was more important!

Remember, if you've been with enough people, eventually sex is sex! Some good, some bad...but a soul mate, is a once in a life time score!!

The fact that my gf has stuck with me even after i was paralyzed 9mnts ago and now i cant sneak out of the house to get some strange my chair makes to much noise jk lol

For me, it was meeting a woman whom for me, the world began and ended with her. From the very first moment i saw her, i remember thinking wow, she is amazing. She is beautiful, confident, elegant, classy, smart, witty, caring, loving, a great mommy and so much more. I was bouncing and she was out dancing with her friends. I remember even commenting to my friend the night i met her, "I cant talk to this girl man, i am gonna fall in love with her".

I still look at her and get butterflies in my stomach, when she touches me, my heart speeds up just a little, her smile makes me smile. So much more. Things in my life dont even seem as good as they can be until i share them with her.

The thought of ruining that for sex that wouldn't even be as good as what her and i have with each other, just doesn't factor into the equation. Actually for me, that equation is just plain unsolvable and i don't even write it down on the paper to consider it. I would not give up my soulmate and best friend for anything.

It's a simple thing but a good mantra is repeating to yourself,

"HOW WOULD I FEEL IF SHE WAS DOING THIS WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE?"

If you really practice trying to treat others in a way that you yourself would want to be treated, then after just a little practice, it becomes pretty easy.

True story!

I think it's great you found the right person. Don't blow it!

At least half the women out there are unstable mentally. Only a fraction are good-looking. Then you get along with some, and not others. By the time you are done, maybe there aren't so many fish in the sea.

My circumstances are way different. Been married many years, to a very nice person, but probably not the right person for me. So, I may be going in the opposite direction. But if you want to keep things together, don't screw around . . . It will probably catch up with you.

deadlifts and a cold shower

:eek:

What keeps me faithful?

Is the fact that I've been cheated on before, by two women i thought i would end up marrying and it crushed me . Lost 30lbs in a month each time because i had no desire to even eat. I would never want to make the woman i'm with ever feel that kind of pain.

Just my two cents....

For me I found a peace after nearly loosing my wife. She just about divorced me a few years ago, and I changed to be a better person. It took a year of work before we were back to being good. I couldn't imagine not being with her or my children. I will say I did become spiritual for the first time in my entire life. That helped. I am not saying I am never tempted, BUT
- I never go into situations where excess temptation exist. Ex: late night at bars unless its with the wife.
- I try to do alot more with my wife and kids.
- I keep my self busy. That helps keep me out of trouble.

I was unfaithful when I was younger. I totally regret every time and would take it all back if I could. I got real lucky she put up with me and gave me another chance. FYI. I also think about how I would be crushed completely if she cheated on me.
Things to think about.:)

my exact thoughts..... could not have said it better as this was exactly my story and it brought me to a great appreciation for my wife.....she's the best and always will be! i think with age you get more intuned with what really matters....

Wanna trade probs!?!

J/K, I don't doubt that it completely sucks having to face those feelings... I can't really advise though cuz, as a typical (traditional) gal I have the opposite problem :( the way I've felt since I was little and still feel now: I'd sooner be caught dead than caught cheating...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws