advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What kind of beliefs can make you keep training every day?

Heracles-Echo

Registered
:lightbulb:It's getting colder and colder, it's hard for me to keep training everyday in the winter, I can't get up early to run, and I always want to eat high calorie food to keep warm:spam:, what's your beliefs that makes you keep diet and train as usual?:banghead::banghead::banghead:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo9buo9Mtos"]Conan - What is Best in Life - YouTube[/ame]

Home heated

Car heated

Gym heated

Run on treadmill, lift in gym...all problems solved.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Live in the deep south. Only a few cold days here and there.

I believe I don't want to turn into a fat old man, so I go to the gym no matter what the weather is like.

Ummmm, I don't need any beliefs........

I just enjoy working out.

you can "train" every day. aint gonna outwork a bad diet. i see it every day where i work out.
dont overeat. simple.

My beliefs are I need to go to the gym to see hot chicks in yoga pants working out. That's always motivating.

besides enjoying some of the amazing womens physique in the gym, all my streeses, worries and life in general takes a back seat while i grind away in my own perfect world for about 1hr 20mins. no phone, no music, little disruption. i can go get mine and be in MY WORLD for the next while. its my daily repreive from stress.

My beliefs are I need to go to the gym to see hot chicks in yoga pants working out. That's always motivating.

You do it for the beauty.

Little slice does it for the contempt. He goes there to see fatties struggling with exercise, and that motivates him.

I'm addicted to the gym so gotta have my fix Ed or I feel like I let myself down

Dammit Reload! That’s what I get for not reading all the posts first! Thought I was so clever with a Conan reference and that was like post number 2 of this thread haha

Last edited:
I am 59 years old. Started training at 12 years old. Never have taken more than a few days off. I try to do something everyday. Either lift or do some form of cardio. It is a way of life. I am able to out work people half my age. My last workout will be prior to being put in a box.

I don't need motivation either. I'm in the gym 5 days a week no matter what. I look forward to my workout every day, then I look forward to the next one as soon as I'm done. I'll be doing this for the rest of my life no matter how old I get.

besides enjoying some of the amazing womens physique in the gym, all my streeses, worries and life in general takes a back seat while i grind away in my own perfect world for about 1hr 20mins. no phone, no music, little disruption. i can go get mine and be in MY WORLD for the next while. its my daily repreive from stress.

you couldnt have said it better.
that is EXACTLY what gets me to the gym. I own a biz and gym is only place i am safe from calls, emails, employees, partners, customers, salesmen on and on i could go...

AND i believe if i dont go i will look like all these other "normal" lookin fat people

oh AND the thought of being DONE with workout and sitting in recliner after workout sippin protein shake and vaping thc. sooooooo relaxing.... thats like my happy place
-F2S

Last edited:
I am orginally from Boston. I hated the weather so I moved to California. Its alot easier to stay motivated when everyday is nice out.

Honestly the only reason i stay motivated is because I like how i look. i hate the eating and lifting heavy shit all the time isnt exactly that fun to me anymore. but when i look in the mirror or get attention from the opposite sex it makes it worth it

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws