over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what kind of coffee are you drinking

opietaylor

Registered
what are you guys drinking. since its full on anti-oxidants and caffeine its not only my morning ritual but also my pre-workout. what brands do you guys use. looking to try some new stuff. low acidic, fair trade, organic is important to me.

To me it's more in how you brew it if you want great coffee. I use organic coffee from Hawaii usually, or Kenya grows some very rich beans. For brewing, always a french press. You retain the natural oils and always a rich smooth finish. The key is the perfect water temperature.

French press takes a bit longer to brew, but it's well worth it. All these instant coffee makers these days make shit coffee in my opinion

To me it's more in how you brew it if you want great coffee. I use organic coffee from Hawaii usually, or Kenya grows some very rich beans. For brewing, always a french press. You retain the natural oils and always a rich smooth finish. The key is the perfect water temperature.

French press takes a bit longer to brew, but it's well worth it. All these instant coffee makers these days make shit coffee in my opinion

cool, thank you. gonna research French press's today. where do you buy your beans?

I've been getting an americano from a local coffee shop here recently. If you've never tried one I highly recommend it. They have a very unique flavor

Every morning strong black organic coffee, 2 tblsp Kerigold butter, 2 tblsp MCT oil and a half tspn of cocoa powder and I'm gtg for about 2hrs

The cheapest darkest coffee I can find in a k cup. Wally world had a sale on the big boxes of green mountain a few weeks back so I stocked up on their dark magic.

When I do drink coffee....I like San Francisco Bay Rainforest Blend.

Also at work if I have one...they have the Paul Newman's Special Blend...it's pretty good and I think all profits go to charity.

William Spartivento Sumatra Whole Bean Organic Fair trade Coffee

I drink a variety of blends from Black Rifle Coffee, haven’t had one I don’t like yet. Concur that K-cups are garbage for quality coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blond Americano regular/iced from Starbucks

I get the americano from Starbucks sometimes but with just sugar free mocha syrup. I'm not huge on iced coffee. Research shows iced coffee increases estrogen 234 percent..... :D

I just buy the dark roast beans (generic) from the local grocery store. Pretty good actually.

i was never a coffee person but i am always coming up with creative ideas for my diet. I like to have a protein shake/meal replacement during the day for convenience purposes and to enjoy something sweet. I currently do 8oz meduim roast starbucks, mixed with ice and a little water to fill my shaker. I add 20 grams chocolate casein, 20 grams pumpkin spice isolate, 1/2 cup oats and a big spoonful of nuts i blend into a powder. I have tried it with numerous flavors of protein and anything that makes sense tastes good. (cafe mocha, vanilla, salted caramel, chocolate, cinnamon bun, pumpkin spice)

everyone should give it a try!

Usually it's the Aldi 100+ servings of ground coffee for $3.79 :)

I have a friend who is a coffee enthusiast; he always gets me these fresh roasted beans from an out of state farm. I feel very aristocratic drinking that coffee :cool:

Currently Green Mountain Coffee, Dark Magic (Extra Bold).......

Shit is off the hook

I refuse to support starbucks with my business. thanks for all the suggestions definetly gonna try a few

Trader Joe's Organic Fair Trade Sumatra

I like this because the coffee flavor has depth to it, without the acidity that can bother my stomach.

As important as the coffee, is the coffee maker.

I brew using a Breville Precision Brewer Thermal. Makes a real nice cup of coffee.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear