over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What kind of illness could this be?

EricJ123

Registered
I understand you are not my doctors. I am simply looking for additional insight. In May of 2022 I got really sick. Dizziness, extreme fatigue, cognitive decline, constantly bloated, gut distension, blurry vision. I started to get better in November and made a full recovery by Jan 2023 and felt on top of the World Jan-Feb.

The illness came back in March. I feel like I've turned the world upside down trying to get better. Sleep study, cpap, blood labs, mold testing my home, holistic doctors out of desperation. I can't pinpoint what caused me to get better or what caused me to get sick, maybe stress. My symptoms match so many problems its hard to diagnose and blood work hasn't picked anything up. Doctors don't know what to do or at least I haven't been able to find the right one.

The only Variable that seems odd is its something I got better from that came back. What kind of illness or diseases do that?

Iirc there was mention of mercury poisoning on here recently. I can’t remember all the symptoms of it but it’ll do no harm to look into it

Strange. I’ve also had these symptoms.

And I also go better before it coming back.

I was found to have had a staph in a stool sample. Have you checked for that ?

Maybe lymes disease? Do you take daily meditation? Could be a link to that. We're bloods ok? Sodium, anything related to the pituitary?

Have you left the country recently?

Maybe lymes disease? Do you take daily meditation? Could be a link to that. We're bloods ok? Sodium, anything related to the pituitary?
I tested for Lymes. All bloods came back fine besides High crit and RBC. Not sure what pituitary is but I did have my thyroid checked.

I have not.

This matches a lot of my experience. God I hope its not that. Seems like a diagnosis doctors use when they cant find out whats wrong with you and simply treat the symptoms as there is no cure.
I actually think that is exactly what it is. Hope that its not it but it might be worth asking your Dr about it.

Lots of weird stuf, anti bodies and or diseases either manifesting or mimicking others. Best friend all of a sudden has MS that they were reluctant to diagnose, others have skin issues and other ibs etc. I think a lot of this is due to a topic we aren’t a lot to talk to about. One should be tested but vitamin D should be high and the hope of it just going away with time shouldn’t be ruled out. Also everyone I know has a partner as in work partner or several people I personally know getting blood or bone cancers in the past few years, some as young as 30. Honestly think everyone’s bodies are at high probability for going haywire at this point in history. I literally don’t know many people unaffected by something

I was sleeping like 15 hours and then falling asleep driving to work while on large amount of prescription stims while falling asleep. I would falls asleep standing up while watching kids etc. it took me a while to realize it wasn’t work but chronic fatigue but being sick on and off all year, more of a carrrier with cough and fatigue but around kids constantly who were leaving the country or who’s parents were and coming back. I live in nyc and have two jobs where I’m in contact with a lot of people so I have a bud population to see or hear this from, plus most friends are LE or FD, so maybe it’s population size but everyone I know has something. Uncle through has some weird desert fungus, parents friends and some relatives all coming down with cancer, most beating it for now.

Not saying you have cancer at all, just saying everyone has weird random thryoid antibodies or collitus or something, I don’t think they would have had in other times.

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner