over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what kind of muscle injury is this?

anhuka

Registered
ok so last time i have been in some trouble with muscle injuries, last cuple times i have treine it appear one of this first in my back, then in my calf´s and last in my quads, the only one i felt pain in the moment was clalfs back only had pain a few days after and quads dont feel almost no pain... i would love to know wtf is wrong with me for so mutch injurys

sorry about the shitty cell phone pics

is just a kind of purple blue mark

Attachments

• untitled1.JPG
    untitled1.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 362
  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 388
You need to take better pics, I can't make heads or tails from this. You have to back up a bit so that we can actually see what bodypart it is. I know that you mentioned calves. But it's hard to make out what it is and the location of the bruise.

I had the same thing happen, first my quad, then the shoulder, then the other quad. It was when I first started again after my 7 year layoff.

I thought that it was because I started with too much weight too quickly. One one occasion it was pretty cold in the room. ( I tore my pec back in 1994 and it was cold as well, plus I was dehydrated)

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the actual injury, but it was a noted association, which is one thing that I do whenever I want to either change or replicate something, I make note all of the surrounding circumstances.

it´s my quad, if i take it more distant cant see nothing, is a blue purple golf ball, yes i have been healing from a shoulder injury for quite some time and now that is better i started again full throtell and stop smoking my strenght and endurance went true the roof, i actually think about everything the ambient, maybe hydratation after the back i started to add salt and glycerin to my shakes, i went to the gym always full dressed to keep me worm, and i always do 5min treadmill warm up plus various set of warm up...

so myabe is just the quick strenght gains i am not as strong as i us to be yet but strenth is really gettin in pretty quick

It's near impossible to tell from those pic's. It could be a Superficial Venous Thrombosis. I've had this in my calf before, but mine was very noticeable due to the blood. It was dark blue and purple...very prominent. Luckily mine was on the right calf and not the left, since that is the return side to the heart!

Here is some info:

Superficial Venous Thrombosis can cause discomfort but generally do not cause serious consequences, unlike the deep venous thrombosis (DVTs) that form in the deep veins of the legs or in the pelvic veins.

Since the veins return blood to the heart, if a piece of a blood clot formed in a vein breaks off it can be transported to the right side of the heart, and from there into the lungs. A piece of thrombus that is transported in this way is an embolism: the process of forming a thrombus that becomes embolic is called a thromboembolism. An embolism that lodges in the lungs is a pulmonary embolism (PE). A pulmonary embolus is a very serious condition that can be fatal if not recognized and treated promptly.

Systemic embolisms of venous origin can occur in patients with an atrial or ventricular septal defect, through which an embolus may pass into the arterial system. Such an event is termed a paradoxical embolism.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131