over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What kind of t-shirts do you guys wear?

Allday

Registered
The month leading up to Christmas always reminds me of my high school/college days when my mom would ask me what size clothes I wear so she could get me some shirts or something.. Eventually she learned to not buy me any because of how hard it is to find shirts that fit given a bigger chest/shoulders/arms and a small waist.

Figured lots of you guys have the same issue so wanted to see where you guys got your t shirts at? I have learned to take all my button ups and pants to the tailor to bring the waist in on both, but t shirts are still tough.

My go-to for the longest time have been express stretch v-necks. Decent quality and they are a blend of cotton and spandex (95/5 i think) so there's a little stretch in them that makes a big difference in keeping them from stretching out. $20 a shirt and often do deals of buy one for $20 get the second for $10, so a very good deal.

Recently bought some tees from a company called aesthetic revolution. Noticed them when they started sponsoring Jason Poston (Olympia Physique competitor I had been following). Minimally branded, pretty good quality and very well tapered. Don't think they'd make sizes that fit a +250lbs guy but for me (sit between 195-215 at 5'11") the large/xl works well. Shirts fall between $35-45, so a little more expensive but still better than lululemon or diesel shirts and better quality in my experience.

Anybody have a good brand they like? Budget priced or higher end, I don't mind too much. Love a deal but given how few shirts fit how I like them, I don't mind paying a premium if I know I'll love wearing it.

I just buy what I run across that I like and fits since it's just a t-shirt. Two things I don't do V-necks or spandex.

I like vintage tees Junk Food brand fits good and has a variety of vintage inspired graphic tees.

I just buy what I run across that I like and fits since it's just a t-shirt. Two things I don't do V-necks or spandex.

I can respect that. But all tri-blend shirts (very common style shirt) have spandex in them (might be called rayon or elastane). Very common in a lot of shirts. It's a very small percentage though so it doesn't feel or fit anything like a compression shirt. It just helps keep a shirt from stretching out throughout the day (kind of like how a hanes undershirt will seem much larger after wearing until you wash it again).

As far as the v-necks go. I can't defend that.. I just like them :D

I like vintage tees Junk Food brand fits good and has a variety of vintage inspired graphic tees.

Just googled them. More into a minimally brand shirt, but see that they have a star wars collection.. That's right up my alley lol

The John Meadows collection from Iron Rebel is bad ass. Quality and fit is top notch.

Hanes premium slim fit white v-necks... in those probably 3 days a week atleast lol

I have higher end tees but honestly the best fitting tees I have are eother the Hanes or the dam $6 t-shirts at target, they always fit AWESOME for bodybuilders

Last edited:
Just googled them. More into a minimally brand shirt, but see that they have a star wars collection.. That's right up my alley lol

Yea I have a few stars shirts from them and batman. I usually like v necks too occasional affliction shirt. Hate to admit but was into the ED Hardy craze a couple years ago, wasted money on those shirts.

I never used to wear t-shirts ever. I even had various ones supplement companies sent me but never put them on. But over the last 6 months it's all I ever seem to wear if I don't have a hoodie on. I tend to like nice simple and plain so nothing like versace, moschino or armani for me. Although I do like the 5% nutrition one I recently bought. It's black with red logo and I plan to buy others in different colours. My fav is my synthetek one I won for being featured member. It is top quality material and professionally done. The 5% one is good but not the best quality material even though it cost me about 40 UK pounds ($60). They are half the price in the US.

Pic from phone...

33elo9i.jpg

Hanes premium slim fit white v-necks... in those probably 3 days a week atleast lol

I have higher end tees but honestly the best fitting tees I have are eother the Hanes or the dam $6 t-shirts at target, they always fit AWESOME for bodybuilders

Lol man you are exactly right. The shirts that I find at target really do seem to fit the best. Just like you said too, the cheapest damn ones...... Go figure.

Under armor golf shirts are about the only dress type shirt that fits and don't look like a dress

110% or expect to regret it!

Might be cheesy to some but i love bodybuilding com shirts.. Most are like $10-15 and they have a nice athletic fit (slim waist, tight sleeves etc)

Under armor golf shirts are about the only dress type shirt that fits and don't look like a dress

110% or expect to regret it!

PGA tour polos fit similar and are a little cheaper. My go to for polos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Under Armour should be my sponsor

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views