over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What kind of t-shirts do you guys wear?

Hanes premium slim fit white v-necks... in those probably 3 days a week atleast lol

I have higher end tees but honestly the best fitting tees I have are eother the Hanes or the dam $6 t-shirts at target, they always fit AWESOME for bodybuilders

Forget about target. Have a few of their tees that I wear from time to time. Super underrated considering how well they fit.

Yea I have a few stars shirts from them and batman. I usually like v necks too occasional affliction shirt. Hate to admit but was into the ED Hardy craze a couple years ago, wasted money on those shirts.

Haha never gave into that craze thankfully, but they did look like they fit well.

Do own some true religion jeans though... And that's like Ed Hardy lite lol.

I never used to wear t-shirts ever. I even had various ones supplement companies sent me but never put them on. But over the last 6 months it's all I ever seem to wear if I don't have a hoodie on. I tend to like nice simple and plain so nothing like versace, moschino or armani for me. Although I do like the 5% nutrition one I recently bought. It's black with red logo and I plan to buy others in different colours. My fav is my synthetek one I won for being featured member. It is top quality material and professionally done. The 5% one is good but not the best quality material even though it cost me about 40 UK pounds ($60). They are half the price in the US.

What would you wear? If I'm not wearing a button up to work or a tank to the gym, it's almost always tees for me. Well wear tanks at the house but don't like wearing tanks out unless it's really warm.

That 5% shirt you posted looks pretty good. Some supp companies take a lot of pride in their clothing which I really like (feel like they never used to).

Had a small company reach out to me to be a brand rep on IG a while back. Didn't like their samples they sent but sent a couple tees out and they were so comfy and fit really well.

The guys at the local surf shop get me some new ones that Hurley has out that are real good. Lightweight breathable stretchy material that looks good. I can get in the XXL but they are a little tight in the shoulders and arms.

Hanes x-temp t-shirts for gym/undershirts are amazing, and pretty cheap. Good fit, breathe well

Everything I have is high viz green or orange since I work 74 hrs a week. All my shirts are performance parts stuff from racing over the years . But I have a few Hurley shirts that's ok

Any hand me down shirts or shirts I find at thrift stores. I don't make enough money to justify spending 25-50 bucks on a shirt.

bb.com Y back stringers on back days

bb.com free cotton t shirts on some days ( get free with orders)

all the superhero t shirts from primark. hulk superman heman batman captain America got them all different ones ..

EXCEPT

Spider man never worn anything spiderman as he was skinny lol . if wife's gets me superhero socks in a pack , spider man goes in the bin.

Couldn't care less what superpowers siderman had tbh. At the end of the day he was skinny . yes I am weird like that . doesn't pump me up . Since I was a little kid I could never get to like spider man even in toys.

"Meathead syndrome' defect by birth I suppose lol

I also have Spartans t shirts

I also have cufflinks for my double cuff shirts of every super hero . love them

I am one big baby and get so exited with this stuff even now :)

Last edited:
man I think I have just about every color in banana repupublic and gap v-neck and crew neck lol just solid color t's and v's. banana republics last a lot longer, I just grab them at an outlet for $10-15 each

I wear what ever fits. I'm short, 5-7, and tees that fight well around my chest and arms are generally too long. Next size down makes is looks like I shopped in the Jr mens section. It's a struggle finding the look/color/brand I like that actually fits my body type. I've actually gone as far as buying larger sizes and taking them to a taylor to have them shortened. Cost me $10 each but at least I don't look like I'm wearing a mini skirt, not to mention I hate the long t-shirt urban look.

Dickies t shirts
Firearms manufacturers t shirts; Vortex, Magpul, Beretta, Glock, Sig, BCM, etc.
DPS shirts. I probably have almost 20 of those fuckers in about every color they offer

Dickies t shirts
Firearms manufacturers t shirts; Vortex, Magpul, Beretta, Glock, Sig, BCM, etc.
DPS shirts. I probably have almost 20 of those fuckers in about every color they offer

Lol on DPS.
I have so many that the last few times I've ordered I just didn't even bother clicking the free tshirt box.

Under Armour, GASP but pricey AF and whatever free shirts I get from supplement stores for spending over a certain amount.

I wear what ever fits. I'm short, 5-7, and tees that fight well around my chest and arms are generally too long. Next size down makes is looks like I shopped in the Jr mens section. It's a struggle finding the look/color/brand I like that actually fits my body type. I've actually gone as far as buying larger sizes and taking them to a taylor to have them shortened. Cost me $10 each but at least I don't look like I'm wearing a mini skirt, not to mention I hate the long t-shirt urban look.
Same here. Plus I hate anything that fits tight or even snug as everyone in my area seems to like to wear them two sizes smaller than what they need.

As long as I don't overtly look like a fat ass, I'm fine.

Sent from my LG-D850

One thing I've learned as I've gotten older is to not buy anything too tendy. How many of us have cringe worthy pics of ourselves from the Ed Hardy/Affliction era? "Will I look like an asshole in 5 years" is a good question to ask. I like science related and other unique to shirts. Can't go wrong with the classics either. Tailored dress shirts and slacks, tailored jeans, plain v necks (Express has amazing ones, as mentioned earlier). Same goes for hair. I shave it bald now, but nothing is worse than a trendy haircut....other than a picture of you with a trendy haircut from a decade ago. Go for something timeless that fits your structure and face type.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131