over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What kind of t-shirts do you guys wear?

mossimo t shirts fit pretty good with a muscular build,i.m 5'10" and wear a xxx without it hanging low enough to be a dress. They have a decent taper and comfy fit and only around $10

Used to buy the hanes perfect fit. Now they changed them and are not as good, Tempure something.

Ak

I have consistently been a HUGE on with Elitefts clothing and equipment.. Pretty much all I order from..

Nothing usually annoys me but I was hoping to get some nice clothes over Xmas and ended up just getting annoyed. Every single nice top or jacket I tried on didn't fit me. Some of these fashion brands basically don't want fat/big people in their clothes. I am not even that big but with my height a long with the size I have literally nothing. XXL Vivienne Westwood top and I couldn't get it past my head. XXL Crespo polo shirt and my arms nearly ripped it. XXL Ralph Lauren jacket and again my arms wouldn't fit in. They had an massive sale on in All saints and I tried the biggest sized jacket they do and could barely get it on... the shop assistant had to help me get it off.

I tried about 10 jackets on in 8 different shops and about 9 tops and just 2 tops fit me. They are a basketball jersey and a winter style jumper so nothign exactly nice things to wear on nights out etc. I got a few pairs of shoes but they didn't even have my size in 3 shops for the shoes I wanted most. So for about 18 hours shopping time in 2 different cities I come back with next to nothing.

Pic from phone...

33elo9i.jpg

Very cool shirt!!!

Metal shirts....Lamb of God, The Sword, Iron Maiden, Slayer.

Ahhh Elvia... The all too familiar frustrations of clothes shopping lol. What was once a loved and celebrated past time, is now a feared and loathsome annoyance.. If it fits in the shoulders and chest, then it's billowing out like a maternity shirt at the waist.. If it fits the waist then the armpit seams are busting haha

If you guys just want some plain single color shirts I'd check out XXL's from American Apparel.

I've looked for regular grey t-shirts FOREVER. I find one and they usually last 2-3 washes and shrink up.
Every American Apparel shirt I own is soft and a little stretchy and does not shrink. I throw a grey t-shirt on, some jeans, boots and a hat and I'm out the door.

They also hug your physique pretty nice too because of the stretch.

Gildan performance t-shirts is what I have been buying lately.

Damn black star. Looking hard ( no homo) what compounds you running

I literally have dozens and dozens of these I have the v-neck the crew neck the hooded the long sleeve you name it.

Next Level Men's Tri-Blend V (Vintage Red) (2X-Large) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008KE4JI2/ref=cm_sw_r_other_awd_uqVHwbBS21BNS

I mostly wear them to the gym but often wear them out especially the long sleeve v necks

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Outside of the gym I usually wear some comfy V-necks from Urban Outfitters. I asked for and received some Rhone Apparel stuff for XMAS. It's pretty pricey, but the quality is top notch.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws