advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What macro ratios work best for you whilst cutting?

500 MG test(week)
150 MG tren a (week)
50 MG winni ed

Can u eat wutever I want n look decent

Sure. If doing a standard eating protocol meaning you are not doing intermittent fasting this would be an example:

Breakfast: 3 whole eggs and 4 to 5 slices of full fat bacon and sprinkle some shredded cheddar cheese.

Mid morning a whey shake made in heavy cream or water with a few tbsp of cocunut oil, flax oil or fish oil. If this mid morning shake is post workout like mine is then a few scoops of whey in water.

Lunch could be 2 full fat burgers or bacon cheddar burgers using mayo not ketchup. Or a few grilled chicken breasts topped with lots of bacon and cheddar on top...sometimes pepperoni.

Another whey shake.

Dinner is often similar to lunch. Or steak or bunch of steak ums etc. Whatever you want as long as it's high fat and low carb.

The caloric macro breakdown is 60% fat/35% protein/5% carbs. Shoot for under 30 grams a day if carbs.

That's a ball park. I eat like this from Saturday to Friday am post workout where I start eating carbs which lasts all day Friday. Post workout is usually 3 bags of oatmeal and a few scoops of whey maybe a lpw fat pop tart. Lunch is chicken and rice or pasta or maybe more oatmeal again. Sometimes a few everything bagels with turkey. I graze on protein bars or pop tarts all day but have to keep fat low this day like under 30 to 50 grams.

Right now I'm doing intermittent fasting and it's going to be 3 weeks Monday. I like it so far. I'm planning to do ketogenic with intermittent fasting starting Monday. My eating schedule is 12 noon to 6pm then I fast for 18 hours. It's 18:6.

Sometimes on workout days I'll have a shake post workout at 10am or if I can hold out I wait until 12 noon.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Thanks brotha! Diet stays the same during your 6 hour window?

I think it would give a better ideal of macros based on weight and bodyfat percent

going by your questions according to the wrist measurements is just a slight hair under 7 inch on my wrist . would be considered pure ecto before I started lifting and nutritioning =-), now a days people would say a meso, like my doctor said this year you're very mesomorphic....

anyways right now been putting in an effort to lose body-fat slowly on a trt dose 150 mgs; although sometimes the pharma vials are short and its 100 or 125 no biggie----, currently at 245-250 lbss, 13 % body-fat macros are aiming for 2,800 or so , I go over them to 3,000, and some-days go down lower to 2,700, trying to zig zag calories some days calories are usually 250-315 protein, 250-300 carbs, and 70-90 fat currently. doing low intensity lazy walking cardio 4x's weekly in addition to weights 5-6 times a week

this may change depending on if i think i need to change things, currently its about like this though and if I am losing body-fat its so slow bc I recently went on vacation and eat what I wanted and this weekend fri and sat went off diet a bit- got to enjoy life :angel-sm;

Last edited:
Thanks brotha! Diet stays the same during your 6 hour window?

Yup except Friday it's carbs and protein.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Nice NY muscle! Thanks bro! Gonna try something similar to this.

During the offseason I was doing 30p/50c/20f, sometimes even 25p/50c/25f to go easier on the budget

The majority of this prep/cut was 40p/40c/20f and that lasted quite awhile

Just recently I've had to drop carbs a bit more so it looks like 45p/35c/25f which is probably the final adjustment

Thanks for the replies guys.

Im doing well on high protein, around 300 ish, 160 carbs on training days, 80 ish on non training days and fats around 60g.

Offseason more 50/30/20. As I start cutting carbs decrease and protein increases. 40/40/20 sounds about right or even closer to 30/50/20 with most of my carbs being around my workouts.

I love Refeed EOD

1 day weight training with 3 gr/kg.lbm protein, 50 fats, 400-450 hc
1 day very low calorie eating 3,5 gr/kg.lbm protein, 30 fats, <60 gr. HC Training HIIT or Cardio or Lyle McDonald stubborn fat protocol 2.0.

That let me cut 0,5-0,6 kg/week and feel very nice because i can eat a lot one day out of two. It is also very good for metabolism as you won't get stuck (i downed from 13% to 8-9% in 2 months neither getting stuck nor lowering metabolism. Strength keep intact also.).

I just make sure to get 1.5G of protein per pound of Bodyweight and 80G of Fat per day.

The carbs vary if im cutting or gaining.

Protein and fat stay the same.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity