over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What made you happy today?

SRhealth-Rachel

Kilo Klub Member
Hello, everyone, long time no see. :p
Several days ago, i saw a thread on a forum sharing what made oneself happy today. Can't help smiling when reading every single post, and lots of posts are about their wife, daughters something in their daily life, their dogs. I felt that strong man has a soft heart with his family lol. what they posted made me happy.
I'm thinking starting a thread like this, let someone have a better mood when he reads others' funny stories, and make us get closer in this community.
Would you like to start sharing with us?:cool:

I liked your posts with hot Asian women much better.

This is a forum for hardcore bodybuilding. Good grief.

Not today but two nights ago when I did something as simple as going to the theatre to watch MAMMA MIA 2 -HERE WE GO AGAIN... such an awesome FEEL GOOD MOVIE... so much that I honestly think nothing had put me in a better mood for months... yes, months. :)

Sure many would find it nicely outdated, even laughable, and most millennials might even confuse ABBA and IKEA :p, but for someone whose "Dancing Queen" (not related to Little Slice :love:) is one of his fav song ever, that sweet carefree feeling of well-being you experience all along is not only indescribable, but above all unparalleled. :)

I woke up happy again today. Because I realized I have another day in my life to enjoy without any children to ruin it.

Woke up on the right side of the dirt once again. Yep, today wii be a good day.

Not today but two nights ago when I did something as simple as going to the theatre to watch MAMMA MIA 2 -HERE WE GO AGAIN... such an awesome FEEL GOOD MOVIE... so much that I honestly think nothing had put me in a better mood for months... yes, months. :)

Sure many would find it nicely outdated, even laughable, and most millennials might even confuse ABBA and IKEA :p, but for someone whose "Dancing Queen" (not related to Little Slice :love:) is one of his fav song ever, that sweet carefree feeling of well-being you experience all along is not only indescribable, but above all unparalleled. :)

Have you had your estrogen levels tested lately? :D

I haven’t been happy in years.

Don’t want to be a downer though this is a great thread title :)

Last edited:
Woke up on the right side of the dirt once again. Yep, today wii be a good day.

That’s right OT! ANY DAY ON THIS SIDE OF THE DIRT, IS A GOOD DAY! (In my cowboy rustler voice)

Poured some Awesome looking Concrete!
Even impressed Myself...
Plus another Beautiful Day of Summer!
Looking forward to the bodypainting at My Island Saturday!

I woke up happy again today. Because I realized I have another day in my life to enjoy without any children to ruin it.

Mines the complete opposite. Wake up every morning blessed to spend another day with my wife and kids.

I didn’t have to use my A K

On a serious note. There is a theory that gratitude makes a difference in your well being.
I’m still above the grass!!!!!

Last edited:
i’m not religious at all. I don’t believe in God but this is a good message, you can ignore the god references if that bothers you. it’s a basic life message that’s good to refresh on once in a while. i turned on my TV the other Saturday and this was on. his message about keeping your joy caught my attention.

start at 1:20
https://youtu.be/6L476bPVN8Y

Mines the complete opposite. Wake up every morning blessed to spend another day with my wife and kids.

I never really understood this hate towards children that some people have (personal choice, not judging).

Like some people you run into in life that don't want kids; can't wait to tell you how annoying they are, or how much stress they cause.

Idk

I like kids; I get along with them, maybe because I'm as simple minded as them :)

A financial and lifetime responsibility, but certainly worth it for many

Two day ago I was sitting on a bus with few empty seat.When the bus stopped at a station, there comes an old men , every movement of this old men is really really slow as his body is rather stiff at this age. It's like a slow-motion movie. Find his cash in a pocket and lift his hand a little bit higher to put it into the box. Walking along the aisle with his hand grasp the handle in case fall down. Some people lost their patience watching this boring show. However, I was surprised to find from the rear-view mirror that the bus driver is patiently staring at this old men the whole scene without starting the engine. I felt so warm and happy for that old men. Such a kind bus driver.

Giving this shirt to my father-in-law with stage 4 Pancreatic cancer.

Attachments

• DynamicImageHandler_8ac2ecaa-a34e-4dd6-af9b-d5c7918eddd1-2.jpg
    DynamicImageHandler_8ac2ecaa-a34e-4dd6-af9b-d5c7918eddd1-2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 229
I told my manager and assistant manager I love them.

I made 50 $ in tips tonight

I showed a friend at a gym some physical therapy foam rolling for his arm

I talked to a fit girl today that seems like shes on a good path in life

I made a co worker laugh

I am able to save money up toward my dreams

I have great food and nice material things

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost