over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What makes LBA's effective?

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
dont get me wrong, i love LBA's my questions here is pure thirst for knowledge. what makes LBA's superior to other forms of protien and amino acids?

Ok

They are not a magic drug..........here is what they do.

1. Quick, tasty protein source.
2. Easily assimilated.
3. Quicker absorbed, quicker action............means eat sooner..........grow sooner.
4. You need a variety of protein sources ( amino acid structures) ...this is a great tool...........but you will find this out as time goes by. Dont take others word.....try it for yourself. I uses these only for my USA win.......

dont get me wrong Phil i have them and love them my question was pure curiosity. at 5 grams a tbsp theres no doubt that they pack a punch in terms of delivering quick protien. thanks for the quick answer.

so if they are absorbed sooner and you can eat sooner-how soon could you eat after taking a serving(4-5 table-spoons)?

I firmly believe that animal meat proteins are the most superior source for muscle building...
after all meat IS mostly muscle, therefore the amino acid profile most closely resembles that of our muscle tissue

proteins like whey and egg may have more essential amino acids gram for gram but since we are concerned about muscle growth and preservation, wouldnt it make sense to consume protein which delivers the exact aminos which are needed for that muscle growth?

The downside to meat is long and difficult digestion and fat content, LBAs circumvent this therefore -
it is what makes LBA's effective and superior to whey and egg proteins.

When you are hungry would be my guess. :rolleyes:

If your a student of Phils as i am, that will be your answer bud, and tou might even get it in red capitals if your privelidged...Im definately privelidged in that case, lol...

I wonder though by having these as a quick PROTEIN source how it works with the other macros at meal time, ie woukd these be taken into account or would they be in addition to the solid food meal macros if you know what i mean???

Yes

I firmly believe that animal meat proteins are the most superior source for muscle building...
after all meat IS mostly muscle, therefore the amino acid profile most closely resembles that of our muscle tissue

proteins like whey and egg may have more essential amino acids gram for gram but since we are concerned about muscle growth and preservation, wouldnt it make sense to consume protein which delivers the exact aminos which are needed for that muscle growth?

This imo what makes LBA's effective and superior to whey and egg proteins.

A great observation

Good question

If your a student of Phils as i am, that will be your answer bud, and tou might even get it in red capitals if your privelidged...Im definately privelidged in that case, lol...

I wonder though by having these as a quick PROTEIN source how it works with the other macros at meal time, ie woukd these be taken into account or would they be in addition to the solid food meal macros if you know what i mean???

I actually prescribe the LBAs between meals with a glass of water.......

What about?............

the guys i hear adding 4-5 table spoons to a water jug and sipping on those throughout the day? Is that feasible? Or should it all be consumed say in like a 8 ounce glass of water?

Not yet.....

But i look forward to being his student and learning all i can from him within the next couple of months. :)

Throughout the day

I have been putting about a half bottle in a gallon of water to start my day. I drink it throughout the day except at meal times. During those I drink regular water or green tea. This has made a tremendous difference in how I feel and recover everyday. I didn't know if it was ok to do but figured I drink 8 oz or more in between every meal and the gallon before the day is over so why wouldn't it work.

Unfortunately its not feasable to get lba's shipped to the UK. Its merely a query, so basically the protein from the lba's is in addition to the protein allocation from the solid food meal when next hungry?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear