over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What makes you "HARDCORE"?

I'm trying out the Bostin Loyd route and taking roughly 25 cc's of oil daily not including my 30 ius of HGH, throughout my different body parts. Lot of abscesses and scarring but it's just a day in the life of bodybuilder. Pros use double what I do so I still consider my dosages just roughly intermediate.

Between all the hormone shots and my SEO regime daily, I literally only have time to do my hair, train, and go through my meditation session in which I listen to a audio clip of myself telling myself how amazing I am. Occasionally I'll setup a video or photo shoot which I just touch myself with toys or hang out with some fellow iron lovers, which we are all conformable enough with our sexuality that even when things get pretty gay, we know at the end of the day it's all good bra. Something has got to play the bills right?

Since ALL bodybuilders do this, it's nothing too out of the ordinary. Anyone else who says otherwise is a complete liar!

Hardcore as everyone says they are,most of us aren't but I can say who is,everyone who ever has and will win the Mr. O...The rest of us is Hardcore in our own ways...

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

Hardcore is being shot point blank with a 12 gauge, overdosing on pain pills multiple times, being arrested multiple times, totaling your car into a semi and saying to yourself, I'M DONE! Picking yourself up from the gutter, meeting the woman of your dreams and trying to convince her you're the man of hers. Marrying this woman and starting a family. Waking up multiple times in the middle of the night to help feed your son so your wife can sleep, even though you have to work 8+ hours the next day because you own your own business and nobody gives you a paycheck, you earn it. Hardcore is watching your son grow up in front of your eyes and falling on the floor laughing when he says "juicy farts" (meaning did you see fart)! Hardcore is not knowing how you're going to pay for groceries when there's still 2 weeks left until the next paycheck and you have $13 in your account.
Hardcore is waking up in the middle of the night to your 3 year old screaming bloody murder in your face because he had a nightmare, then snuggling with him for the rest of the night.
Hardcore is waking up every day next to the love of your life and being more in love with her today than you were when you first met her.
Lifting weights, eating food, taking shots does not make you hardcore. Being a father, husband and a working man makes you hardcore! The gym and everything that goes with it should be fun! Wanting to make improvements constantly, yes, but that's not what life is about

Hardcore is being shot point blank with a 12 gauge, overdosing on pain pills multiple times, being arrested multiple times, totaling your car into a semi and saying to yourself, I'M DONE! Picking yourself up from the gutter, meeting the woman of your dreams and trying to convince her you're the man of hers. Marrying this woman and starting a family. Waking up multiple times in the middle of the night to help feed your son so your wife can sleep, even though you have to work 8+ hours the next day because you own your own business and nobody gives you a paycheck, you earn it. Hardcore is watching your son grow up in front of your eyes and falling on the floor laughing when he says "juicy farts" (meaning did you see fart)! Hardcore is not knowing how you're going to pay for groceries when there's still 2 weeks left until the next paycheck and you have $13 in your account.
Hardcore is waking up in the middle of the night to your 3 year old screaming bloody murder in your face because he had a nightmare, then snuggling with him for the rest of the night.
Hardcore is waking up every day next to the love of your life and being more in love with her today than you were when you first met her.
Lifting weights, eating food, taking shots does not make you hardcore. Being a father, husband and a working man makes you hardcore! The gym and everything that goes with it should be fun! Wanting to make improvements constantly, yes, but that's not what life is about

absolutely...

post the pic of your leg before surgery...that's hardcore.

absolutely...

post the pic of your leg before surgery...that's hardcore.

Just for you brotha!!!

If you are in any way squeamish, do not open the pics, especially the 3rd one! (you've been warned)

Attachments

• DSC_0080.jpg
    DSC_0080.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 257
  • DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 237
  • DSC_0045.jpg
    DSC_0045.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 239
  • DSC_0024.JPG
    DSC_0024.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 233
  • DSC_0081.JPG
    DSC_0081.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
And today..... the one tagged "7-30" is the leg that was shot

Attachments

• 7-31 legs.jpg
    7-31 legs.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 251
  • 7-30 rt leg.jpg
    7-30 rt leg.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
Wow man. Excellent post wow. Just got a little choked up reading that, hit home for me on some of those things you mentioned

Hmm, I'm not sure if I'm hardcore, just hard pressed to get better.

My mantra is and always will be "What my body wants, my body gets."

Being a lifetime natural with my athletic regiment is hard in and of itself. Weights, BJJ, Muay Thai, boxing, cardio, Yoga etc. 5 days a week, 3-4 hours a day on average. It's a part time job on top of so many incompatible life priorities.

Hardcore is a relative term in my eyes. Try telling a pre-teen girl in Sudan about the plight of impoverished pre-teen American girls. She'll nod politely. It's about where you stand in life and personal thresholds.

going to the bathroom to clean off the blood running down your leg from your hemorrhoids as you are getting ready for your next set of squats..........

going to the bathroom to clean off the blood running down your leg from your hemorrhoids as you are getting ready for your next set of squats..........

:eek:
HARDcore

being myself and not a sheep like half the other gym rats following the trends.

Flatlining, coming back... then having your father told you are never going to be anything and should have died... Then move out and go to college and graduate at the top of my class working two jobs to pay the bills (and I still competed). Then land a career, buy a house, get my masters and get engaged to an amazing woman... My father was right, I was destined to be a failure.

And all that is what makes me the way I am in the gym. I feel the more adversity you face in life the more likely you have the attitude that you are going to dominate every training session and push through any pain...

I really feel there is a lot that can't be learned through training that carries over into life. The mental toughness one can build training can shape attitudes outside of the gym and allow one to have greater ability to handle adversity

Flatlining, coming back... then having your father told you are never going to be anything and should have died... Then move out and go to college and graduate at the top of my class working two jobs to pay the bills (and I still competed). Then land a career, buy a house, get my masters and get engaged to an amazing woman... My father was right, I was destined to be a failure.

And all that is what makes me the way I am in the gym. I feel the more adversity you face in life the more likely you have the attitude that you are going to dominate every training session and push through any pain...

I really feel there is a lot that can't be learned through training that carries over into life. The mental toughness one can build training can shape attitudes outside of the gym and allow one to have greater ability to handle adversity
Great stuff there mental. You should be very proud

You'd have to ask my brother. It all seems normal to me. Then we train together and he's blown away. He's been pretty hardcore himself for about four years now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131