over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What not to use

mp5navy187

Banned
Long story short there are certain things id like to try one day maybe one day when im older GH? Im pretty healthy im only 27 been using AAS since 2012...

Im asking from anyone there experince on things they tryed and regretted as far as bodybuilding supplementation illegal of course.... I only have a handful of things ive tryed AAS wise, Test, Deca, Tren. Anavar Etc. I for myself dont see the benefit of stepping it up the next level, Higher Doses, Insulin, Synthol crazy cycles of stacking 3-4 things in a 16 week cycle... I dont compete I dont see myself competing... Just use AAS to look good feel good etc

Just asking you the pros so i dont make that mistake I see alot of guys younger than me on crazy cycles where the doses are ridiclous high ::ction-sm

Last edited:
I regret taking Clen, results aren't even much better than what diet and cardio gave me and it made me think I was gonna have a heart attack.

If not competing or no desire to then I would limit myself to compounds that aren't not as harsh. Low dose test, primo, and eq. When older add in some GH in low dose for anti aging. Then just keep tabs on health indicators through blood work. Take plenty of cruises.

don't go crazy with the dose-when I was younger I would do stupid high dosage of test and tren, the results really weren't that much better than moderate dosage...the sides were bad though

If not competing or no desire to then I would limit myself to compounds that aren't not as harsh. Low dose test, primo, and eq. When older add in some GH in low dose for anti aging. Then just keep tabs on health indicators through blood work. Take plenty of cruises.

Thank you for the reply boss I do plan on using AAS unforunately im a lifer :( But I keep all my doses under 500-600... I have never gone over just from the material i have rid of the last 3 years on this board info etc.

I failed to mention im also HRT been on it for 6 months through my endo is kinda cool not kinda not lol.... I made poor choices when i was younger with orals and paid the price my Test levels never returned the same.... Just having my Test levels back in the 700-1000 has made a huge impact... I just wannna be healthy well continuing to do what I LOVE which is work out its my threapy and fuc like a starved Lion

I made poor choices when i was younger with orals and paid the price my Test levels never returned the same

Same thing happened to me after taking MaxLMG and doing PCT with ATD. Sucks - I had done M1T twice prior and had no issues recovering.

Same thing happened to me after taking MaxLMG and doing PCT with ATD. Sucks - I had done M1T twice prior and had no issues recovering.

Old Kilo Sports Trenadrol Strong ISH FU$$ed me up hard

There is nothing I regret using. I only regret the way I used things.

Superdrol. Definitely superdrol. Massive strength / weight gains. Massive terrible back pumps, massive BP increase, beautiful nosebleeds randomly. All this after 1 week. Tanked my lipid and liver profile as well.

23 here. Thankful for all the information. Been using k2, garlic/cayenee, ubiquonal, probiotics, and juicing beets/celery. Don't want to pay the price down the road all for a few pounds of muscle. This thread is great for the young guys.

oral finasteride for hair loss screwed up my hormonal system and gave me gyno more than anything else.

Fudge sounds like orals messed us up more than AAS use

Tren.

The problem with tren is that there is honestly nothing like it. The look, strength, feeling you get from it are second to none mg per mg. However, having experienced it's side effects along with it's incredible positive effects I know that I can honestly say if there is one compound that I abused and will pay for abusing in the future, tren will be it...

Once you feel how it transforms your physique with minimal dosages, you will want to use it over and over again, even after developing bad side effects from it. So if you can keep away from it, do it :D

Tren.

The problem with tren is that there is honestly nothing like it. The look, strength, feeling you get from it are second to none mg per mg. However, having experienced it's side effects along with it's incredible positive effects I know that I can honestly say if there is one compound that I abused and will pay for abusing in the future, tren will be it...

Once you feel how it transforms your physique with minimal dosages, you will want to use it over and over again, even after developing bad side effects from it. So if you can keep away from it, do it :D
Umm yess i can tell u that im addicted boss

My response will be this:

You learn what you can't use through trying different things. Everyone reacts differently to compounds. Some guys will be alright on one thing while another guy does terrible taking the same thing. That's the side effect aspect. An example for me would be that I can't run dbol. It makes me feel very ill.

The other aspect is health and if you know your way around this game then you should know the harsher things out there. Tren, Halo, Superdrol, M1T etc. Clen is also god awful. These are known compounds that can and most likely will negatively effect your health, make your bloodwork look terrible and negatively effect your heart.

You don't wanna compete? Test, mast, prov, primo, hgh, curcumin.

You learn what you can't use through trying different things. Everyone reacts differently to compounds. Some guys will be alright on one thing while another guy does terrible taking the same thing. That's the side effect aspect. An example for me would be that I can't run dbol. It makes me feel very ill.

The other aspect is health and if you know your way around this game then you should know the harsher things out there. Tren, Halo, Superdrol, M1T etc. Clen is also god awful. These are known compounds that can and most likely will negatively effect your health, make your bloodwork look terrible and negatively effect your heart.

Ive ran bloods on tren came back all bad lol and it freaked me out mainly B.P.

There is nothing I regret using. I only regret the way I used things.

23 here. Thankful for all the information. Been using k2, garlic/cayenee, ubiquonal, probiotics, and juicing beets/celery. Don't want to pay the price down the road all for a few pounds of muscle. This thread is great for the young guys.

Tren.

Some very level-headed fellows conversing in here...

Whether you have learned the hard way or heeded advice that people have given out trying to prevent you from making the mistakes they did - seems like a lot of you are listening!

honestly im quite surprised at the answers

i think its a human trait to think that youre invincible UNTIL something happens that shows you are not.

especially if you take things that make you feel invincible too (like tren).
i mean, we all know the stuff makes you feel like god. god is immortal. god doesnt get a stroke.

i think most people tend to abuse the shit out of certain stuff until something really bad happens.

some abuse orals and think they can do that for years straight UNTIL they turn yellow and get jaundice. then they realize theyre mere mortals and might change their views and get health conscious.

with stuff like tren that does not have immediate ill effects but rather slowly but surely takes years off your life by its effects on blood work this is problematic of course.

i admit that im a huge tren fan myself and while i literally cant feel ANY side effects, i KNOW that im gonna pay for it in the end.

but its hard to stop. because you can SEE all the positives, but the negatives are invisible and slowly creeping up.

heads up to all the health conscious guys on here :headbang:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828