over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What Not to Wear: Men Jeans

Sassy

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just thought I'd share a "what not to wear" advise for men. Make note... this just isn't a good look for you guys... not that very many of you guys could even fit into them. ;)

**broken link removed**
by Jennifer Romolini, Shine staff

A pair of these very shorts is on sale at Urban Outfitters for $44.
[Welcome to week two of Man Fashion Mondays, a new feature where we uncover the questionable and sometimes freaky sartorial choices of the world's trendiest men. In this week's edition, a writer (my brother, who lives in Philly) explores young men wearing super-tight jean shorts.]

Ladies and gentleman, allow me to introduce you to the skinny jean short for men, the slender "jort" if you will (basically, a pair of massively tight man jeans artfully cut and then frayed at the knee). Recently I cannot seem to escape this item--its ubiquity has haunted me all summer long in hipster bars, quaint brunch spots and shopping megaplexes alike.

And it does not make sense to me.

Not to be all filthy or anything, but why would any dude want to have his manhood mercilessly constricted on a nightly basis? One's parts look no bigger in this leotard-tight denim (thus no benefit for slaying women) and men respect you no more. In fact, men respect you less. On top of that, your sperm count is plummeting, you look like a chick and these shorts make my biceps look bigger than your thighs.

Out at a club the other night, a female friend of mine said, "I have no problem with well-fitting jeans that accentuate that area, but this? Really?" Were it wintertime, we might be able to understand how keeping things cozy would be logical to maintain heat levels. But, it's summer, and you look sweaty. And sweaty, no matter how you've showcased your package my body-of-an-11-year-old friend, is never, ever a good style.
--Nicolas Romolini

Attachments

• mr_3a2f8bb6ea14e1.jpg
    mr_3a2f8bb6ea14e1.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 12,037
Skinny Jeans

And while we are on the subject... avoid this look as well. :eek:

**broken link removed**
by Jennifer Romolini, Shine staff, on Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:56pm

Though the latest offender is that guy Matthias from Monday night's Hills episode (Matthias is in a band called Rock & Roll. Really, that's what it's called. One of their songs is called Losers, Boozers, Jacuzzi Users. Let's end this digression here), I've been seeing a lot of skinny, pegged-at-the -leg, skin-tight jeans on dudes recently. And it's alarming. Men who wear skinny jeans are usually skinny and, in this cut of pants, they kind of look like girls. Also, there's the whole smushed package/flattened junk issue to contend with which upsets me a little bit and I can't imagine feels great for them.

So, I'm gonna go ahead and call this ugly. Unless, of course, you are a member of the list below:
• Mick Jagger
• Mikhail Baryshnikov
• Captain Kirk
• The Ramones
• Robin Hood
• All baseball players

Attachments

• skinnyjeans.jpg
    skinnyjeans.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 4,062
OMG! I see people wearing those jean-tights regularly now! Its horrifying! They can hardly move and its funny watching them sit and stand. The jeans are so tight they can probably sit simply by bending their knees slightly!

I laugh when we see them!

Oh come on you girls like it when I wear my jeans that tight.You see my ass so well:rolleyes:

ok that is just gay. i can understand jeans tighter in the butt if you got it go for it. i dont understand looking like a damn women. no offence ladies. i know a kid that wears these tight little t shirts has not hit the gym a day in his life. i tell em hey my toddler wants his shirt back. i dont get it if he worked out and had the muscle to show off i would say hey way to go bro. this kid is a damn skeleton lol.

also by tighter i mean a little tighter not so tight you can see the package or lack there of.

that first pic makes me think, "damn, she REALLY needs to shave!"

it's funny, when i see the increasing trend in effeminate guys, i don't feel like such a weirdo myself.

No way! I'll wear what I have!

And to top it off, I read that that skinny cut is coming back for everything, including suits. Like I can wear a suit :D Besides, even if I could pull it off, who wants their junk in a pinch? Not me.

I'm glad I can wear shorts all day long if I wish... :D

I see these HS kids(and older:eek:) walking around in these extermely tight jeans and I just have to think how very uncomfortable that must feel...That's besides the fashion statement...I thought this type of fashion came from the earlier days of punk and/or emo type music...Either way, it's nothing anyone larger than a stick could attempt to pull off...not to mention fit in.

still better than the 140lb gangster/thug wannabe wearing size 52's with his ass hanging out.

Only gay homos wear those cloths. The shorts make that guy look like a 50 year old lady. And I like that exception list for the pants....

Haha!!

still better than the 140lb gangster/thug wannabe wearing size 52's with his ass hanging out.
VERY MUCH AGREED!!!

Just add a fanny pack (fag-bag) and mullet and look will will be complete.

And while we are on the subject... avoid this look as well. :eek:

**broken link removed**
by Jennifer Romolini, Shine staff, on Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:56pm

Though the latest offender is that guy Matthias from Monday night's Hills episode (Matthias is in a band called Rock & Roll. Really, that's what it's called. One of their songs is called Losers, Boozers, Jacuzzi Users. Let's end this digression here), I've been seeing a lot of skinny, pegged-at-the -leg, skin-tight jeans on dudes recently. And it's alarming. Men who wear skinny jeans are usually skinny and, in this cut of pants, they kind of look like girls. Also, there's the whole smushed package/flattened junk issue to contend with which upsets me a little bit and I can't imagine feels great for them.

So, I'm gonna go ahead and call this ugly. Unless, of course, you are a member of the list below:
• Mick Jagger
• Mikhail Baryshnikov
• Captain Kirk
• The Ramones
• Robin Hood
• All baseball players

The look is absolutely queer and horrid, but how much worse is it than the skin tight bright colored leggings that bodybuilders (flex wheeler) wore in the early 90's with those obnoxious otomix workout shoes that ran 3/4 up their calves ??

LOL YEA RIGHT,IF A GIRL LIKES MEN IN THOSE JEANS THEN I GUESS SHE JUST WONT LIKE ME....

Lee Carpenter jeans, real comfortable

that first pic makes me think, "damn, she REALLY needs to shave!"

I was thinking the same thing when I first saw that pic. LOL

I don't know which is worse... the skinny jeans or their butts hanging out.

I've heard there are some law enforcers arresting guys who wear their pants that low under the indecent exposure law.

**broken link removed**

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity