over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What Not to Wear: Men Jeans

i can understand jeans tighter in the butt if you got it go for it. i dont understand looking like a damn women. no offence ladies.

So tomuchgear: are you saying if a guy has a nice ass then it is ok to wear tight jeans?

If so I agree. Guys wearing tight genes, make up, small shirts, straightening and using product in their hair, etc. are to improve aesthetics and to show off what they have. Woman are doing it why can't men to an extent... I understand alpha males are going to get on here bashing me but cut the male vs female stuff... some people aren't trying to look ruff, like they put on deodorant once a week, etc. Some guys want to look good in a 'pretty' guy way, some guys want to not have a relationship where they spend 3 minutes getting ready and their girl an hour, some guys feel liek they have more to offer and are ripping their girl off... so they use a little bit of cover up to hide a zit or two, use lotion on their face to fix the raw spots around their nose, wear pants that hug their waste (not to extent above) so it shows the shape of their ass, wear a tightly fitted shirt to show they are healthy without gyno tits, use some hair spray so their hair doesn't fly everywhere, maybe some eyeliner to bring out their eyes, use their teeth whitening products... and the list goes on.

I don't see anything wrong with this stuff, I don't find it feminine I just see it's guy enhancing their looks... researching and taking the time to do it for their girl. I do all the above, some for special occasions but most all the time.

I would like to hear some more opinions on this.

Last edited:
just to reiterate I do think those pics at the beginning of forums are horrid fashion tragedys.

well halflife i dont go around looking at other mens ass's lol. but yes if you work out you look good show it off. there is a fine like between looking like a drag queen and showing off what you have worked for. eye liner i dont get every thing else i do. possibly becouse i am married, and in my younger days did some modeling for extra cash. i dunno any more you see so much of the thug, i just rolled out of bed look. i thought grunge went out a long time ago. lately i am in the schools alot with my job. i have to maintain at least a some what proffesional look. i see so many kids walking around with there butts hanging out i just want to yell hey prison bitch drop the soap. its a horrible look as for the mega tight jeans yes it was a early punk thing. from there it became a emo thing. dont say that to the kids though becouse they say its not emo. what ever i dont understand it.:rolleyes:

well halflife i dont go around looking at other mens ass's lol. but yes if you work out you look good show it off. there is a fine like between looking like a drag queen and showing off what you have worked for. eye liner i dont get every thing else i do. possibly becouse i am married, and in my younger days did some modeling for extra cash. i dunno any more you see so much of the thug, i just rolled out of bed look. i thought grunge went out a long time ago. lately i am in the schools alot with my job. i have to maintain at least a some what proffesional look. i see so many kids walking around with there butts hanging out i just want to yell hey prison bitch drop the soap. its a horrible look as for the mega tight jeans yes it was a early punk thing. from there it became a emo thing. dont say that to the kids though becouse they say its not emo. what ever i dont understand it.:rolleyes:

A fine line there is. And I understand you have a different outlook your married. I'm fresh out of college, going in for more.

"i see so many kids walking around with there butts hanging out"
This does take it too far...

I am 100% pro guys that don't just wake up and grab a shirt and throw it on and same for pants whether they were on the floor or in the hamper... but guys that try on shirts and pants before they buy them, wake up and select their clothes to match, etc and have them fit them tightly... but agree when it's so tight or small you can see the ass and they aren't even sitting -- that's ridiculous.

Hey now, I have some nut huggers that I wear to the grocery store. The chicks dig it. :D

PB

I don't know which is worse... the skinny jeans or their butts hanging out.

I've heard there are some law enforcers arresting guys who wear their pants that low under the indecent exposure law.

There are laws in some neighboring towns here for that.

sorry, i hadn't read page 2...

halflife makes some great points IMO. thanks for your posts.

i can related. more often than not i choose to wear baggy clothes and throw on a ball cap. as my muscularity increases, i get "sir"ed fairly regularly. of course, even w/o the muscle, my choice of clothing often earned me that anyway. when it comes to primping, I AM LAZY. if some guys enjoy making the effort and makes them feel better about themselves, sincerely, do it up! that's why i lift and eat to get more muscle...it's fundamentally the same in my eyes. i'm just glad there are others doing what feels good even though it doesn't fit the preconceived categorized gender specific norms.

Samwell on youtube

I said what what in the butt. It looks like this fag on youtube named samwell.

I don't see anything wrong with this stuff, I don't find it feminine I just see it's guy enhancing their looks... researching and taking the time to do it for their girl. I do all the above, some for special occasions but most all the time.

I would like to hear some more opinions on this.

...eyeliner? lol, well you might think that's fabulous, but when I see a woman who is heavily made up on the daily, trying way too hard, it doesn't say that she's taking the time to be attractive for men, it says that she's really insecure in how she actually looks.

...but if those spike haired, oompa loompa looking, guido douchebags can get laid I guess that means that no matter how gay the guy may look some women will just f*ck anything. :p

Attachments

• 708-2.jpg
    708-2.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 198
Funny story

I went with my son to his HS freshmen orientation. I know most of my son's friends and they''re all good kids. So, I was standing there talking to my boy and one of his friends when another kid who he knows walks up and joins the conversation. Pretty big kid for his age, about about 6 feet tall and close to 200 lbs. The moment he walked up the first thing I noticed were his jeans. He's wearing these tight ass jeans that just looked like they had to hurt wearing them. I look at him for a few seconds in amazement and I couldn't help myself, I said "nice jeans" ( of course I was being sarcastic ). The look on my face must have revealed what I was truly thinking because the kid tells us "oh yeah well, I'm wearing them cause I lost a bet". I couldn't resist and told him never to make bets if it involved wearing his sisters jeans.

After we left, the Mrs told me I was mean to the kid and that I probably made him feel bad. I told her if he felt bad it was because the jeans were squeezing his nuts and not because of what I said. :D

The look is absolutely queer and horrid, but how much worse is it than the skin tight bright colored leggings that bodybuilders (flex wheeler) wore in the early 90's with those obnoxious otomix workout shoes that ran 3/4 up their calves ??

I see a few guys in my gym dressed like that. What's messed up is that they're not old guys either.

...eyeliner? lol, well you might think that's fabulous, but when I see a woman who is heavily made up on the daily, trying way too hard, it doesn't say that she's taking the time to be attractive for men, it says that she's really insecure in how she actually looks.

I'm not going to disagree that 'without being "made up" for a day she won't feel insecure'. I think most women that do that would become insecure to some extent. I respect and understand if you want a woman that is secure no matter what she wears, what ever she does for a living, no matter where she lives... I understand and can 100% respect that. BUT I don't know if there is a girl out there that would feel completely secure if she worked as a garbage collector, had 5$ in her savings, no education, and a tumor on her neck the size of a softball. I would rather have a girl that went out of her way say 'shit no one will want to be with me if I am in this situation (or anyone that I want)... I'm going to get motivated to become secure in myself so others will like me, because if I don't like myself no one will"

So is it so bad to do little stuff to make your self not insecure. Look at it this way I spent YEARS (and most people do) making sure I am financially SECURE in the future, I spent three years in speech classes so I am SECURE when talking in front of people, I spent 300$ on laser hair removal so I am SECURE enough to take off my shirt when I'm at the beach or have sex, I spend 20 minutes a day so I am SECURE enough to talk to anyone I meet that day.

You see what I'm saying about the security thing? ALL of us take precautions so we aren't insecure... But I know and understand we all have opinions on what is too far to become secure.

Last edited:
I spend 20 minutes a day so I am SECURE enough to talk to anyone I meet that day.

You see what I'm saying about the security thing? ALL of us take precautions so we aren't insecure... But I know and understand we all have opinions on what is too far to become secure.

Maybe if you could find a way to be secure about yourself without primping for 20 minutes every morning you would be a happier person.

Maybe if you could find a way to be secure about yourself without primping for 20 minutes every morning you would be a happier person.

I truly believe you are correct! But it would take lots of psychiatrist appointments, it would have to brain wash A LOT. This is what TV and other influences has done to our youth... They didn't brain wash that you look better when your well kept (that's a given) but that you MUST be well kept.

Now I was using me as an example, I really don't do that much (I used me and exaggerated a little... but that exaggeration is what we are seeing youth actually doing). I wash face 2x a day with special soap for acne (btw I'm over 23), put a prescription anti acne cream on my face 2x a day, which makes my skin dry so I put oil free lotion on once a day in dry spots, and if there is a zit I will use a small tear size amount of cover up - usually 2x a week. That's it. I also shave every other day, two different blades because of acne/sensitive skin, then a alcohol type solution let it sit 5 min, wash it off then another one sit 5 min wash it off with soap, then lotion and all. I think that is kinda normal for a guy that has sensitive skin and acne if he doesn't take care of his skin... 20 minutes? yes.. but would feel insecure with a 20 zits on my face. IS that too much?.. I'm honestly asking because if I have a 'mental block' I wouldn't know it was too much you know?

So is it so bad to do little stuff to make your self not insecure. Look at it this way I spent YEARS (and most people do) making sure I am financially SECURE in the future, I spent three years in speech classes so I am SECURE when talking in front of people, I spent 300$ on laser hair removal so I am SECURE enough to take off my shirt when I'm at the beach or have sex, I spend 20 minutes a day so I am SECURE enough to talk to anyone I meet that day.

At the end of the day you probably wouldn't care how much people thought of you if you knew how little they actually thought about you.

...the one positive thing I will say about those jeans is that its pretty much assured that any guy who wears those on a regular basis won't be fathering any kids. Darwinism works! :D

First off, Sassy, if we are offending you by taking OT too far, please chime in. This was about tight pants originally.

Secondly, we've got an interesting topic on our hands here if we can keep this going civilized-like.

Are you a bodybuilder?

20 minutes is nothing compared to food prep, eating every 3 hours, supplementing, training 45 minutes to 75 minutes several times per week, weekly cardio to keep bodyfat at an attractive level, etc. Sure, some aspects of bbing has to do with health. But if we're honest, being secure in a body that looks a certain way in terms of muscularity/bodyfat% and well as security in physical strength is way more time consuming to maintain than 20 minutes of skin care, hair maintenance.

These are all external means of increasing security. All fleeting and temporal. That's the nature of life. It is well worth it to simultaneously develop internal security. If only one to choose from, certainly, go for internal security. But most of us here have the luxury to enhance from both directions.

At the end of the day you probably wouldn't care how much people thought of you if you knew how little they actually thought about you.
True 95% of them I don't care @ the end of the day (that actually is a very good point) and those 95% don't care or sure a small percentage are too shy (or insecure) to say anything... but it's the 5% that do care and do like, and express it, and I'm going into details but whatever I'm doing it works i guess... not quite a revolving door but usually two three times a week, get a new one every other week without going to clubs or bars. It may not be the fitted jeans, the extra time in the mirror, etc... It maybe just those things make me secure and confident enough to make moves, etc. This was all 18 months ago before I met my current girl who I've been with and faithful to since.

...the one positive thing I will say about those jeans is that its pretty much assured that any guy who wears those on a regular basis won't be fathering any kids. Darwinism works! :D
I agree the guy has horrible legs, and the jeans are too thick, he needs a different style ('cheap monkey' the brand he as on has some that would fit him A LOT better).

Last edited:
These are all external means of increasing security. All fleeting and temporal. That's the nature of life. It is well worth it to simultaneously develop internal security. If only one to choose from, certainly, go for internal security. But most of us here have the luxury to enhance from both directions.

You worded it perfectly. I was trying to word it but I could find a way in a previous post.

First off, Sassy, if we are offending you by taking OT too far, please chime in. This was about tight pants originally.

Secondly, we've got an interesting topic on our hands here if we can keep this going civilized-like.

Nobody is offending me. This is just a discussion about fashion like you said as long as it stays civil then it's all good.

Part of being an individual is wearing clothes that you like and feel good in. It is a way to express yourself and be an individual. I don't want to be the fashion police, but there are some things that just don't look good on people just like girls who are overweight and wear low rise jeans with shorty shirts that let their muffin top hang out. Some say that girls who do this are happy with their bodies and want to show it off. It's good that they are happy with their bodies, but it's still not a good look for them.

When you think about, we do spend a lot of time trying to make ourselves look better... training, preparing our meals, eating 5 to 6 times a day, and then there is, like others have said, teeth whitening, tanning, shaving, and other personal grooming that we do. Unfortunately we are judge by society by our outward appearances. There is a fine line between taking care of yourself and getting obsessive or the right brands to wear... hair color, etc. I certain don't want everyone to look like clones, but on the other extreme I hate to see the grunge look it just make people look like they don't care about themselves or anyone else. The thing is that they probably went to a lot of trouble to get that look... tearing their jeans, coloring their hair black, etc. Just as they like the look and have their opinion. It also good that I can have my own opinion about their look.

My parents don't approve of my bodybuilding. My mom told me that I ruined by body adding all this muscle. She doesn't like the way I look now. That's her opinion and I know I'll never change her mind. I feel good about the way I look and I'm the one who has to live with it. All in all... I guess that is what counts the most. Being happy with yourself... either way... it's still my opinion that the skinny jeans and capris for men and women with muffin top hanging out of their pants just don't look good.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131