over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What Not to Wear: Men Jeans

First off, Sassy, if we are offending you by taking OT too far, please chime in. This was about tight pants originally.

Secondly, we've got an interesting topic on our hands here if we can keep this going civilized-like.

Are you a bodybuilder?

20 minutes is nothing compared to food prep, eating every 3 hours, supplementing, training 45 minutes to 75 minutes several times per week, weekly cardio to keep bodyfat at an attractive level, etc. Sure, some aspects of bbing has to do with health. But if we're honest, being secure in a body that looks a certain way in terms of muscularity/bodyfat% and well as security in physical strength is way more time consuming to maintain than 20 minutes of skin care, hair maintenance.

These are all external means of increasing security. All fleeting and temporal. That's the nature of life. It is well worth it to simultaneously develop internal security. If only one to choose from, certainly, go for internal security. But most of us here have the luxury to enhance from both directions.

Actaully the reason I workout probably started years ago as a means to make up for insecurity, but I was a teenager then, and being somewhat insecure is pretty much part of being that age. At age 38, my workout/bodybuilding regimen is more of a means to have a better quality of life as I get older. People I grew up with that are the same age are already having health problems due to poor lifestyle choices and lack of activity. And as far as using AAS, I think the benefits far outweigh the risks. I am not a competetive bodybuilder and I use sensible doses that help to give me a feeling of well being and increase my quality of life today, and as I get older.

Halflife...I misunderstood you when you said you spend 20 minutes getting ready every day. It sounded more like you were spending time using hair care products and possibly makeup in your preparation. I can totally understand spending 20 minutes working on problem skin every day. No one likes to have acne, especially an adult. If I had the same problem I would be doing the same thing you do every day.

damn i thought this was going to get ugly glad it didnt. yes i have to agree with sassy male or female the muffin top aint sexy. even if you are fit jeans that are that tight are not freaking attractive in any way. every once in a while you see a very small girl in way to tight of jeans. whats the point? i dont see why any one would find that attractive.

One thging I have noticed after my prison stint is dam the skirts have got short it is winter over here and they still got everything hanging out. I went out for my first night on the town last weekend i literally had to pick my jaw up and the drool haha :) maybe just spent to much time inside :) but boy had some fun :)

try bieng in a highschool during lunch time phatkid. its not right at freaking all. i dont mean that in a perverse way i mean it in a i am a father and would not let my daughter were that out of the house way. some of the damn kids look like they are ready to go to a freaking club.

oh skirts are like 4 " , JUST get to where the cheek of the ass and leg meet....even in 8-12yr olds.....
REDICULOUS, really

what goes up must come down...

the latest fashion for women is the Maxi dress.

Attachments

• vsmaxidress.jpg
    vsmaxidress.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 141
Only gay homos wear those cloths. The shorts make that guy look like a 50 year old lady. And I like that exception list for the pants....

I thought straight homos wore those clothes...

I thought straight homos wore those clothes...

I am pretty sure this is the most random old thread I have ever seen bumped...

were you searching with key word "homo" or something? :D

OK, just to balance out this thread and make you all feel it isn't so bad.
Check out what Japanese boys are doing:

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
I wear whathever the fuck i want, i dont care what you think.

And no i dont wear Skinny ass tight jeans, i Wear Normal jeans that are the size for my waist, that means 30.

ANYONE that would have the balls and comment on something im wearing, they are sure going to get their legs up their ass when i tell them to fuck off straight up and they probaly know it because it didnt happen to me.

wtf people still wear jean shorts? haha!

In seriousness though guys, check out bonobos for jeans that are cut for non skinny legs. They are designed to fit athletic people properly and not have the saggy ass thing that ill fitting jeans can have.

Hey man, My jeans are tight right now but only because I got so damn fat over the summer!!! I'm working to make them looser though but they are definitely Level 5 Grape Smugglers at the moment!!!!

OK, just to balance out this thread and make you all feel it isn't so bad.
Check out what Japanese boys are doing:

**broken link removed**

1/2 the japanese teenage males could pass as girls with those scrawny builds and queer haircuts.............you must really stick out like a sore thumb over there!

The look is absolutely queer and horrid, but how much worse is it than the skin tight bright colored leggings that bodybuilders (flex wheeler) wore in the early 90's with those obnoxious otomix workout shoes that ran 3/4 up their calves ??

What's wrong with that, I just wore my Hot Skins stripes with my Otomix and a T. Michael baggy shirt to do legs tonight?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity