• epistane

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • pheraplex

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Already on there list.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Thought I saw out of stock when I checked ..

I'll look again and I think the chem make up said

Xxx or xxx like you could get one or the other ?

Old school phera only has one chemical make up right ? The other is a "clone"??

Same here. Epi was the first thing I ever took back in 07. It was legal so I thought it was just a little pro hormone. Boy O boy that shit was strong. Tried sdrol for my show this year and I loved it.

Nothing touches anadrol in terms of thickness in record time though, fuck all those designers lol. Injectable drol will always be my favorite

I hear you . Anadrol pre workout I recall my first run of injectable version - having been stuck on 225 behind neck presses for my delt routine - within three delt workouts I added two 45 pound plates for Reps ( ten rep sets) which at time in my late 40s was insane . Even my wide grip chins o used to have chain with 25 pound plate and 5 lb for 15-20 (at 245) I still use a 100lb plate for 10-12 Reps work sets for lats after loosening up . Ridiculous . Past month trying superdrol in cycle first time ever as I won it in a contest . 20 mg day along with primo tren sust muscles separate in bold relief more then ever and while I do eat clean year round , no contest type diet . I'm not accustomed to the so called designer drugs but interested more and more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear you . Anadrol pre workout I recall my first run of injectable version - having been stuck on 225 behind neck presses for my delt routine - within three delt workouts I added two 45 pound plates for Reps ( ten rep sets) which at time in my late 40s was insane . Even my wide grip chins o used to have chain with 25 pound plate and 5 lb for 15-20 (at 245) I still use a 100lb plate for 10-12 Reps work sets for lats after loosening up . Ridiculous . Past month trying superdrol in cycle first time ever as I won it in a contest . 20 mg day along with primo tren sust muscles separate in bold relief more then ever and while I do eat clean year round , no contest type diet . I'm not accustomed to the so called designer drugs but interested more and more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What dose were you doing with the Anadrol. I've heard many people say that with the INJECTABLE version you need less than if taken ORAL. Was that your experience also??

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

He said in another thread his phera came back below 98% so he's not selling it. Don't know if he ordered more or not. I'm bummed:(

Guys...

does anyone know if Havoc from RPN is Epi? I have a bottle of 90 and they are 10mgs per cap, wanna try it and i think its epi.

Also...

does anyone know what this is;
17b-hydroxy-7a-methylestr-4-en-3-one
oral Trestalone perhaps ?

Thanks man..

yessir. you're lucky :D

the guy i got it from said it was a few years old, but its still unopened and so should be ok, they are 10mgs and 90 in the bottle so i'll try 3 a day for a month:headbang:

does anyone know what this is;
17b-hydroxy-7a-methylestr-4-en-3-one
oral Trestalone perhaps ?

That's just Trestolone with No Ester. You can take anything orally if you take enough of it. It's just uncertain as to how much will actually be absorbed, and absorption is inconsistent.

Thanks..

That's just Trestolone with No Ester. You can take anything orally if you take enough of it. It's just uncertain as to how much will actually be absorbed, and absorption is inconsistent.

good point about absorption, he said it was great for strength, i guess the no ester is why its for preworkout use, at least thats what he suggested. I'll try it soon.

DMZ is the best pro hormone I've used besides tren pro hormone

does anyone know if Havoc from RPN is Epi? I have a bottle of 90 and they are 10mgs per cap, wanna try it and i think its epi.

Yes it is

DMZ is the best pro hormone I've used besides tren pro hormone

DMZ was awesome. i had the 15mg caps and ran 30mg/ed for about 5 weeks i think. strength was comparable to about 20mg of SD or so. i was pretty impressed. i only ran it once though....

DMZ was awesome. i had the 15mg caps and ran 30mg/ed for about 5 weeks i think. strength was comparable to about 20mg of SD or so. i was pretty impressed. i only ran it once though....

Only thing I regret is not buying more from DMZ. that gave me a 3D look

I ran some cap's 20mg d bol,20mg Adrol,20mg Var a piece...Ran 3 a day strenght off the charts...Actually a really good combo...Still have plenty left I'm going to throw into future cycles...

I will continue to source but mass spec needs to be on point or its a no go.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws