over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What other options with TRT ?

Is it normal for a endo to prescribe HCG?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Mine did because I told him I wanted to see my nuts again. And it worked. I went off of try and ran hcg for a few months and that brought my test levels back to the 400. The only drow back is price $600 for 30000 ius. For. Best results follow protocol and use some good enti oxidants

So my doc has suggested applying Test Cream to my balls to get amounts in the blood stream. It's a 22.5% compound. Anyone else have expererience with this? Any side effects? -- i.e. i dont want shrinking balls or severe rashes obviosuly

So my doc has suggested applying Test Cream to my balls to get amounts in the blood stream. It's a 22.5% compound. Anyone else have expererience with this? Any side effects? -- i.e. i dont want shrinking balls or severe rashes obviosuly
Get a new Dr asap.

Why do you say get another doc asap?
Creams convert to estrogen way too fast and are not reliable to maintain levels. If his goal is to get it in your system quickly why would he not use injections? What benefit is there to applying the cream to your scrotum?

Okay so you don't like the cream part. So I can tell you from experience apply cream to back of the knee etc...I've never tested abnormal for estrogen. Not once...

even more importantly I've never had my balls shrink wheras friends on direct injections have.

My bloodwork comes back pretty good for absorption with a cream without all the crazy sides. skin is a barrrier that gives you less sides imo- not more that you get from injections. just my experience and i could be wrong

Okay so you don't like the cream part. So I can tell you from experience apply cream to back of the knee etc...I've never tested abnormal for estrogen. Not once...

even more importantly I've never had my balls shrink wheras friends on direct injections have.

My bloodwork comes back pretty good for absorption with a cream without all the crazy sides. skin is a barrrier that gives you less sides imo- not more that you get from injections. just my experience and i could be wrong
If it works for you, stay with it. Doesn't seem to be the norm on any thread here. How does applying it to the scrotum come about to prevent shrinkage? If your on TRT your not producing naturally , regardless of application site.

If it works for you, stay with it. Doesn't seem to be the norm on any thread here. How does applying it to the scrotum come about to prevent shrinkage? If your on TRT your not producing naturally , regardless of application site.

most everyone here injects here yes but they also deal with more sides.

I product test naturally- natural level probably 300 or so-- my target is 800 tho and the cream at 22.5% does that.

my theory on why more people inject here rather than using a cream?

to get a cream you need a compouning pharmacy which requires a docs script.
most people just self manage which is easier to do via injection

that is just a a guess but prolly right

Do endos prescribe proviron in the US? I mean, its easy to hide as its not going to skew blood work suspiciously, but getting it legit might be nice.

my theory on why more people inject here rather than using a cream?

to get a cream you need a compouning pharmacy which requires a docs script.
most people just self manage which is easier to do via injection

that is just a a guess but prolly right
I guess I don't have sides from injections because I follow my prescription. .4mg once a week. My bloods are perfect after years of issues with creams/patches/pellets. I was part of a focus group where they told us oral strips that disolve would be out by 2018.

They are now in final approval for a test lozenge that is supppse to be pretty good! When fda aprooves i might switch as im sick of the sides w pinning trt.... And its getting old after 10 yrs on t.....

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

interesting on final FDA approval.

one would think a lozenge could be formulated by anyone.

why does it require FDA approval if it's just test in a diff form?

No! I have been on HCG with my TRT for the past year straight. The notion that HCG can't be used for YEARS is bullshit.

I use 1000 IU three times per week with 100 mg T cyp per week for my TRT.

It's not all about having testicles at normal size. Some of us want kids, which my wife and I are working on.

My sperm count with HCG went from 700,000 to 4,500,000, a near sevenfold increase, and it might be higher now.

That is still pretty much infertile. Sure it only takes one swimmer, yet generally speaking you need 30 million to have average chance of success

Pt 141 ive used & it worked great but gave me vicious sides mostly vomit/nausea so I dropped it. Proviron is a nice alternative pure dht and just like mast but oral

After 3 and a half years I would think the original poster would have already made a decision.

I don't want to offend anyone here, someone tried to fast to increase the test?.
I do it for years and it helps a lot, I restored my test just with fasting, it took me 2 years to be able to fast properly but it works extremely well.
I lost all the extra weight almost 30 kg, now at 50 YO feel great, running 5km every morning before work.
There are several researches done and I did it by myself, it works. Done blood test for testosterone, 3 days, 72 hours fasting, only water allowed to drink , then again blood test and the T raise to maximum legal limit if I remember it was 800, don't remember the units anymore.
Always when I fast I wake up morning between 4-5 am and have an hard penis, this tells me that fasting works.

Ignore this message if you think I am wrong.

Brasco

Peace to all and think 10x before injecting, years later you will regret at least I do

DONT take anything with it especially if you intend to do this long term and want to be successful at it.
HCG,Ai.,proviron SERMS all have a role in the "hormonal balance" game. However you have a chance when starting out for thing to work for you. Introducing this, that and the other will ensure you do NOT achieve the balance you are looking for, and you will always be adding an subtracting a compound hoping to achieve what will be at best a temporary feeling of well being.
The TESTOSTERONE molecule is VERY powerful and dictates MANY processes in your body. It must be allowed to travel it path to give you its benefits.

Keep the HCG as an emergency measure when/if you need to stimulate your reproductive system and ( and NOT necessarily your HPTA) .
HCG added to your TRT usually means your TRT dosage is not where you want it to be.
Testosterone bio-identical or not will aromatize converting to E, your body will respond to that by also introducing the right dosage of DHT (your bodies natural Ai., SERM and PRIMARY androgen at that) to keep the E under control.
It is when these 3 are in balance that the real magic happens.
The use of HCG in a TRT protocol will disrupt this balance from occurring as E will be fluctuating all over the place, LH-FSH bearing different half lives and triggering parallel signals you do NOT want, enzymes knocked out have a significant neurological effect... DONT!
My advise to you, let it do its thing, let it take over... your body will normalize around it bringing estrogen down if it needs to , converting to DHT when it wants to, progesterone, pregnenolone, prolactin all will harmonize.

On another note, those FEELING better from HCG administration when on TRT are not doing so because of an short increase in Testosterone or "LH" receptor binding. What they are feeling is the ESTROGEN elevation in response to HCG which will notoriously be elevated- to be more apecific it is the AROMATIZATION into E that what giving the benifits, yes the conversion process itself is INDISPENSABLE!
Success full TRT is proper E management, and your body before adding all kind of anciliaries and throwing this harmony OFF, is BEST suited to keep thing in the proper ratios.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws