over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what peptide for fat reduction while on HGH and AAS

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Im going into my contest prep been using HGH at 2iu ed for 5 weeks gonna ramp it up to 4iu ED when i start my gear.
AAS is gonna be 600mg test for 6 weeks then to 800mg test and 200mg mastron for 2 weeks then to 1000mg/wktest 400mg wk mastron and 50mg/ed anavar for last 4 weeks before the show.

My goal this year is to get as lean as possible and was wondeirng if their migh be any peptides out their that will aid in this.
diet and trainingre 100% in check and have been for money just gonna slowly bring the cals down as the weeks tick on.

Im not framiliar with any of the new stuff but from what i understand alot of it is to make the body produce more HGH and im wondering if that redundant while taking 4IU hgh a day.

Several folks have said the the new SARMS stuff will realy help and others say not so much due to the amount of test in their already , others have said that IGF1-LR3 is a god sent for cutting body fat while on AAS even if not dieting.

what do you guys reccomend?

sorry mate but that's a horrible plan in general, here's some suggestions

1. reduce, not increase, test while getting nearer to a show, shorter ester preferred
2. up other non-aromatizable anabolics, masteron is good but 200mg is fucking nothing, 400 ok...i would add some tren ace at 8 weeks out, anavar for the last 4 weeks is ok
3. eventhough masteron is also technically some kind of an ai i would still use something 0,5mg adex ed for the last 6 weeks or so
4. gh at 4iu is the bare minimum, if money isn't a problem i would ramp it up to 6 and leave out 1-2 weeks out to get rid of excess water...i wouldn't use any other peps but i know many others would, guess i'm just too old-school :D

How far out is "contest prep"?

GS- how far out will you be when you start contest prep (I'm presuming at least 12 weeks)... the reason I ask is that MANY experience water retention at first with GH and/or with peptides... it goes away, but can take several weeks to over a month for the body to finally "normalize"... it might be end up being OK by the end of your prep, I'm thinking almost more from a psychological perspective that it could mess your mind a little if you aren't seeing the results (as far as getting lean) as fast as you were expecting.

Besides which, if only 12 from the show, what ever minimal results you get from the GH by then you could probably get more by altering your super supplement plan a bit.

Edit: Sorry GS, I just realized that technically, the question you were asking still wasn't actually addressed though... a very popular routine is 100mcg GHRP-2 (6) with 100mcg (GHRH) at least BID. Inject, wait 20 minutes THEN inject your hGH.

Last edited:
Well , im way out from the show im serious about but might do a small local show to try some new loading ideas. I plan to drop the HGH 6 weeks out. As for the test doses , I don't hold much water with test anyway , i have plenty of anti-E on hand and will add in as needed the mastron is in their just to help with the test binding and such rather than use proviron and may up the dose. The idea of upping the dose into the show is to steadly grow into the show rather than be comming down , it worked last year and as long as you diet and training ar in check it can be done.

I don't like tren as it realy gives me a pissy attitude and its a bit more toxic than i like , in years past i used it alot with winstrol and got great results but blood labs suffer from it. Im certain this year i can beat last years condtioning and size with far less drugs simply becuase my training and nutrition are on point. The more i do this the more i realize that stacking ten differant compounds isin't a substitute for poor diet

guess iuts best to just stick with what you know works and roll with that rather than change somthing

A friend of mine is using 100mcg 6am-12pm-6pm(3xday) HGH Fragment 176-191 and the last shot around 6pm taking 100mcg of GHRP-6.
He constantly brags about the quality and value of the peps (think he get excited).
But he has dropped 10-15lbs, wintess NO catabolic or any adverse effects. Well, he did get head aches and super shits when he first began but by wk2
he notice nothing and said he felt so incredible.
His mid-section looks a lot better and he wife told me the other day that she gets jealous..lol

Well , im way out from the show im serious about but might do a small local show to try some new loading ideas. I plan to drop the HGH 6 weeks out. As for the test doses , I don't hold much water with test anyway , i have plenty of anti-E on hand and will add in as needed the mastron is in their just to help with the test binding and such rather than use proviron and may up the dose. The idea of upping the dose into the show is to steadly grow into the show rather than be comming down , it worked last year and as long as you diet and training ar in check it can be done.

I don't like tren as it realy gives me a pissy attitude and its a bit more toxic than i like , in years past i used it alot with winstrol and got great results but blood labs suffer from it. Im certain this year i can beat last years condtioning and size with far less drugs simply becuase my training and nutrition are on point. The more i do this the more i realize that stacking ten differant compounds isin't a substitute for poor diet

RIGHT ON! I with that could be printed on everyone's forehead hahahaha

guess iuts best to just stick with what you know works and roll with that rather than change somthing

Nothing wrong with adding a little hump to a cycle with small amounts of peps. I would add 500 mcgs of Frag first thing in the morning and before bed and 200 mcgs of Ipamorelin before bed. This works very well for me . God bless you GS. Minister.

Last edited:
GS,

I am trying to generally lean up and tossing the idea of a show around in 24 weeks. I had a great winter in my opinion and ran cjc1293 & ghrp6 the entire time. I added what i feel is quality mass and i believe the peptides really helped me stay leaner than normal.

Since i cleaned y diet up like 2 weeks ago, i also increased the dosing of the peptides to the following

Workout days:
100mcg cjc1293 3x (waking, pre-bed, and post-workout)
167mcg ghrp6 3 (waking, pre-bed, and post-workout)

Non-workout days:
100mcg cjc1293 3x (waking, pre-bed, and lunch time)
167mcg ghrp6 3 (waking, pre-bed, and unch time)

This isn't my first time dieting down and i know how my body reacts and i can say that these peptides make a world of a difference.

This is just my take. The only other thing i did differently was 20day run of IGF1-DES before i started cutting. I am getting all my peps from PP and i will say they are on par with anything else i have ever taken, if not better.

Just my 2 cents

I agree with Minister on this one: Add the GH Frag. If your diet is spot on its a great boost to fat loss. Thats what this peptide was created for.

Go to a legit place for your frag though; there a lot of bunk stuff thats just, well: Bunk

So would running the Frag and GHRP supps not have an adverse effect on the HGH im already running?

like i said im realy new to the peptides and pretty confused about them

clarification...

GS- I hope I didn't come across as saying, "DON'T take 'x' or 'y'".... I was more expressing a possible issue... if your show is that far away then it may be fine for you whatever you choose... again, the water retention issues usually SEEM to self-resolve after a month or two.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131