What platform

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
What's a good platform to buy stock shares?
I have never purchased stocks and have no clue what I'm doing. But I have money sitting collecting dust I need to start investing.

I've seen this thing thats going on with gamestop.and like to buy AMC ,DODGE AND THOSE TYPE

Mods if I posted in wrong place please change it.

Not trying to diss you here but imo if you have no clue at all what you're doing, just let that money collect dust. At least then you won't lose it all. I'm not saying it's rocket science but it requires some expertise and even then it's very luck dependant.

I know the possibility of buying lucrative stocks is appealing but there are just as many failure stories as there are success stories.

If you have children, I would somehow invest the money into their future. Even if that means letting it collect dust for the time being.

Just my opinion.

What's a good platform to buy stock shares?
I have never purchased stocks and have no clue what I'm doing. But I have money sitting collecting dust I need to start investing.

I've seen this thing thats going on with gamestop.and like to buy AMC ,DODGE AND THOSE TYPE

Mods if I posted in wrong place please change it.

If you have no clue what you are doing and are looking to make a quick profit; you might as well go to Vegas. Your odds will be better and at least you will have a shitload of fun while you are throwing your money away!

If you have no clue what you are doing and are looking to make a quick profit; you might as well go to Vegas. Your odds will be better and at least you will have a shitload of fun while you are throwing your money away!
Can't disagree with this 😁

Not trying to diss you here but imo if you have no clue at all what you're doing, just let that money collect dust. At least then you won't lose it all. I'm not saying it's rocket science but it requires some expertise and even then it's very luck dependant.

I know the possibility of buying lucrative stocks is appealing but there are just as many failure stories as there are success stories.

If you have children, I would somehow invest the money into their future. Even if that means letting it collect dust for the time being.

Just my opinion.
Thank you man I appreciate that advice

Just my opinion.
Yea I have 2 boys .one is 25 and he is a soldier in the US ARMY.And my youngest turns 15 on monday.thank you bud

Yea done that a million times and have made a lot of money too lol.on top of having a shit load of fun doing 3sums lol. That was better than making the money
And no I didn't do it with girls from there I took my own girls and the wife

If you don’t know what to do start with a simple global equity tracker fund like a vanguard all world fund. Don5 start buying individual company shares.

I’m no expert either but with the world we live in today my recommendation is put everything you have into canned goods and shotgun shells!

I used to keep a small portfolio and do some day trading right when Robinhood first came out. My old college roommate day trades independently and work with another who is pretty good at it. What I learned from them is that the people whp talk about stocks and trading are full of shit 99% of the time and only lose money. They might make a couple hundred buck swing here or there but are constantly taking small losses that seem insignificant but add up over time. The two guys I know that do well are brilliant, have extensive data analytics experience and run the most expensive high-speed internet you can get with enterprise-level computers. Long term consistent investment in the market can pay off well, but don't expect to see real returns until you're an old man.

Also, don't get involved in Doge. It's the reason why alt coins (shitcoins) get a bad wrap. It was created as a meme and is just a clone coin that gets bumps in interest because Elon tweeted about it a few times. It jumps up from .001 to .08 (last Thursday) because people will throw in $100 or whatever to get a million coins so they can make a meme saying they're a Doge millionaire and then sell it off.

I have been investing in BTC for a few years (buying/selling and some mining early on since '14 and then just buying and sitting since end of '17) and the return has been mind blowing but you have to ignore the short term volatility and look at the YOY growth.

Just my opinion though since I am far from a financial advisor. I think the events that took place with GME and Robinhood/Citadel is enough to convince people (me at least) to stay the fuck away from the markets.

I’m no expert either but with the world we live in today my recommendation is put everything you have into canned goods and shotgun shells!
No kidding. Had we had the foresight of what's been going on, I'd have stockpiled ammo in '19

I used to keep a small portfolio and do some day trading right when Robinhood first came out. My old college roommate day trades independently and work with another who is pretty good at it. What I learned from them is that the people whp talk about stocks and trading are full of shit 99% of the time and only lose money. They might make a couple hundred buck swing here or there but are constantly taking small losses that seem insignificant but add up over time. The two guys I know that do well are brilliant, have extensive data analytics experience and run the most expensive high-speed internet you can get with enterprise-level computers. Long term consistent investment in the market can pay off well, but don't expect to see real returns until you're an old man.

Also, don't get involved in Doge. It's the reason why alt coins (shitcoins) get a bad wrap. It was created as a meme and is just a clone coin that gets bumps in interest because Elon tweeted about it a few times. It jumps up from .001 to .08 (last Thursday) because people will throw in $100 or whatever to get a million coins so they can make a meme saying they're a Doge millionaire and then sell it off.

I have been investing in BTC for a few years (buying/selling and some mining early on since '14 and then just buying and sitting since end of '17) and the return has been mind blowing but you have to ignore the short term volatility and look at the YOY growth.

Just my opinion though since I am far from a financial advisor. I think the events that took place with GME and Robinhood/Citadel is enough to convince people (me at least) to stay the fuck away from the markets.
Lmao I'm already an old man shit I'm too late ha ha ha. Na I'm only 49 but I understand what you mean and it's true.I was thinking something along the line like Robin hood for beginning
But that shit they pulled it a no go now

Real estate seem and I honestly think is a better option than stocks

Stock is good for millionaires honestly. No real-estate if you flip its a great great money maker
But with how the economy is with this Covid crap .it can be a longer wait to re-sell

Yea and masks and invest in the covid vaccine

It’s crypto. You buy and transfer the asset to a wallet only you control.

Fuck the stonk market.
Ok I guess I need to learn on it.ive heard talk here about wallet .so wallet is what? It's were my money is? How do u take money out to put back to bank.ir it don't work that way

Ok I guess I need to learn on it.ive heard talk here about wallet .so wallet is what? It's were my money is? How do u take money out to put back to bank.ir it don't work that way
Wallet is just an address with a key attached to it. The key is kept secret but the address and total in the wallet and transaction history are all public.

There are some great YouTube tutorials on buying/selling/transferring crypto if you’d like to learn more.

Wallet is just an address with a key attached to it. The key is kept secret but the address and total in the wallet and transaction history are all public.

There are some great YouTube tutorials on buying/selling/transferring crypto if you’d like to learn more.
Oh man thanks for the help I'm look at the video. I'm really interested

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity