over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHAT POWDERS DO I HAVE?

getbig27

Registered
im still waiting for the supplier to get back to me but im in a rush so here goes: i have deca, test, and anadrol. i have 2 bags of white powder and one that is a thick liquid so which one is test, deca and anadrol? thanks.

I would be willing to bet

the liquid is test....usually it is a paste...

lol...great...someone from the anabolex board just said the liquid is deca....come on guys i need some help here

here is my reasons

I have heard that test in its natural form CANNOT be a powder. That is why it is a paste --- xcel would be the one to ask here, Or Pm Kaotic Chem.

Deca IMO

I've had the deca powder before and it was a liquid when I got it. Unless the guy on my end had it labeled wrong, I would say the liquid is deca.

Re: here is my reasons

Ivan said:
I have heard that test in its natural form CANNOT be a powder. That is why it is a paste --- xcel would be the one to ask here, Or Pm Kaotic Chem.

not quite right. Test no ester and prop are both crystalline in form. The longer the ester attached, the higher the soluability, making it melt faster. Test enanthate is pretty much liquid at room temp.

As far as the deca, I have no idea. Never dealt with it., but I would think it would be close to enanthate or cyp in its properties, making it almost melt at room temp.

It would help to know what kind of test you have.

i have test cyp, deca and anadrol.

well shit, I was hoping you would say prop and make it easy, lol. Could be either the cyp or the deca then bro, I honestly don't know.

test is a powder i know

so its either the nandrolone or the oxy.
you need to talk to your source, mine usually will have it marked in some form like my eQ came with viamin "E" label. so forth
prop was labeled Calcium P'
enought that i could figure it out. side note the eq smells like shit.

I answered this question for Getbig27 in email already but will answer it here as well for all that are curious.

The Nandrolone Decanoate will be a paste/liquid depending on how warm the environment is. It will melt very easily.

Test Cypionate resembles salt. It is a very fine white, crystaline powder. It is VERY soluble in oil but has a higher melting point than other long acting ester Testosterones.

The anadrol will also be a powder but not quite as crystanline in its appearance. It will have MUCH less oil solubility than either of the other two compounds in question.

Test enanthate is similar to deca in appearance but the color is greyish green where deca is more golden to yellow depending on the batch.

ok

so I was half wrong half right. Test E is the paste....so bro I guess the liquid is the deca. Thanks KC.

i still cant tell whats what between these two bags of white powder. a guy over at anabolex said test cyp as a foul odor. one of my bags smells like ass and the other doesnt....so is it safe to say the bag with an odor is test and the other is anadrol?

any input?

I was going to answer this through email for you getbig27 but I will kill two birds with one stone here.

T-Cyp definitly has an unmistakable odor where Anadrol has a much milder scent.

thanks for clearing that up now i can start mixing.....yeaaaaaa

just so u guys know i had the guys at kaotikchem take care of all my kits for the test, deca and anadrol......they even have a solution for diluteing anavar! powder!!! if you guys are planning on making your own products dont settle for anything other than the best...not only do these guys know there stuff but the kits can be custom made any way you like......unbelievable!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131